Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• EddyMac87
    replied
    Ya, this is the worst part of the year. Looks like I'll be watching tapes of Superbowl 32 and 33 untill draft day.

Leave a comment:

• dandaman23
    replied
    Hmm, I taped almost every Bronco game this year. I have been watching those lately, and watching the NBA, mhmmm I cant wait for summer either Eastcoast...... to cold here in Alaska...

Leave a comment:

• Crazie
    replied
    Originally posted by Ohio Broncos
    Madden, Madden and more Madden. That's the only way I can get by nowadays.
    ditto

Leave a comment:

• broncos_chick
    replied
    For my part, I used to be a Dallas Stars fan (mainly because they're the only NHL team based anywhere close to OKC). Now, though, I don't follow hockey much at all any more - have no idea why (shrugs).

Leave a comment:

• Jared
    replied
    Originally posted by TD30
    It's not up for debate, it's just a fact of life!

Umm...ok....

Not everyone is from Colorado. So no reason to cheer for the Avs
    Last edited by Jared; 02-18-2004, 10:32 AM.

Leave a comment:

• TD30
    replied
    Originally posted by Jared
    Well, no and no, but some of us do not follow the Avs, ya know......
    It's not up for debate, it's just a fact of life!

Leave a comment:

• Jared
    replied
    Originally posted by TD30
    I guess everyone is forgetting about a certain team called the Colorado Avalanche and a sport called hockey? And yes, my signature applies to the Avs also.

Well, no and no, but some of us do not follow the Avs, ya know......

Leave a comment:

• TD30
    replied
    I guess everyone is forgetting about a certain team called the Colorado Avalanche and a sport called hockey? And yes, my signature applies to the Avs also.

Leave a comment:

• NOLABroncofan
    replied
    Yep.... I just bought this on Sunday. Great game, but I'm still learning. I wish they had a difficulty lvl between rookie and pro. Currently, I'm scoring somewhere up in the 60 to 0 range ( at rookie ), but when I swap to pro lvl, I get whupped. Still having difficulties when I control the D-Linemen in getting to the QB. The Rip / Swim move seems to work only on an occasional basis.

On an interesting note, Deltha is very good in this game. His return & int skills are second to none. He does however muff punt returns on occasion.

Nuff said...

Leave a comment:

• NameUsedBefore
    replied
    Hockey is fun, but only at the actual stadium; its AWESOME then. On T.V. its just crud. Basketball is meh... to me the only good part is the last five minutes when the points actually start really counting.

MLB sucks. No salary cap and SUPREMELY-GIGANTIC-MONSTEROUS paychecks for the players.

Leave a comment:

• orang/blu in LA
    replied
    Originally posted by rcsodak
    did you not notice the "(for the chef fans :-) )"?
    LOL. Ah yes...

Leave a comment:

• rcsodak
    replied
    did you not notice the "(for the chef fans :-) )"?

Leave a comment:

• orang/blu in LA
    replied
    Originally posted by rcsodak
    Win any money? THATS whats impotent!!! (for the chef fans :-) )
    LOL. You have an interesting way of spelling "important"...!

Money - i won $42, which was enough to cover my tiny bets. It was fun though. I DID make my boyfriend bet on a horse based on his own football connections - he put $10 on this horse and the horse won - so he got $300. Not bad huh? I want to go back! this could be bad.....If i disappear for too long, just know i sold my computer to support my gambling...

Leave a comment:

• rcsodak
    replied
    Originally posted by orang/blu in LA
    The lack of football is so depressing.... yet somehow i find myself still finding ways to include the broncos in my life...on valentine's day we went with another couple to the santa anita race track - to watch the horse races. i bet on the horse wearing orange and the horse wearing blue to win and place...then the #2 horse in combination with the #6 horse... You get it. it went on like that forever.... my friends thought i was crazy. and i am. but anyhow. Football. sigh.
    Win any money? THATS whats impotent!!! (for the chef fans :-) )

Leave a comment:

• 16-JakE-16
    replied
    yea

Leave a comment:

Working...
X