hi everyone! I'm a Broncos fan from MD

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• hi everyone! I'm a Broncos fan from MD

I'm so happy on this ThanksGivinh gameg Day by watching Broncos win a tough game. Be honest, it made my day :-)

I saw a very good team on Dallas, with solid and energetic defense and an efficient offenese (though they didn't make play on that 3rd and one series). I'm so happy and feel lucky to beat Cowboys at Dallas, for I'm living in the Redskins land and know how tough it's been to beat those Boys at their home.

I don't think Broncos are perfect at this point time, particulatly the offense was a bit shaken on several series during the game. Jack didn't make more bad decisions except that interception that results Cowboys' TD. I think he's more patient and doing right things so far this year, which is good for him and the team. Offense wise, I think Broncos need a TO-caliber downfield threat who can stretch te field more. Thinking of facing with Colts in the AFC Conference Title game (I hope:-), if you can't put more scores on board early to keep the pace of the explosive offense of Colts, it's going to be hard to hang in the game. Should be TO available, any possibilities to try him out? That's just my thinking.

Welcome to the boards

Comment

Originally posted by sweeper
      I'm so happy on this ThanksGivinh gameg Day by watching Broncos win a tough game. Be honest, it made my day :-)

I saw a very good team on Dallas, with solid and energetic defense and an efficient offenese (though they didn't make play on that 3rd and one series). I'm so happy and feel lucky to beat Cowboys at Dallas, for I'm living in the Redskins land and know how tough it's been to beat those Boys at their home.

I don't think Broncos are perfect at this point time, particulatly the offense was a bit shaken on several series during the game. Jack didn't make more bad decisions except that interception that results Cowboys' TD. I think he's more patient and doing right things so far this year, which is good for him and the team. Offense wise, I think Broncos need a TO-caliber downfield threat who can stretch te field more. Thinking of facing with Colts in the AFC Conference Title game (I hope:-), if you can't put more scores on board early to keep the pace of the explosive offense of Colts, it's going to be hard to hang in the game. Should be TO available, any possibilities to try him out? That's just my thinking.
      Most likely no.. Shanny said no to him once before (when he left San Fran) and I believe it's still a no.

Welcome to the boards, btw
      The new website is about as ugly as Paris Hilton. Put the blue back!

Comment

Welcome to the boards sweeper!!

If your interested in everyone's opinions about TO, use the search function above, type in "Terrell Owens", and you'll see just a bit of comments on the subject.

Glad to have you here!

Comment

Welcome to the boards

As far as all the teams out there that COULD get TO, we're towards the top, although it seems unlikely, considering quite a few front-office guys have said they don't think he would fit in.

They didn't say we won't have him on our team though, I don't think...
          Administrator

sigpic

Comment

First, welcome to the boards sweeper!

As for TO, I think this team could do without him. It's not worth having what happened in Philly happen here. There's too much unity with the Broncos already and Shanny wouldn't want to see that disrupted in my opinion.

Enjoy the boards and have fun.

Comment

Welcome to the boards.
              Emancipate your mind!
              The People's Poster

Comment

Welcome aboard.
                sigpic

Broncs All the Way Baby!

Comment

Welcome, glad you joined, have fun.

Comment

Welcome, I'm sure you'll find this an enjoyable place!

sigpic

Sig made by me. Click top sig to view my Graphics Portfolio.

There are three things you can expect in life:

1. Death
                    2. Taxes
                    3. The Ball Being Picked Off by Champ Bailey

Comment

Welcome to the boards - come back often

Comment

hey sweeps,
                        i'm in DC, so right in your nec of the woods. I hate watchign the skins, but at least this yr, we can root for them to lose for the draft pick. They have really been in a tailspin, aside from portis 3td game, he hasnt done jack, which is nice. Tough division, and yh Dall is a good team. I am not saying they are the best in the NFC, but the arguement could be made. No elite teams in the NFC, excpet maybe Seattle, I suppose.

Comment

I'll make a few enemies here, so be it...........

My opinion on our receivers..

Our big play guy is Lelie, however, he is not a guy that you should use on third and seven because he is terrible over the middle and afraid to get hit, good long ball target though. (providing he doesn't hear footsteps)

I have faith in Rod, Jeb, and to a certain extent Charlie on a third and seven, I would have more faith in Rod, Jeb, and Jerry to be honest.

I would prefer Dayne in on third and seven because of his hands coming out of the backfield. (Do not EVER throw to Bell on third and seven)

I have no use for a jerk like T.O., we need to convert third downs, that's the problem. We need guys that can catch the ball in traffic.

Comment

Welcome to Broncomania Maryland!

As far as TO goes, He is a Wal-Mart greeter now. "Here is your cart sir"
                            :usa: *** God Bless Our Military Men And Women*** :usa:

sigpic

Comment

From Maryland and you don't like the Ravens? How do you not like the Ravens?

I cant wait till we finally destroy them, I mean beat them.

The sickest Sig ever. Created by Snk16.

Comment

Working...
                              X