Broncos are Super Bowl Bound!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Reidman
    mtn_man, that sig made me laugh out loud buddy!!

You have a great sig.

Mt_man just rips his off from the local paper.
    "We the unwilling, led by the unqualified, have been doing so much for so long with so little, will now attempt the impossible with nothing"

Comment

Originally posted by elwaywasbest
      I don't know, I'm watching this team right now--they're called the Indianapolis Colts? They look pretty darn good to me. . .
      In the early part of the season, they were saying how they didn't beat anyone with a winning record.

Can't say that anymore.

They look better than they have the past two seasons, and we got killed by those teams.
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by broncos_mtnman
        In the early part of the season, they were saying how they didn't beat anyone with a winning record.

Can't say that anymore.

They look better than they have the past two seasons, and we got killed by those teams.
        They don't look any better at all to me. They are an amazing team... have been...
        Will continue to be for at least the rest of this year. Manning is an amazing quarterback. I wonder if there is any "St. Manning" haters on their board....

They do have weaknesses though, ones we could exploit. Mike built this team specifically because of the embarrassing losses we suffered in the playoffs two years straight.

But, to be honest, I think if we meet them we lose again, just nowhere near as bad.

But, then again, that's why you play the game, if you could design a team to beat them it would be the Bronco's. <-- Not original in some article you can find on here somewhere.

Al Davis leads yet another squad to the brink of mediocrity.

Code Of Conduct
        ARTICLE VI: I will never forget that I am an American, fighting for freedom, responsible for my actions, and dedicated to the principles which made my country free. I will trust in my God and in the United States Of America.

Comment

Working...
        X