Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What Should the Broncos Draft This Year?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• but agreed..probably not in first round... maybe Ratliff in 3rd round...he's underrated so he'll probably drop down that low..
    fight u dwn the fied..cu must win.. fight fight fr Victoy..cu knows no defet! so roll up the mighty score, Never Give in!!...shouler to shulder we will FIGHT..FIGHT ... FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT!!

Comment

• We have some holes in offense yeah we need other WR, our defense is great we dont need more "D" players..

Look at this guy!!! He is kicking some asses!!!

|||||Broncos Rulez|||||

Comment

• Originally posted by Mount-n-Groan
        Ryan McNeil is definitely gone.... His number???? #47
        Yea, I don't know why they brought him up. He's an UFA and I don't think Denver is even looking into re-signing him.

Comment

• Lets get a LB with the 1st pick. Johnson, vilma , or lehman, bouleware might make it to 3rd RD.

Comment

• Keiwan Ratliff? Gimmea a break. Ratliff is undersized at 5-10, and he's gonna get killed by bigger receivers. He has no recovery speed, and he's gonna get run over in run support. Shutdown corner? Pleaaassse. More like a kick returner that plays CB.

If you wanna draft a good DB, DeAngelo Hall is a no brainer, an so is Dunta Robinson outta South Carolina. Hell, Will Poole would be a good selection as well, but not RATLIFF. There is a guy that played at Tusculum in Greeneville TN which is about an hour away from me that is really good. His name is Ricardo Coclough. It's cool because he was in all of the papers around here when he had a good showing at the senior bowl and we are all rooting for him to be taken in the first round. I think he's 5-11 and goes about 190 and runs a 4.4 40.

Comment

• Eason, McNeal, and Mitchell. Yes they are young, but we got Fatafehi, Holland, Pope, Davis, Pryce, Hayward......I don't wanna see the young guys go either but we just brought in Ellis and Johnson as well so something has to give.

Comment

• Originally posted by NJBRONCOSFAN
                I think that if Ben Troupe is availabe, he's a great pick. Also gotta look at a qb, secondary and d-line as well, but not as much after all the recent transactions. I think Troupe having a year under Sharpe (if he stays for one more year) would be priceless.
                Ben Watson, Ben Watson, Ben Watson, Ben Watson...............................

Comment

• Originally posted by DPg2003
                  Ben Watson, Ben Watson, Ben Watson, Ben Watson...............................
                  in the second round

Comment

• I believe denver should go out and get another young wide reciever...I mean we lost mccaffery and thats a huge loss he created so many plays for rod smith to be great and i think with another dangerous reciever lelie and smith and whoever we get could have monsterous numbers...eihter or try and get someone great and trade for a good qb i am still not a big fan of plummer...sorry hopefully he proves himself to me this year...

Comment

• Originally posted by EddyMac87
                      in the second round
                      Yea.

Comment

• Who cares, #1 D in the league is resting up in the city thats a mile high baby, owwwwwwwwwwwwwww.

Comment

• Re: What Should the Broncos Draft This Year?

Originally posted by DPg2003
                          I saw in sportsline.com's mock draft that the Broncos should take a Ben Troupe, a TE in the 1st Round. I agree that we need to find a young TE who can eventually take over the position, but you can probably still a TE in the 2nd Round this year. I think that the only sensible thing to do is draft Secondry help, wheter it be a CB or S. The D played above expectations last year up until the playoffs, so I still have my doubts about the secondary.
                          Chris Perry out of Michigan. Sick, sick, sick. This guy's gonna be a star. The perfect backup for about two years before he explodes.
                          The best ever!

Comment

• he doesn't look comfortable running between tackles, and shows a little hesitation when going through holes. You can't be a Denver Bronco RB and hesitate at the hole, it doesn't work, no way, no how to Chris Perry. You all remember the last offensive weapon we drafted out of michigan don't you?

B.S.O.B who is now a buc

Now wouldn't that be ironic, John Lynch sacks Brian Griese and we are all happy about it. I never thought that would happen, but hey I'm happy.

Comment

• Originally posted by duaneok66
                              Again, for those that missed it . . . Kevin Jones had a poor workout and his stock is slipping . . .
                              This is exactly why he will be available at 23 for the Broncos. Plus scouts put way to much stock in these combines. How can you measure Al Wilson's heart or intensity on a stop watch?????
                              #56 the Terminator on the turf!!

Comment

• Kevin Jones didn't have a poor workout. He timed a 4.6 40, and according to Football Weekly and a couple of pro scouts, that was only due to him not getting out of his crouch at the line well. He is still a consistent 4.4 runner and is the biggest homerun threat in the draft. I'd love to see him fall in our laps at 24, but I want TROUPE BABY!!

Comment

Working...
                                X