good and bad news

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• good and bad news

i have heard from alot of sites that we will re-sign our players but have no money left for any free agents and use our 1st round pick (#24) to get a CB. i would be pleased with all this, what ya'll think????

Re: good and bad news

Originally posted by bronx_2003
    i have heard from alot of sites that we will re-sign our players but have no money left for any free agents and use our 1st round pick (#24) to get a CB. i would be pleased with all this, what ya'll think????
    Well....I hope we can keep the same team in tack. But you gotta remember...some players will be cut and that should open up some money.

Darryl Gardner is still on the team and I think he might be goneski. And there's Deltha Oneal.

Have a question for me? "Ask AO" A Non-Feedback Thread. You'll be glad you did!

2003, 2009 Fantasy League Champion!
    2006, 2010 Fantasy League Runner-up

Comment

deltha will be cut but i'm no sure about him. i know it would be dangerous to have him as a starting corner next year but i dont think i'd be that unhappy when you look at all his potential.

Comment

Well....all his potentials have more negatives.

Comment

is it possible that he just had a bad year?!! but im not sure we can take next year to find out, not that it really matters as theres no way he will be our CB next year even if he is still here. he might be good trade material?!?!?!!?

Comment

Deltha makes little money, Mike stated he is WR or he is not playing. Mike can keep him on the bench as our #5 WR for next to nothing. We will still need a quality CB anyways.
            The Game Day Thread: Year 16 in progress!!! sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by bronx_2003
              is it possible that he just had a bad year?!! but im not sure we can take next year to find out, not that it really matters as theres no way he will be our CB next year even if he is still here. he might be good trade material?!?!?!!?
              Unless he's on a 2 year slump!

Comment

when i put all our out - of - contract players i meant the top 3 (gold, wilson and berry) and re - structure portis, i hope we get rid of gardner (the biggest quality of a team is heart, ask NE).

Comment

Re: Re: good and bad news

Originally posted by bcollin1
                  Gardner notwithstanding, I'd love it, but the CB would have to be Hall or Ratliff for me to be really happy with it.

Hopefully O'Neal will pull his head out of his ass this offseason.
                  I'd love to have Hall. If we could get him our secondary would be almost guaranteed to get more picks next year. but we don't have much of a chance.
                  Sprite? Good. You mind if I have some of your tasty beverage to wash this down with?

Comment

Everyone needs to do what is best for the team.......and stick to it!!

Comment

Unfortunately for Deltha, Shanahan has already said that he will not play cornerback for the Broncos again.
                      "Oh I Have Slipped The Surly Bonds of Earth... Put Out My Hand And Touched the Face of God"

-Rest In Peace, Darrent & Damien

Comment

Trade Portis to the skins for Bailey, We get a great corner. Sign TO. We draft another RB in the 4th round to back up QG, he goes for 1500 yds and 15 tds and we make the Superbowl and Beat N.E.

Comment

Originally posted by Gridiron Guru
                          Trade Portis to the skins for Bailey, We get a great corner. Sign TO. We draft another RB in the 4th round to back up QG, he goes for 1500 yds and 15 tds and we make the Superbowl and Beat N.E.
                          You mean beat patsies in afc champ?not sb?

Comment

Originally posted by Elway
                            Deltha makes little money, Mike stated he is WR or he is not playing. Mike can keep him on the bench as our #5 WR for next to nothing. We will still need a quality CB anyways.
                            The only way he stays on the team is if he can adapt to being a wide receiver, I would not bet against the possibility of him getting cut in training camp.
                            John 11: 25-27

My Adopt-A-Bronco is D.J. Williams

Thanks Snk16

Comment

Originally posted by 16-JakE-16
                              You mean beat patsies in afc champ?not sb?
                              I can't believe Bcollin missed that!!! Must've had a test at school.
                              "It does not take a majority to prevail, but rather an irate,
                              tireless minority keen on setting brushfires of freedom in the minds of
                              men."

-- Samuel Adams

sigpicJacks RULE!!!!!!

Comment

Working...
                              X