Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

This seasons MVP for the denver broncos?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• This seasons MVP for the denver broncos?

Who is the MVP for the Denver Broncos? Jake maby, our Rookies? maby one of our backs? who do you think?
    Jake Plummer
    27.92%
    Tatum Bell
    3.90%
    Mike Anderson
    5.84%
    Champ Baily
    27.27%
    Al Wilson
    5.19%
    our CB rookies
    11.69%
    or D line additions
    6.49%
    our Safetys
    1.95%
    our O line
    4.55%
    our coaches
    5.19%

The poll is expired.

jake plummer

Comment

Well so far Jake on Offense because of how he's playing without mistakes. On D it's Champ for sure he has made huge plays all year.

Comment

I have to say Champ Bailey. League lead-tying 6 int's, with 2 returned for touchdowns. He's been strong, healed fast, made big plays(yes, given up a few) but overall, I think he has been the biggest playmaker.

Second place would have to be Jake. Some of his passes may not be pretty (Although that one yesterday to Rod in the endzone was sa-weet!) But he is a field general second to none. He is all heart, and I have full confidnece in him as the Broncs QB.
        Go Broncos!!!

Comment

noone for the rookies, they did turn out GREAT?

Comment

Our defense is what has been keeping us in these games. Since that is the case.. I feel our rookie CBs are the MVPs. They have stepped in and played VERY well at the hardest position on the field. They covered and played for Champ while he's been out. They have BOTH won games with their late INTs. They have played above their heads, and have been given MORE responsibility than expected or planned this year.

I cant believe we have rookies, that we put on players like T.O. and Keyshawn. They are playing incredibly well.

Comment

i'd say champion bailey

Comment

So close right now.......some many co-mvps Jake with a slight edge.......I'll wait for a few more games.
                Emancipate your mind!
                The People's Poster

Comment

How 'bout the whole ******* team!? They are doing this together!

Comment

Everyone one ofn teh list could be a MVP.

But it would have to be either Jake, Al or Champ at this point.

I voted for Jake as he is the leader of the offense, at this point. Champ was a close second.

Comment

Al Wilson has played the best for our defense so far this year

Comment

Originally posted by Ravage!!!
                        Our defense is what has been keeping us in these games. Since that is the case.. I feel our rookie CBs are the MVPs. They have stepped in and played VERY well at the hardest position on the field. They covered and played for Champ while he's been out. They have BOTH won games with their late INTs. They have played above their heads, and have been given MORE responsibility than expected or planned this year.

I cant believe we have rookies, that we put on players like T.O. and Keyshawn. They are playing incredibly well.

Which games? DAL yes not so sure about the rest of the season. MIA & PHL Nyet, NYG nope, NYJ that is a laugh. KC nada, WAS maybe, BOS noway jose, OAk Nine.

Comment

The Snake!!!!
                          SOMEBODY!!! ANYBODY!!!! GIVE ME A MILE HIGH SALUTE!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Stugotti
                            How 'bout the whole team!? They are doing this together!
                            I agree - Some of the games the offense has come thru, some of the games the defense has come thru, and some of the games the special teams have come thru - this year, I feel it has been a total team effort.

Thanks to Bronco4Life and Medford Bronco for signature

Rest in Peace - Darrent (27) and Damien (29

Comment

Miles the mascot!

Comment

Working...
                              X