No announcement yet.

the oficial dayne nickname thread,,,ok guys send them in

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I have spent WAY too much time thinking about this.............

I'll toss in "Phoenix", the bird that was known for rising out of the ashes, and walking out of the flames.

Comment

ok,,,,,,,runaway train dayne

Comment

Great Dayne Payne Trayne Great Dayne Payne Trayne Great Dayne Payne Trayne!!!!!

Comment

Rhyno...

Thanks to B4Bronco6 for the sig!
          RB #22 Wisconsin Badgers
          Know this above all else. This life is your only life. So while you live life, make the most of every second, minute and hour that you have. Time stops for no one. Don't stop for time. Seize the day.
          -Kobe Bryant-

Comment

well.....

i think Eman said it best The Great Dayne. thts what he was called in college, and i think that name fits him best, with him lookin close to heisman form.........

big ups to snk16.

Comment

Originally posted by Emancipator
              This is a no brainer for me .......... Great Dayne.
              Hehe, notice I registered long before Dayne arrived, but after the Chargers and Cowboys games, I'm not really bothered taht people think I'm a Dayne fanatic.

Odd that he was the decisive force in the 2 most impressive and important Ws so far this season. Not only that, that's the 2 only times he's been given a chance. With the way Bell an Anderson's been playing, chances are he's be back on the bench again until we're in a pinch again. Strange strange situation, only in Denver.

Comment

Originally posted by DAYNETRAYNE
                i think Eman said it best The Great Dayne. thts what he was called in college, and i think that name fits him best, with him lookin close to heisman form.........
                I don't know if two games with 151 total yards is really "Heisman" form. I know it's been in limited action, but it's also late in the game both games.

Again, props to Dayne for producing when we've needed him, but before we get too carried away, lets see(if he gets the chance) if he can carry the load week in and week out.
                I'm Sooner born and Sooner bred and when I die, I'll be Sooner dead.

Nebraska's new quarter with the Sooner Schooner running right over the state of Nebraska. A sign of things to come? =)

Comment

better and better and better

Originally posted by mrsolo
                  I don't know if two games with 151 total yards is really "Heisman" form. I know it's been in limited action, but it's also late in the game both games.

Again, props to Dayne for producing when we've needed him, but before we get too carried away, lets see(if he gets the chance) if he can carry the load week in and week out.
                  man i'm tired of everybody says this guy is coming on late in the game. its all bull$***. Dayne played all 4qtrs. he came in a his 1st carry was for 15yds. and lets not 4get the 16yrd scamper for a TD. The guy deserves much more playing time, from presaeson untill now he looks close to being heisman form. thats what i said, i didnt say he does look like it. i think once we see him get over 20 carries he will be at heisman form. Cuz as we seen in this game Dayne just got better and better and better as the game went on, thats just the type of player he is. With MA, u can tell the type of game he's gonna have after the 1st quarter.

big ups to snk16.

Comment

man i'm tired of everybody says this guy is coming on late in the game. its all bull$***. Dayne played all 4qtrs. he came in a his 1st carry was for 15yds. and lets not 4get the 16yrd scamper for a TD. The guy deserves much more playing time, from presaeson untill now he looks close to being heisman form. thats what i said, i didnt say he does look like it. i think once we see him get over 20 carries he will be at heisman form. Cuz as we seen in this game Dayne just got better and better and better as the game went on, thats just the type of player he is. With MA, u can tell the type of game he's gonna have after the 1st quarter.
                    Dude, you really need to chill out. You don't need to use "pseudo cursing" to make your point.
                    1st Quarter
                    1st and 10 at DAL 43 (1:35) R.Dayne right tackle to DAL 29 for 14 yards (K.Davis; R.Williams).

1st and 10 at DAL 24 (:47) R.Dayne right tackle to DAL 22 for 2 yards (C.Canty).

4th Quarter
                    1st and 10 at DEN 24 (13:31) R.Dayne left end to DEN 29 for 5 yards (A.Glenn).

2nd and 5 at DEN 29 (12:53) R.Dayne up the middle to DEN 33 for 4 yards (L.Glover).

1st and 10 at DEN 39 (7:00) R.Dayne left end to DEN 41 for 2 yards (D.Ware).

