Jake Plummer Figure From Mc Farlane Toys

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jake Plummer Figure From Mc Farlane Toys

Todd Mcfarlane of Todd McFarlane productions announced that they will be producing Jake Plummer in a Broncos uniform. I'm not clear on the details except that it will be a part of "Sports Picks" NFL Series 9. These are very affordable action figures that can pass for sculptures to the untrained eye. In a word, remarkable. If you are unfamilliar with his work check out http://www.spawn.com/toys/series.aspx?series=140

Sweet!!!!

I have the Portis one already

Comment

I have the Portis one and the Eddie/ Zach two pack, but it will be football season before the Plummer figure comes out.
      The Game Day Thread: Year 16 in progress!!! sigpic

Comment

Yeah I can't wait. I'm a huge Plummer fan and a new Bronco fan.
        August is the scheduled release date. I'll be sure to post some pictures as soon as I see them.

Comment

Ooohhhh WOW!!!! MOMMY CAN I HAVE MY OWN VOODOO DOLL?!!
          [QUOTE]
          If someone uses one of your quotes, it really means that they agree with it and they're upset they didn't get the chance to say it first---- Dave Navarro 1991

The main reason I don't like the Bronco's is because every time I see their logo it reminds me of my drunk boyfriend who used to write his name in the snow with his urine then belch the letters of Elway's name----- Sandra Bernhard 1993

Comment

Originally posted by Elway
            I have the Portis one and the Eddie/ Zach two pack, but it will be football season before the Plummer figure comes out.
            I have the Portis one in the Blue jersey as well as the white...it's schweeet!

Have a question for me? "Ask AO" A Non-Feedback Thread. You'll be glad you did!

2003, 2009 Fantasy League Champion!
            2006, 2010 Fantasy League Runner-up

Comment

Originally posted by AsianOrange
              Cool, I have the one with Portis in the plastic toy belt and Blue jersey. It's shiny!!!
              [QUOTE]
              If someone uses one of your quotes, it really means that they agree with it and they're upset they didn't get the chance to say it first---- Dave Navarro 1991

The main reason I don't like the Bronco's is because every time I see their logo it reminds me of my drunk boyfriend who used to write his name in the snow with his urine then belch the letters of Elway's name----- Sandra Bernhard 1993

Comment

Originally posted by dhall26
                Cool, I have the one with Portis in the plastic toy belt and Blue jersey. It's shiny!!!
                Jealous?
                Everyone is a Bronco fan at heart !

Comment

Originally posted by TD30
                  Jealous?
                  How could I be jealous, I already have it!?!?
                  [QUOTE]

Comment

Originally posted by AsianOrange
                    Same here. It is SCHWEEET!!!

Series 9

Series 10

Comment

These are pretty nifty. I didn't know about this line of collectables until this thread. I went to the website to see about getting a hold of some of the earlier ones and was unable to locate a way to find any of them. Are they still sold somewhere?

Nuff said...

Not as lean & Not as mean.. but damn proud to claim the title of (former) U.S. Marine
                      ~DBMAdsf Llaus @T m0 P^~

Comment

Well you can always try eBay. The after market prices are sometimes 500% higher and that's not an exaggeration. On the other hand there is this one website you could look into.

http://bigboyztoyz.zoovy.com/category/accessories

Comment

Thanks Tass...

The website worked well. I only found the 2 CP and Eddie Mac / Zach Thomas set available, but that's a start.

Nuff said...

Not as lean & Not as mean.. but damn proud to claim the title of (former) U.S. Marine
                          ~DBMAdsf Llaus @T m0 P^~

Comment

If you're lucky (or don't live in Denver or Miami), you may still be able to find the Ed McCaffrey double pack. I just picked mine up at the local Wal-Mart for $11.00. Again: SCHWEET!!

Comment

Working...
                            X