Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

If Kc wins today will you be nervous about next weekend.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So far overthrown? They were tipped off of the fingertips of Deion Branch. If a WR as short as Deion Branch can jump up and almost catch the ball, they are not "so far overthrown".
    "And we all know that stats don't mean anything if you don't have the wins to back them up"-ChampWJ

It's a good thing Jay Cutler was a proven winner in college. Oh wait, nevermind.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ravage!!!
      You obviously are SO into stats that you look at hight and weight as well. You obviously didn't watch the Indy vs Pittsburgh game if you believe that.

INTs don't just show the impact a saftey or a player makes in the NFL defense. Thats just silly. I remember that Barry Sanders rushed for 1700 yrds and 9 TDs... another running back rushed for 679 yrds.. but had 12 TDs. If I said... Hey, bob rushed for 12 TDs and Barry only 9... bob is obviously better. That doesn't tell the whole story, does it?

Wesley has NEVER been a top notch safety... period.
      Wesley has NEVER been a top notch safety? Greg Wesley is only 27 years old, so it's not like he has been in the NFL forever and has never been that good. Jerome Woods went to the Pro Bowl in 2003, but if you ask any Chiefs fan they will tell you that Greg Wesley deserved to go to the Pro Bowl more than Jerome Woods. Greg Wesley is one of the better safeties in the league, but he has suffered from being on a bad defense.

I did watch the Indy vs. Pittsburgh game, and I do realize that Bob Sanders is a good safety. However, it is highly unlikely that he will ever be considered one of the best safeties in the league. A guy of his size can make plays, as he did against Pittsburgh, but opposing teams will learn to use his small size as an advantage against him.
      "And we all know that stats don't mean anything if you don't have the wins to back them up"-ChampWJ

It's a good thing Jay Cutler was a proven winner in college. Oh wait, nevermind.

Comment

• KMARTIN....Stop....don't expect any of the Denver fans to give props to any Chiefs players...its not gonna happen. I also think Wesley is having a good season so far and how those interceptions were made don't matter...they still go down in the record books as interceptions...we are glad he made the picks and like I said last night....its all about interceptions and keeping the other team from scoring...props to Greg Wesley....he is having a great season....
        Last edited by KCLadyFan; 11-28-2005, 10:00 PM.
        Tony G

The Chefs

Comment

• Originally posted by kmartin575
          Wesley has NEVER been a top notch safety? Greg Wesley is only 27 years old, so it's not like he has been in the NFL forever and has never been that good. Jerome Woods went to the Pro Bowl in 2003, but if you ask any Chiefs fan they will tell you that Greg Wesley deserved to go to the Pro Bowl more than Jerome Woods. Greg Wesley is one of the better safeties in the league, but he has suffered from being on a bad defense.

I did watch the Indy vs. Pittsburgh game, and I do realize that Bob Sanders is a good safety. However, it is highly unlikely that he will ever be considered one of the best safeties in the league. A guy of his size can make plays, as he did against Pittsburgh, but opposing teams will learn to use his small size as an advantage against him.
          uhhuh.. ok.

Comment

• Originally posted by KCLadyFan
            KMARTIN....Stop....don't expect any of the Denver fans to give props to any Chiefs players...its not gonna happen. I also think Wesley is having a good season so far and how those interceptions were made don't matter...they still go down in the record books as interceptions...we are glad he made the picks and like I said last night....its all about intercetions and keeping the other taem from scoring...props to Greg Wesley....he is having a great season....
            Not true. I'll give props to the KC players that I feel deserve it. I've given the props to LJ.. I'll give props to the offensive line.. I'll give props to the rookie LB (Johnson)... I'll give props to your Full Back.. and I gave props for a long time to Trent (although this year, he's not looking as good as I have been telling people he is). Tony G. too. He just Whinnessssssssssssss way too much to be liked.

Its always the home-sters that like the unknown players, and feel they are the best in the league. Its funny. Even here. There are a lot of people that believe our entire defense are pro-bowlers. Thats funny to me, but its homerism. People see their team with tinted shades. Just as kmart does.

Comment

Not true. I'll give props to the KC players that I feel deserve it. I've given the props to LJ.. I'll give props to the offensive line.. I'll give props to the rookie LB (Johnson)... I'll give props to your Full Back.. and I gave props for a long time to Trent (although this year, he's not looking as good as I have been telling people he is). Tony G. too. He just Whinnessssssssssssss way too much to be liked.

Its always the home-sters that like the unknown players, and feel they are the best in the league. Its funny. Even here. There are a lot of people that believe our entire defense are pro-bowlers. Thats funny to me, but its homerism. People see their team with tinted shades. Just as kmart does.

man I guess you told me....LOL.....
              Tony G

The Chefs

Comment

I really don't think I am being a homer. I will admit that I don't think many KC players will make the Pro Bowl. However, I truly think that if Greg Wesley continues with similar stats he will have what it takes to deserve a trip to the Pro Bowl. I don't think that Greg Wesley has had his last interception of the season and I think he will improve on his stats.

Comment

I know you have Rav....we talked about Jared Allen and James Hasty last night...I guess I should of worded that as most Denver fans won't...gotta go...I am staying up to late tonight and have to get up too early tomorrow....probably chat with you later tomorrow......
                  Tony G

The Chefs

Comment

• Originally posted by KCLadyFan
                    I know you have Rav....we talked about Jared Allen and James Hasty last night...I guess I should of worded that as most Denver fans won't...gotta go...I am staying up to late tonight and have to get up too early tomorrow....probably chat with you later tomorrow......
                    Night..........

Comment

Working...
                    X