2nd Biggest Game of the AFC West

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2nd Biggest Game of the AFC West

No I'm not here to talk about the Chargers raiders.. we already know the score will be like 42-14 or sumthin like that. The Chiefs and Broncos however Could be the 2nd biggest game of the season. If the Chargers can win their next 2 after the raiders and miami and denver does not lose anymore til that game. You will have the Chargers and Broncos playing with the same division record and conference record FOR THE CHAMPIONSHIP OF THE AFC WEST!!!! and some of you wanted the Chargers to win against wash..??
    2016 AFC WEST CHAMPIONS: STATED WEEK 7 SAN DIEGO SUPER CHARGERS

Originally posted by super_boltz
    No I'm not here to talk about the Chargers raiders.. we already know the score will be like 42-14 or sumthin like that. The Chiefs and Broncos however Could be the 2nd biggest game of the season. If the Chargers can win their next 2 after the raiders and miami and denver does not lose anymore til that game. You will have the Chargers and Broncos playing with the same division record and conference record FOR THE CHAMPIONSHIP OF THE AFC WEST!!!! and some of you wanted the Chargers to win against wash..??

yea yea thats what you want to happen. They could just as easily go 14-2.

Comment

not just as easily. I wouldn't say the Broncos are better than the Chargers the teams are pretty even if you ask me but play teams differently. The Chargers have an easier time winning against k.c. recently than the broncos. I don't feel the Broncos are looking at this as a MUST win like k.c. is. I see the Chiefs winning this game with their oline and mistakes by plummer in a hostile enviornment. Then we have a 1 game division and the race is on with 5 games left!

Comment

Yeah.....I couldnt believe some of our fans wanted the chargers to beat washington. This should be a great stretch run for the entire league.

Comment

Right now I love the fact denver fans don't consider us a big rival. It will make it that much easier playing in mile high if the chargers made it as a wild card. You woulda thought the Broncos won the game by 20 or dominated the entire game.

Comment

not just as easily. I wouldn't say the Broncos are better than the Chargers the teams are pretty even if you ask me but play teams differently.

Yeah, you lost me right about here. You accuse people on this board of being homers, and yet you claim that you wouldn't say the Broncos are better than the Chargers without a shred of evidence. EVEN assuming that the Chargers and Broncos are equally talented teams (which they aren't), and EVEN pretending that the Chargers don't have a two game deficit to overcome (which they do):

We play: Kansas City, Baltimore, Buffalo, Oakland, San Diego
            You play: Oakland, Miami, Indianapolis, Kansas City, Denver

Shared opponents: Kansas City and Oakland

Baltimore (3-8), Buffalo (4-7), San Diego (7-4) combined record: 14-19
            Miami (4-7), Indianapolis (10-0), Denver (9-2) combined record: 23-9

Which can all be summed up in one sentence, basically: You have to play Indianapolis and Denver, and we don't.

Face it: barring an epic, EPIC collapse by the Broncos, the best you Bolts fans can hope for is a wild card spot. This Broncos team is strong and well-rounded. Unlike the past few years, I am actually CONFIDENT that this team will finish strong.

Thanks to SNK16 for the AWESOME sig!!!

Comment

Originally posted by elwaywasbest
              Yeah, you lost me right about here. You accuse people on this board of being homers, and yet you claim that you wouldn't say the Broncos are better than the Chargers without a shred of evidence. EVEN assuming that the Chargers and Broncos are equally talented teams (which they aren't), and EVEN pretending that the Chargers don't have a two game deficit to overcome (which they do):

We play: Kansas City, Baltimore, Buffalo, Oakland, San Diego
              You play: Oakland, Miami, Indianapolis, Kansas City, Denver

Shared opponents: Kansas City and Oakland

Baltimore (3-8), Buffalo (4-7), San Diego (7-4) combined record: 14-19
              Miami (4-7), Indianapolis (10-0), Denver (9-2) combined record: 23-9

Which can all be summed up in one sentence, basically: You have to play Indianapolis and Denver, and we don't.

Face it: barring an epic, EPIC collapse by the Broncos, the best you Bolts fans can hope for is a wild card spot. This Broncos team is strong and well-rounded. Unlike the past few years, I am actually CONFIDENT that this team will finish strong.

The only shred of evidence required to show the broncos are better is....
              9-2 BRONCOS
              7-4 CHARGERS

BOOOYA!! WE WIN DA GAMES WE HAVE TO! Thats it

Comment

not just as easily. I wouldn't say the Broncos are better than the Chargers the teams are pretty even if you ask me but play teams differently. The Chargers have an easier time winning against k.c. recently than the broncos. I don't feel the Broncos are looking at this as a MUST win like k.c. is. I see the Chiefs winning this game with their oline and mistakes by plummer in a hostile enviornment. Then we have a 1 game division and the race is on with 5 games left!
                Hey, the Broncos will take this game seriously. No one sleeps on the Chiefs in Arrowhead. Expect the Broncos to play hard on Sunday

:salute:

Comment

You dont see Denver taking, a division game in December, as a MUST win?

Do you actually watch football?

Comment

Right now I love the fact denver fans don't consider us a big rival. It will make it that much easier playing in mile high if the chargers made it as a wild card. You woulda thought the Broncos won the game by 20 or dominated the entire game.
                    You like saying the same old thing over and over again don't you sb? You said the exact same thing about about the Cowboys game you we're wrong then. Do have anything new or are you going just keep repeating yourself?
                    John 11: 25-27

My Adopt-A-Bronco is D.J. Williams

Thanks Snk16

Comment

I think this so-called Charger fan is a wanna-be Bronco fan, he spends a lot of time here. You can mark the chargers going 2-3 these next five games. They'll win the first two and lose the three remaining games.

Comment

do chargers fans watch different games than the rest of us?

Comment

Originally posted by Drew303
                          do chargers fans watch different games than the rest of us?
                          Dude, don't be mad at Chargers fans. It's hard being the greatest 7-4 team in history! I mean, come on! They're the greatest 7-4 team EVER!!!!! They have L.T.!!! They're as good as we are, really!!! They've just lost 2 more games!

Thanks to SNK16 for the AWESOME sig!!!

Comment

of the three teams fighting for the afc west division title, we have the easiest schedule by a pretty wide margin. plus we already have a two game lead.

its wishful thinking to believe you can win the west at this point

Comment

Originally posted by AZforBroncos
                              of the three teams fighting for the afc west division title, we have the easiest schedule by a pretty wide margin. plus we already have a two game lead.

its wishful thinking to believe you can win the west at this point
                              Accroding to sb the Chargers are going to run the table. (laughs)
                              John 11: 25-27

My Adopt-A-Bronco is D.J. Williams

Thanks Snk16

Comment

Working...
                              X