Clear All

• bvp will start next week!!!

just kidding trying to get your attention

there is a lot of jake threads going on and to clarify something on my part

1. i fully support jake
    2. i appreciate that he is playing well
    3. i hope to never see a plummer int again
    4. i believ he brings alot to the team in his style of play
    5. with the team we have built around him, i can not see another qb out there i would right now take over him

but.......

1. i do not think as some he is the second coming of elway
    2. i do believe his game has some limitations, that at times can slow us down
    3. i do not agree with the notion that all the wins are on jakes shoulders , but the loses was a team thing .....but that if you are going to put all the glory on him, you must also except the fact that some of the blame goes to him also...........and on the same hand all the blame cannot go to him and not the team

i am neither a jake lover or hater...but a fan of this team...i just try to look at things honestly and without predjudice one way or the other and state what i think

that said ...i hope that plummer will lead us to the superbowl

just my .02

but thats just me
    Last edited by arapaho; 11-25-2005, 05:50 PM.
    sigpic
    when do native Americans become human and not mascots

Well, he is not Elway. I didn't read any posts saying that.

He is playing great, he is certainly no outstanding QB, but he is efficient and very good this season

:salute:

Comment

Originally posted by arapaho

1. i fully support jake
      5. with the team we have built around him, i can not see another qb out there i would right now take over him

but.......

3. i do not agree with the notion that all the wins are on jakes shoulders , but the loses was a team thing .....but that if you are going to put all the glory on him, you must also except the fact that some of the blame goes to him also...........and on the same hand all the blame cannot go to him and not the team

i am neither a jake lover or hater...but a fan of this team...i just try to look at things honestly and without predjudice one way or the other and state what i think

just my .02

but thats just me
      Never scare me like that again

Comment

Originally posted by Bronco_f1
        Well, he is not Elway. I didn't read any posts saying that.

He is playing great, he is certainly no outstanding QB, but he is efficient and very good this season

you were'nt here last year when he broke elways record so i guess you didnt see the referances that he was better then elway
        sigpic

Comment

1. i fully support jake

but.......

just my .02

but thats just me
          That was great and I agree. Jake can't do everything that other QBs can but what he is able to do he does at a high level. And I am not just a fan of Jake. I to am a fan of the Denver Broncos first. And what ever it takes for us to win I am happy.
          RIP Darrent Williams
          You know the difference between winners and losers?

Ya the score.

THE REPLACEMENTS

Comment

1. i fully support jake

but.......

just my .02

but thats just me
            LOL. When I read the title of this post and saw your name next to it, I knew what your agenda was going to be.
            The new website is about as ugly as Paris Hilton. Put the blue back!

Comment

Originally posted by RBDynasty
              LOL. When I read the title of this post and saw your name next to it, I knew what your agenda was going to be.

yeah i just hate the label of jake hater...because of concerns in the past about his game
              sigpic

Comment

Way to admit Jake's pros and cons. I applaud you. Most "Jake-haters", who will remain nameless, never poitn out anything good he does, and when he does well, still find some way to bash him. Not with you arapho, in past debates I've had with you and that I've read, you can still at least admit Jake has done well and such.

sigpic

Sig made by me. Click top sig to view my Graphics Portfolio.

There are three things you can expect in life:

1. Death
                2. Taxes
                3. The Ball Being Picked Off by Champ Bailey

Comment

Originally posted by Snk16
                  Way to admit Jake's pros and cons. I applaud you. Most "Jake-haters", who will remain nameless, never poitn out anything good he does, and when he does well, still find some way to bash him. Not with you arapho, in past debates I've had with you and that I've read, you can still at least admit Jake has done well and such.
                  thanks ........i just try to be impartial and tell it like it see it ...good or bad
                  like the crap about Q last year..i believe he was a great back if shanny just didnt insist on running up the gut on some of the best d lines

as for jake my concerns were only his passing game without rolling out and his frequent mistakes....which this season shanny has seemed to get him straigtened out...so all is good in the world so far

sigpic

Comment

thanks ........i just try to be impartial and tell it like it see it ...good or bad
                    like the crap about Q last year..i believe he was a great back if shanny just didnt insist on running up the gut on some of the best d lines

Yeah.. but watching our running game, you can see where Shanahan insists that his running backs be able to run up the middle. Thats just how our running game works. The offensive line creates that crease, and you MUST be able to hit it up the middle.

Comment

Originally posted by Ravage!!!
                      Yeah.. but watching our running game, you can see where Shanahan insists that his running backs be able to run up the middle. Thats just how our running game works. The offensive line creates that crease, and you MUST be able to hit it up the middle.

ooo i have no doubt q could hit the crease easily enuff....i am refering to the jags game last year along with sd....where he insisted that we run right at them and not around them. you can see it this year with mike and tatum mike gets the tough yards inside and tatum goes wide
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by MyFav
                        That was great and I agree. Jake can't do everything that other QBs can but what he is able to do he does at a high level. And I am not just a fan of Jake. I to am a fan of the Denver Broncos first. And what ever it takes for us to win I am happy.
                        Thats the TRUTH!!!

Comment

Shanahan doesn't have Bell run to the outside exclusively. He does run between the tackles as well, and Mike doesn't just run between the tackles he also runs to the outside.
                          John 11: 25-27

My Adopt-A-Bronco is D.J. Williams

Thanks Snk16

Comment

Originally posted by TXBRONC
                            Shanahan doesn't have Bell run to the outside exclusively. He does run between the tackles as well, and Mike doesn't just run between the tackles he also runs to the outside.

i think all of bells big runs have come off tackle not between

but my point was i believ q was a good back we just didnt game plan the runs well against the two of the tuffest run stoppers
                            sigpic

Comment

Working...
                            X