the REAL portis bailey trade...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• the REAL portis bailey trade...

technacally we got Champ Bailey, Gerrard Warren, Ebaniezer Ecuban, Courtney Brown, Mike Anderson(NEVER wouldhv got his shot) and some pics for...... droughns and portis and a 4th round pic...... i mean if we wouldnt have traded portis, we never wouldhv saw Droughns...and even after that when we traded droughns MA got his shot OVER the very popular Tatem Bell, so thats how it goes...now who got the better end?
    Last edited by billymischke_33; 11-27-2005, 01:52 PM.

Originally posted by billymischke_33
    technacally we got Champ Bailey, Gerrard Warren, Ebaniezer Ecuban, Courtney Brown, Mike Anderson(NEVER wouldhv got his shot) and some pics for...... droughns and portis...... i mean if we wouldnt have traded portis, we never wouldhv saw Droughns...and even after that when we traded droughns MA got his shot OVER the very popular Tatem Bell, so thats how it goes...now who got the better end?
    is that not true?

Comment

is that not true?

it is true.

The sickest Sig ever. Created by Snk16.

Comment

is that not true?

It is a little to confusing for me. I get your point, but a lot of " what if's " are in there. What if doesn't matter in the NFL, what is does. I always thougt Mike would get his shot again. He has been great as a bronco, and he is a Marine. He is a fan favorite in my book. Nice breakdown of the cause and effects of both trades, though.

Comment

i freaking love that trade... nice job figuring out

but hey check this out who do u liike better and think is coooler... champ or portis?

or

SIG MADE BY ME!!

my myspace: www.myspace.com/italian2sta11ion
          MY CUSTOM RINGTONES: http://djdraggytones.mstore.xingtone.com

Comment

Originally posted by ItalianSta11ion
            i freaking love that trade... nice job figuring out

but hey check this out who do u liike better and think is coooler... champ or portis?

or

lol nice, and im not kidding about this at all! but dose bailey have more TD's and yards then Portis? or just TD's??

Comment

Bailey plays D and Portis plays O. Portis has more yards and TD's, why would you think Bailey does? Are we talking about Clinton Portis, RB of the Washington Redskins? Yes he has more TD's and yards, are you crazy?

Comment

Somewhat of a stretch, but I'll buy into it.
                Emancipate your mind!
                The People's Poster

Comment

Actually you are wrong we gave up a 4th for Warren.
                  Smith's First Catch
                  "It was Sept. 17, 1995, and as the clock ticked down to 0:00 in the game against Washington at Mile High Stadium, Smith outleaped the great Darrell Green to catch the game-winning touchdown pass from Elway."

Comment

Originally posted by brom66an6
                    Actually you are wrong we gave up a 4th for Warren.
                    really?! wow, didnt know that i just know we got all of them and lost Drounghs...

Comment

really?! wow, didnt know that i just know we got all of them and lost Drounghs...
                      Yea Warren was for a 4th and I don't know if I would count Brown because he was a free agent signing. Really the only two we got for Droughns were Ekuban and Myers.
                      Smith's First Catch
                      "It was Sept. 17, 1995, and as the clock ticked down to 0:00 in the game against Washington at Mile High Stadium, Smith outleaped the great Darrell Green to catch the game-winning touchdown pass from Elway."

Comment

shhhh

SHHHHHHHHHh u guys are ruinen the post! lol jp thaks for helpin, i knew about that one

Comment

Working...
                        X