2nd Biggest Game of the AFC West

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by elwaywasbest
    Yeah, you lost me right about here. You accuse people on this board of being homers, and yet you claim that you wouldn't say the Broncos are better than the Chargers without a shred of evidence. EVEN assuming that the Chargers and Broncos are equally talented teams (which they aren't), and EVEN pretending that the Chargers don't have a two game deficit to overcome (which they do):

We play: Kansas City, Baltimore, Buffalo, Oakland, San Diego
    You play: Oakland, Miami, Indianapolis, Kansas City, Denver

Shared opponents: Kansas City and Oakland

Baltimore (3-8), Buffalo (4-7), San Diego (7-4) combined record: 14-19
    Miami (4-7), Indianapolis (10-0), Denver (9-2) combined record: 23-9

Which can all be summed up in one sentence, basically: You have to play Indianapolis and Denver, and we don't.

Face it: barring an epic, EPIC collapse by the Broncos, the best you Bolts fans can hope for is a wild card spot. This Broncos team is strong and well-rounded. Unlike the past few years, I am actually CONFIDENT that this team will finish strong.
    I like the point you made here that you don't have to play yourselves...that is funny....
    Tony G

The Chefs

Comment

Originally posted by super_boltz
      Right now I love the fact denver fans don't consider us a big rival. It will make it that much easier playing in mile high if the chargers made it as a wild card. You woulda thought the Broncos won the game by 20 or dominated the entire game.

super boltz....whats with the big sig? that is 1 big sig!!! I want one...who can help this Chiefs fan???
      Tony G

The Chefs

Comment

Originally posted by super_boltz
        No I'm not here to talk about the Chargers raiders.. we already know the score will be like 42-14 or sumthin like that. The Chiefs and Broncos however Could be the 2nd biggest game of the season. If the Chargers can win their next 2 after the raiders and miami and denver does not lose anymore til that game. You will have the Chargers and Broncos playing with the same division record and conference record FOR THE CHAMPIONSHIP OF THE AFC WEST!!!! and some of you wanted the Chargers to win against wash..??
        I didn't want SD to beat the skins, buttttttttt, if you lose the next 2 I'll root for you in Indy. How's that? Maybe even just 1 out of the next 2. OK?

Comment

The Broncos don't consider the Chargers that big of a rival because they are perenial losers year in and year out. San Diego doesn't make much noise in the league on a regular basis.
          Where does the abuse of end? Where?

Comment

Bolt fans never cease to amaze me....

Comment

Working...
            X