No announcement yet.

Why some of us nitpick

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yes, that's why I said it had an upside for fade routes to the end zone. But tell me, when was the last time Jake hit a streaking Lelie in stride deep down the field? The last deep ball thrown to him, Lelie had to stop, turn around, make a cup of coffee and then catch the ball.

Hey, that's my nitpick baby and I'm sticking to it. "Flutter Ball Jake".

Comment

Originally posted by topscribe
      Some like to evaluate but still remain positive about the Broncos.

My category.

-----
      Put me in the caterory of ' likes Booze and Hookers' But only after a Broncos Win.
      "All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing."sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by theshiverman
        Put me in the caterory of ' likes Booze and Hookers' But only after a Broncos Win.
        Break it up with a little humor.

Sometimes the dumbest comments can get a CP out of me.

-----

Comment

Anyone could find negatives about something. Relax and be happy they won.

Comment

Originally posted by Superchop7
            __________________________________________________ _______________________________________________

Bill got a good QB and some D-line and look where they are.
            Yeah. . . right now they are recovering from a loss to the Broncos QB and D-line.

Comment

Rotf !!

Originally posted by Dean
              Yeah. . . right now they are recovering from a loss to the Broncos QB and D-line.
              CP 4 U

-----

Comment

You evaluate your way; I'll evaluate mine.

-----
                God forbid me from not allowing you to evaluate.
                I am always at the edge of my seat to read your evaluations.
                The 9-2 record is not important, your evaluations certainly are more important...

Comment

i just call it the way i see it......i just want the broncos to be the very best that they can be...and am not afraid to show some concern on certain games or player/coaches

that doesnt make me less of a fan
                  sigpic
                  when do native Americans become human and not mascots

Comment

Well.. i can truly admit i couldnt stop smiling after our win, but I always realized we need to work harder to keep going.
                    Bronco fan from Packer Land.
                    Lefty Writer on The Sports Show with Woody Paige and Les Shapiro
                    Tweet me @JoRo_5551

Comment

Originally posted by PR-Broncomaniac
                      God forbid me from not allowing you to evaluate.
                      I am always at the edge of my seat to read your evaluations.
                      The 9-2 record is not important, your evaluations certainly are more important...
                      That was meant as a friendly commment, Pr, as in, "it's okay with me if you want to do it that way. I'm going to go ahead and do it my way, okay?"

You seem to have become more caustic toward me ever since I told you I'm a friend of Dawgfan's. Do you hate those who have friends who are Browns fans, too?

-----

Comment

That was meant as a friendly commment, Pr, as in, "it's okay with me if you want to do it that way. I'm going to go ahead and do it my way, okay?"

You seem to have become more caustic toward me ever since I told you I'm a friend of Dawgfan's. Do you hate those who have friends who are Browns fans, too?

-----
                        Certainly not.
                        You and I are supporters of the same cause.
                        If you and Dawgfan are buddies, I have no problem with that.
                        BUT, do not expect me to buddy up with a fan of a team I despise.
                        It is a defect I have, thats why I am self proclaimed a Broncomaniac.
                        Peace.

Comment

Working...
                        X