Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

This seasons MVP for the denver broncos?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by UberBroncoMan
    I voted for Jake, Champ and the CB rookies...ironically they were the top 3 vote getters...Jake because he has 14 TD's to 4 Int along with his ability to manage the game so good now. Champ for his 2 GAME WINNING Int's, 1 vs SD the other this week vs Dallas. The rookie CB's got the nod cuss they have made clutch plays...remember fox's INT when philly was going to tie the game 28-28...how about D Will's game ending INT against the Raiders who were trying to come back. That's why I voted for them.
    i voted for Plummer, and our rookie CB's why not bailey do you ask? because we gave up a HUGE player for him, hes expected to play well week in and week out, our rookies are soposta make mistakes (rarely happens) and jake "mistake" Plummer...honestly this is his best season EVER maby its his only good season of his career so why not let him enjoy it? he and the rookies are mvps of the Denver Broncos

Comment

Based on the on field performance the offensive MVP is Jake Plummer and the defensive MVP is Champ Bailey.

I gave the overall MVP to Champ Bailey because of his 2 game changing INTs and 6 INTs overall plus his dependable tackling.

Another huge factor in making Champ the MVP is he has made the people around him BETTER. His work ethic and practice habits have really worn off on the rest of our secondary, and his presence on the field has given everyone on the defense more confidence. Thats why i gave him the MVP.

Comment

Originally posted by BroncoStampede
        Based on the on field performance the offensive MVP is Jake Plummer and the defensive MVP is Champ Bailey.

I gave the overall MVP to Champ Bailey because of his 2 game changing INTs and 6 INTs overall plus his dependable tackling.

Another huge factor in making Champ the MVP is he has made the people around him BETTER. His work ethic and practice habits have really worn off on the rest of our secondary, and his presence on the field has given everyone on the defense more confidence. Thats why i gave him the MVP.
        his dependable tackeling? dont get me wrong i love champ, but he missed a basic tackle on T.O. and shoe string tackled Moss...his tackleing has been better...

Comment

Chump, I mean Mr. Champ Bailey. I think he has earned back his given name. Yeah boyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy.

The sickest Sig ever. Created by Snk16.

Comment

Originally posted by Elway1983
            Chump, I mean Mr. Champ Bailey. I think he has earned back his given name. Yeah boyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy.
            haha, i dont think he ever lost his name...

Comment

Hey, being injured and the play of the rooks made him look like he was not the Champ we know. But like we know, he was injured, and a hamstring injury is pretty painful (see Elway in 98'). I just called him that after the Eagle game. He is playing great.

Champ for DPOY, 6 picks, 2 td's, best tackling CB, how is the NFL gonna mess with that?

Comment

Hey, being injured and the play of the rooks made him look like he was not the Champ we know. But like we know, he was injured, and a hamstring injury is pretty painful (see Elway in 98'). I just called him that after the Eagle game. He is playing great.

Champ for DPOY, 6 picks, 2 td's, best tackling CB, how is the NFL gonna mess with that?
                startin corner in Pro Bowl? whatta bout the Cincy CB's Oneal has 6pics and who ever else has 4...whatta bout them two??

Comment

Originally posted by billymischke_33
                  startin corner in Pro Bowl? whatta bout the Cincy CB's Oneal has 6pics and who ever else has 4...whatta bout them two??

Well being a bronco fan, I am pulling for Champ Bailey. Deltha O'neal is having a good year, but Champ has 2 TD'S and a good rep around the league.
                  Our defense is better than Cincy's anyways.

Comment

Well being a bronco fan, I am pulling for Champ Bailey. Deltha O'neal is having a good year, but Champ has 2 TD'S and a good rep around the league.
                    Our defense is better than Cincy's anyways.
                    lol true, good enough to beat/outscore Indys Offence?

Comment

Working...
                    X