Football Withdraw....!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Football Withdraw....!!!!

The season was over last week and I already miss hearing aout the NFL all you hear about now is NHL, NBA, and MLB HOORAY!!!not...I'm ready for summer training camp to come and the warm sunny weather, I remember the first week of the season against the bengals when we beat them just like it was yesterday, football season is the greatest part of the year I remember getting up every sunday looking at the TV guide and seeing if the Broncos were on and if they weren't I just checked the game status on NFL.com ooooo the memories and in the morning i'd go outside get my neighbors and we'd play football, before the games came on....
    sigpic

I've got the rugby until May...I've also got the F1 through the summer and the England Rugby tour. Apart from that i've only got cricket...
    sigpic

Elvon Millervil eat grues for breakfast.

Pey-Pey to Bey-Bey for the Tey-Dey.

Comment

The lack of football is so depressing.... yet somehow i find myself still finding ways to include the broncos in my life...on valentine's day we went with another couple to the santa anita race track - to watch the horse races. i bet on the horse wearing orange and the horse wearing blue to win and place...then the #2 horse in combination with the #6 horse... You get it. it went on like that forever.... my friends thought i was crazy. and i am. but anyhow. Football. sigh.
      Orange/Blue Girl in L.A.

Comment

Madden, Madden and more Madden. That's the only way I can get by nowadays.
        sigpic

"Today's the tomorrow that you should've feared yesterday."

Comment

Originally posted by Ohio Broncos
          yea

Comment

Originally posted by orang/blu in LA
            The lack of football is so depressing.... yet somehow i find myself still finding ways to include the broncos in my life...on valentine's day we went with another couple to the santa anita race track - to watch the horse races. i bet on the horse wearing orange and the horse wearing blue to win and place...then the #2 horse in combination with the #6 horse... You get it. it went on like that forever.... my friends thought i was crazy. and i am. but anyhow. Football. sigh.
            Win any money? THATS whats impotent!!! (for the chef fans :-) )
            "It does not take a majority to prevail, but rather an irate,
            tireless minority keen on setting brushfires of freedom in the minds of
            men."

-- Samuel Adams

sigpicJacks RULE!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by rcsodak
              Win any money? THATS whats impotent!!! (for the chef fans :-) )
              LOL. You have an interesting way of spelling "important"...!

Money - i won $42, which was enough to cover my tiny bets. It was fun though. I DID make my boyfriend bet on a horse based on his own football connections - he put $10 on this horse and the horse won - so he got $300. Not bad huh? I want to go back! this could be bad.....If i disappear for too long, just know i sold my computer to support my gambling...
              Orange/Blue Girl in L.A.

Comment

did you not notice the "(for the chef fans :-) )"?
                "It does not take a majority to prevail, but rather an irate,
                tireless minority keen on setting brushfires of freedom in the minds of
                men."

-- Samuel Adams

sigpicJacks RULE!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by rcsodak
                  did you not notice the "(for the chef fans :-) )"?
                  LOL. Ah yes...
                  Orange/Blue Girl in L.A.

Comment

Hockey is fun, but only at the actual stadium; its AWESOME then. On T.V. its just crud. Basketball is meh... to me the only good part is the last five minutes when the points actually start really counting.

MLB sucks. No salary cap and SUPREMELY-GIGANTIC-MONSTEROUS paychecks for the players.

"When Kepler found his long-cherished belief did not agree with the most precise observation, he accepted the uncomfortable fact. He preferred the hard truth to his dearest illusions; that is the heart of science."
                    - Carl Sagan

Comment

Originally posted by Ohio Broncos
                      Yep.... I just bought this on Sunday. Great game, but I'm still learning. I wish they had a difficulty lvl between rookie and pro. Currently, I'm scoring somewhere up in the 60 to 0 range ( at rookie ), but when I swap to pro lvl, I get whupped. Still having difficulties when I control the D-Linemen in getting to the QB. The Rip / Swim move seems to work only on an occasional basis.

On an interesting note, Deltha is very good in this game. His return & int skills are second to none. He does however muff punt returns on occasion.

Nuff said...

Not as lean & Not as mean.. but damn proud to claim the title of (former) U.S. Marine
                      ~DBMAdsf Llaus @T m0 P^~

Comment

I guess everyone is forgetting about a certain team called the Colorado Avalanche and a sport called hockey? And yes, my signature applies to the Avs also.
                        Everyone is a Bronco fan at heart !

Comment

Originally posted by TD30
                          I guess everyone is forgetting about a certain team called the Colorado Avalanche and a sport called hockey? And yes, my signature applies to the Avs also.

Well, no and no, but some of us do not follow the Avs, ya know......

Everybody's gotta elevate from the norm...

The greatest list of music I don't own on CD :sad:
                          You should check these guys out

Comment

Originally posted by Jared
                            Well, no and no, but some of us do not follow the Avs, ya know......
                            It's not up for debate, it's just a fact of life!
                            Everyone is a Bronco fan at heart !

Comment

Originally posted by TD30
                              It's not up for debate, it's just a fact of life!

Umm...ok....

Not everyone is from Colorado. So no reason to cheer for the Avs
                              Last edited by Jared; 02-18-2004, 10:32 AM.

Everybody's gotta elevate from the norm...

The greatest list of music I don't own on CD :sad:
                              You should check these guys out

Comment

Working...
                              X