Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

If Kc wins today will you be nervous about next weekend.

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • If Kc wins today will you be nervous about next weekend.

    If they win their going to be confident playing against us next weekend.

  • #2
    Yeah, but it isn't like Denver won't come in with confidence after beating one of the better NFC teams in their own backyard.

    I could care less what the Chiefs do today...they're overrated anyways.

    About the only thing about them that worries me is Larry Johnson...but with our front 7, I don't even know if he's worth worrying about too much.


    Sig by Snk16, cause he's ****ing awesome like that.

    DENVER BRONCOS...WELCOME TO THE CUTLER ERA!!!

    Comment


    • #3
      Yes. Because the Chiefs always play well at home. THey will be coming off a big win for them, and they are making the Patriots look horrible. Right now, they are feeling as though LJ is the greatest, and against the Patriots, he's looking like it.

      Thats just going to get their crowd THAT much more excited. They are loud, they are at home, and they LOVE to be the spoilers to the Broncos. Next weeks game will be HUGE for us.

      Comment


      • #4
        Yeah, it will be big, but I still don't think we'll have too much trouble. It'll be a good game, but I'm confident that we'll leave with another win.


        Sig by Snk16, cause he's ****ing awesome like that.

        DENVER BRONCOS...WELCOME TO THE CUTLER ERA!!!

        Comment


        • #5
          I will be nervous no matter what.....KC embarressed the CRAP out of last years team when they played at Arrowhead.

          This team is a hell of lot better than that though.


          Comment


          • #6
            No

            I want them to cream the Pats today! I want them feeling confident going into next week. I want to see them fall to us when they are at their most confident!

            The Pats have become the whipping boys for the REAL teams of the AFC West. The Chiefs may think they are doing something special today, but we know better!

            Bring it KC! Bring everything you have next week! Your going to need every little bit you have to keep up with us.

            It's a new year for the Broncos. We beat the Jaguars IN Florida, humiliated the Eagles, pounded the Jets into the ground, beat the World Champs (ex world champs), and won on Thanksgiving on national TV against a very good team.

            All these games would have gone much differently last year. Yet this year, we have found a way to win them all.

            I do feel we are going to lose one more game, and next week could be it. But if the season so far is any indication, this year our trip to Arrowhead will also have a different outcome.

            Enjoy what your doing today KC, it all comes crashing down next week!

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by JWinn
              I want them to cream the Pats today! I want them feeling confident going into next week. I want to see them fall to us when they are at their most confident!

              The Pats have become the whipping boys for the REAL teams of the AFC West. The Chiefs may think they are doing something special today, but we know better!

              Bring it KC! Bring everything you have next week! Your going to need every little bit you have to keep up with us.

              It's a new year for the Broncos. We beat the Jaguars IN Florida, humiliated the Eagles, pounded the Jets into the ground, beat the World Champs (ex world champs), and won on Thanksgiving on national TV against a very good team.

              All these games would have gone much differently last year. Yet this year, we have found a way to win them all.

              I do feel we are going to lose one more game, and next week could be it. But if the season so far is any indication, this year our trip to Arrowhead will also have a different outcome.

              Enjoy what your doing today KC, it all comes crashing down next week!
              Whooooo Hoooo. YOu got me all pumped up!!!!!!!!!!!!

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by Ravage!!!
                Whooooo Hoooo. YOu got me all pumped up!!!!!!!!!!!!
                All the credit goes to The Denver Broncos!!!

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by JWinn
                  I want them to cream the Pats today! I want them feeling confident going into next week. I want to see them fall to us when they are at their most confident!

                  The Pats have become the whipping boys for the REAL teams of the AFC West. The Chiefs may think they are doing something special today, but we know better!

                  Bring it KC! Bring everything you have next week! Your going to need every little bit you have to keep up with us.

                  It's a new year for the Broncos. We beat the Jaguars IN Florida, humiliated the Eagles, pounded the Jets into the ground, beat the World Champs (ex world champs), and won on Thanksgiving on national TV against a very good team.

                  All these games would have gone much differently last year. Yet this year, we have found a way to win them all.

                  I do feel we are going to lose one more game, and next week could be it. But if the season so far is any indication, this year our trip to Arrowhead will also have a different outcome.

                  Enjoy what your doing today KC, it all comes crashing down next week!

                  lol, that seriously got me pumped up, wow





                  much thanks to snk16 for the awesome sigs

                  today that respect is being forgotten because of the modern stuff....we forget that we are all human beings--Arapaho

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Yes, I'm nervous anyway.


                    My adopted Bronco is Chris Kuper. Huzzah!

                    I am the raid leader for this World of Warcraft guild. Yay us!

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      actually. i would be more nervous if kc sucked it up this week. this way, chiefs won't feel the need to redeem themselves for a crappy performance and we won't underestimate them

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        I will be a little worried, but I'm sure the Chiefs will be a little worried too. They are playing, at the very least, the second best team in the league. I'll tell you what though, Larry Johnson is a SCARY runner. He runs will so much power and determination. He will be one the best in the league in the next 2-3 years.
                        "It's better to die on your feet, than to live a lifetime on your knees." -Emiliano Zapata
                        R.I.P. D-Will & D-Nash R.I.P. Sean Taylor

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by Broncos win
                          If they win their going to be confident playing against us next weekend.
                          I would love for them to be overconfident. That's when you can steal road victories. We have an extra three days of rest coming off a tough emotional win. This is playing into Denver's hands, that being said we all know how hard it is to play in Arrowhead. So win or lose I will not be surprised. That what makes it such a great game.
                          The three Keys to football
                          1. Turnovers
                          2. Field Position
                          3. Red Zone Play

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            I am always nervous when we have to go to Airhead Stadium.

                            But whether KC wins or not today (which it is looking like they will), all bets are off next week!
                            :usa: *** God Bless Our Military Men And Women*** :usa:

                            sigpic

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Originally posted by Mr. T
                              Yeah, but it isn't like Denver won't come in with confidence after beating one of the better NFC teams in their own backyard.

                              I could care less what the Chiefs do today...they're overrated anyways.

                              About the only thing about them that worries me is Larry Johnson...but with our front 7, I don't even know if he's worth worrying about too much.
                              I could sworn last time we faced KC we dominated Larry Johnson...he got like a 2 yard average per carry.


                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X