Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Now this scares me. :(

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/7098462

Check this out. Bly and Bailey in the same defensive backfield. The return of the killer B's. If this goes through it might be what the Lions need to get over the hump.
    Last edited by broncosbeast; 02-18-2004, 04:18 PM.
    Sprite? Good. You mind if I have some of your tasty beverage to wash this down with?

Re: Now this scares me.

Originally posted by broncosbeast
    http://www.nfl.com/news/story/7098462

Check this out. Bly and Bailey in the same defensive backfield. The return of the killer B's. If this goes through it might be what the Lions need to get over the hump.
    While it would help their team, they need a RB and another WR badly to help out on the offensive side.

But, if he is the best player available to help them out, then of course they should attempt to sign him.

But without offensive help, they will not return to the playoffs. Its one thing to have an unbalanced offense (ala Baltimore) but to have a just plain terrible offense won't cut it.

Everybody's gotta elevate from the norm...

The greatest list of music I don't own on CD :sad:
    You should check these guys out

Comment

i dont think bly is actuallt as good as his hype. he is solid nothing more. he had a probowl year this year, but i dont think he is in the champ bailey class. Plus, i though bailey wanted to go to a CONTENDER team. the lions with bailey will be just as good as the redskins woth bailey and i though he wanted a sure fire SB ring NOW. He wouldnt get that in detroit.
      dont let him pull dat move on ya, dont let him pull that move.......................oh no dats da move! TOUCHDOWN!!!

I tried to warn ya.

Comment

Re: Re: Now this scares me.

Originally posted by Jared
        While it would help their team, they need a RB and another WR badly to help out on the offensive side.

But without offensive help, they will not return to the playoffs. Its one thing to have an unbalanced offense (ala Baltimore) but to have a just plain terrible offense won't cut it.
        They are also looking to get Keyshawn and/or Garner/Duce as well... the Lions may be getting the ship right...
        Ozzy

The "New Black Sabbath"

Comment

Re: Re: Re: Now this scares me.

Originally posted by ozzy_osbourne
          They are also looking to get Keyshawn and/or Garner/Duce as well... the Lions may be getting the ship right...

Intruiging.

Garner would be a bad fit, I think. Mooch like his WC offense more heavy on teh run, and Garner has never been a 25 carry a game back.

I have always felt that the Eagles underused Staley. He is still not 30, so he should be able to produce for a few years.

Keyshawn....yawn......

They need to add some attidue to that O line, that will help the entire offense get better. A better line can do wonders for your running game, and a good running game can do wonders for your QB.

Everybody's gotta elevate from the norm...

The greatest list of music I don't own on CD :sad:
          You should check these guys out

Comment

Re: Re: Re: Re: Now this scares me.

Originally posted by Jared
            A better line can do wonders for your running game, and a good running game can do wonders for your QB.
            That is so true, case in point Denver, look at how many 1,000 yard rushers they have blocked for...
            Ozzy

The "New Black Sabbath"

Comment

Working...
            X