Fire Frank Bush and hire Joe Avezzano

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fire Frank Bush and hire Joe Avezzano

Avezzano is free now since Parcells took over and was one of the best special teams coaches ever in the NFL. I have had it with special teams.

good place to start, special teams...
    Ozzy

The "New Black Sabbath"

Comment

Re: good god

Originally posted by cheifkilla
      did any1 notice we got a td on special teams quit crying in your beer and get over it
      ... or a punt placed at the 1, or Willie Middlebrook's tackle that nearly resulted in a fumble. The only really bad special teams play I remember seeing last night was the NE return before the half. There were areas of play far worse last night than special teams.

Comment

Special teams can dramatically increase a team. Ours needs alot of work.

Comment

Thats the only really bad special teams play you saw all night? What about the worst one.. the one after the safety where for some reason noonce wanted to catch the ball and just watch it roll to the 10 yard line?
          Friends dont let friends vote for Democrats.

Comment

Originally posted by Woody
            Thats the only really bad special teams play you saw all night? What about the worst one.. the one after the safety where for some reason noonce wanted to catch the ball and just watch it roll to the 10 yard line?
            Oh yeah, I forgot about that one. Anyway, all our O could do after we got the ball at our 15 was go to the 19 and punt. Even then, we were still winning but then we got junked by the pass. Not fielding the free kickoff was dumb, but we still had our chances.

Comment

Special teams needs to be drilled alot this byw week as does the defense.

Comment

Working...
              X