Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PLUMMERFAN16
    replied
    On Madden 04 Deltha is a pretty good WR. Decent hands. In real life, I don't think Deltha WANTS to be a WR obviously so he won't put in the effort to get good at that position. He'll dog it just to get cut or traded so he can have a chance at blowing leads for other teams.

Leave a comment:

• NameUsedBefore
    replied
    Maybe Deltha could become a good receiver? You just never know with his athletic talent...

Leave a comment:

• ReleaseTheBeast7
    replied
    Originally posted by bronx_2003
    deltha will be cut but i'm no sure about him. i know it would be dangerous to have him as a starting corner next year but i dont think i'd be that unhappy when you look at all his potential.
    STUPIDITY!!!!!WTF then when a CB get's injured we are screwed chances are that it won't but just look what happend this year with John and Ian...

Leave a comment:

• rcsodak
    replied
    Originally posted by 16-JakE-16
    You mean beat patsies in afc champ?not sb?
    I can't believe Bcollin missed that!!! Must've had a test at school.

Leave a comment:

• TXBRONC
    replied
    Originally posted by Elway
    Deltha makes little money, Mike stated he is WR or he is not playing. Mike can keep him on the bench as our #5 WR for next to nothing. We will still need a quality CB anyways.
    The only way he stays on the team is if he can adapt to being a wide receiver, I would not bet against the possibility of him getting cut in training camp.

Leave a comment:

• 16-JakE-16
    replied
    Originally posted by Gridiron Guru
    Trade Portis to the skins for Bailey, We get a great corner. Sign TO. We draft another RB in the 4th round to back up QG, he goes for 1500 yds and 15 tds and we make the Superbowl and Beat N.E.
    You mean beat patsies in afc champ?not sb?

Leave a comment:

• Gridiron Guru
    replied
    Trade Portis to the skins for Bailey, We get a great corner. Sign TO. We draft another RB in the 4th round to back up QG, he goes for 1500 yds and 15 tds and we make the Superbowl and Beat N.E.

Leave a comment:

• spikerman
    replied
    Unfortunately for Deltha, Shanahan has already said that he will not play cornerback for the Broncos again.

Leave a comment:

• 2 Minute Warning
    replied
    Everyone needs to do what is best for the team.......and stick to it!!

Leave a comment:

• broncosbeast
    replied
    Re: Re: good and bad news

Originally posted by bcollin1
    Gardner notwithstanding, I'd love it, but the CB would have to be Hall or Ratliff for me to be really happy with it.

Hopefully O'Neal will pull his head out of his ass this offseason.
    I'd love to have Hall. If we could get him our secondary would be almost guaranteed to get more picks next year. but we don't have much of a chance.

Leave a comment:

• bronx_2003
    replied
    when i put all our out - of - contract players i meant the top 3 (gold, wilson and berry) and re - structure portis, i hope we get rid of gardner (the biggest quality of a team is heart, ask NE).

Leave a comment:

• AsianOrange
    replied
    Originally posted by bronx_2003
    is it possible that he just had a bad year?!! but im not sure we can take next year to find out, not that it really matters as theres no way he will be our CB next year even if he is still here. he might be good trade material?!?!?!!?
    Unless he's on a 2 year slump!

Leave a comment:

• Elway
    replied
    Deltha makes little money, Mike stated he is WR or he is not playing. Mike can keep him on the bench as our #5 WR for next to nothing. We will still need a quality CB anyways.

Leave a comment:

• bronx_2003
    replied
    is it possible that he just had a bad year?!! but im not sure we can take next year to find out, not that it really matters as theres no way he will be our CB next year even if he is still here. he might be good trade material?!?!?!!?

Leave a comment:

• AsianOrange
    replied
    Well....all his potentials have more negatives.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X