2nd and 8 at DEN 41 (6:24) J.Plummer pass to R.Dayne to DEN 44 for 3 yards (B.James). Pass complete middle.

3rd and 15 at DEN 34 (5:20) J.Plummer pass to R.Dayne to DEN 41 for 7 yards (T.Newman). Pass complete middle.

Overtime
                    2nd and 3 at DEN 39 (14:16) R.Dayne left end to DAL 6 for 55 yards (T.Newman).
                    Timeout #1 by DEN at 13:43.
                    He touched the ball twice in the 1st quarter, 5 times in the 4th quarter, and once in overtime. You're right, he's a warrior. He should get an ironman award or something.

You need to calm yourself down a little bit. I was NOT ragging on Ron Dayne. I was merely offering an opinion, stating that we shouldn't get carried away because of a couple of good performances(see Quentin Griffin). Unless you gave birth to him, you really have no reason to get so upset about what I said. I said nothing bad about him.

I'm Sooner born and Sooner bred and when I die, I'll be Sooner dead.

Nebraska's new quarter with the Sooner Schooner running right over the state of Nebraska. A sign of things to come? =)

Comment

not yelling.......

Originally posted by mrsolo
                      Dude, you really need to chill out. You don't need to use "pseudo cursing" to make your point.
                      1st Quarter
                      1st and 10 at DAL 43 (1:35) R.Dayne right tackle to DAL 29 for 14 yards (K.Davis; R.Williams).

1st and 10 at DAL 24 (:47) R.Dayne right tackle to DAL 22 for 2 yards (C.Canty).

4th Quarter
                      1st and 10 at DEN 24 (13:31) R.Dayne left end to DEN 29 for 5 yards (A.Glenn).

2nd and 5 at DEN 29 (12:53) R.Dayne up the middle to DEN 33 for 4 yards (L.Glover).

1st and 10 at DEN 39 (7:00) R.Dayne left end to DEN 41 for 2 yards (D.Ware).

2nd and 8 at DEN 41 (6:24) J.Plummer pass to R.Dayne to DEN 44 for 3 yards (B.James). Pass complete middle.

3rd and 15 at DEN 34 (5:20) J.Plummer pass to R.Dayne to DEN 41 for 7 yards (T.Newman). Pass complete middle.

Overtime
                      2nd and 3 at DEN 39 (14:16) R.Dayne left end to DAL 6 for 55 yards (T.Newman).
                      Timeout #1 by DEN at 13:43.
                      He touched the ball twice in the 1st quarter, 5 times in the 4th quarter, and once in overtime. You're right, he's a warrior. He should get an ironman award or something.

You need to calm yourself down a little bit. I was NOT ragging on Ron Dayne. I was merely offering an opinion, stating that we shouldn't get carried away because of a couple of good performances(see Quentin Griffin). Unless you gave birth to him, you really have no reason to get so upset about what I said. I said nothing bad about him.

solo i'm calm, i wasnt tryna bash u out, i 'm just tired of everybody saying h's performing well on beat up defenses and thats clearly not the case in thi game or any other game. and i know ya boy QG had some good performances but dont compare that to Dayne untill he carries over 20 times. Q has done that for the Broncs.

big ups to snk16.

Comment

Thats because we know our coaches know when someone is performing well in practice an din the film room, and deserves to be in the game. There are a LOT of players that have had single good games. Dayne did well. That doesn't mean I think he's back to "heisman" form.... or necessarily deserves to be put in front of Bell, who averages 6 yards a carry. I'm glad we have him on the team, but I'm certainly not going to draw up a petition to get him more playing time.

Comment

My nick name for him is "No Gain Dayne"

i heard someone call him that before he went to the broncos....and i thought it was funny...

Personally i love the guy and i still call him "No Gain Dayne"

.....but "Big Gain Dayne" sounds pretty good...huh....

Comment

Freight Train Dayne

I'd like the Broncos to get him going on a power sweep just to see if it could be stopped.
                            This is the NFL!!

Don't sing it... Bring It!!!!!

Go Broncos!!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by JED Bronco
                              I'd like the Broncos to get him going on a power sweep just to see if it could be stopped.
                              No.. it couldn't be stopped... thats why SHanahan doesn't run it, because it would be unfair to the other team.

Comment

Working...
                              X