Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Pick the winner of the Broncos vs. Chiefs II game...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

--- Broncos, 30-10 ---

--- "D" will come out fired up and rattle Trent's tree --- our Special Teams will step up too --- Broncos are going to come out and systematically destroy KC !!! ---

--- GO BRONCOS !!! ---

May God Bless all men and women of our Armed Forces, past and present
    The Only Thing Necessary For The Triumph Of Evil Is For Good Men To Do Nothing
    http://www.navyjack.info/history.html
    My Adopted Bronco is #95 Derek Wolfe

Comment

Originally posted by Cugel
      All the games are possible losses. I don't know what you're talking about.

The Broncos traveling to Buffalo in December? That could easily be a loss. The Bills are a different football team at home than on the road. Denver should be favored, but that and $1.99 will get you a small cappuchino at Starbucks.

Ravens at Denver? The Ravens suck, and who knows who their QB will be for that game? But, the Broncos always have problems beating the Ravens and this could be a "trap" game. Hopefully, the team prepares fully for a much better Ravens team than they've showed this year, because playing the Broncos always seems to bring the best out of the Ravens and the worst out of the Broncos. I think watching that Ravens game film the players are likely to say: "we could beat these guys in our sleep." They better not think that.

Raiders at home? Well, we crushed the Raiders in Oakland last year only to lose by 2 points at home in the snow. Hopefully that won't happen again, but it certainly could. All division games are going to be tough games, no matter what the team's records are. The Raiders have nothing to lose and would like nothing more from Santa than to spoil the Broncos season and put a crimp in their playoff plans. A few bad bounces, a few lucky breaks and this game could be lost.

Broncos at San Diego? The Chargers will probably need this game to secure a wild-card. The Broncos will hopefully have the #2 seed wrapped up by this point. The Chargers will be favored in this game. I think the Broncos will win, unless they're resting their starters, but certainly it could easily go the other way.
      Good post Cugel!
      John 11: 25-27

My Adopt-A-Bronco is D.J. Williams

Thanks Snk16

Comment

Broncos cover Kennison, contain Larry J., and sack hell out of Green. Chiefs defense watch Broncs experiment with running backs. Broncos throw a bomb for the fun of it. KC needs a better team this time. The fans can't do it for them.

Comment

Don't Jump the Gunn

You Donco fans need to relax a little. We haven't even watched Sunday's game yet and you Denver fans are talking about winning out. Not to take anything away from how well the Bozos are playing, but has anyone noticed how well the Chiefs are? Their Defense has been superb and the Offense is scoring practically every time they touch the ball. These game have generally been blowouts to the visiting team, and with KCs recent surge & sense of urgency; I don't see a change. KC-40, Aspen- 20.

GO CHIEFS!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Red_Death
            You Donco fans need to relax a little. We haven't even watched Sunday's game yet and you Denver fans are talking about winning out. Not to take anything away from how well the Bozos are playing, but has anyone noticed how well the Chiefs are? Their Defense has been superb and the Offense is scoring practically every time they touch the ball. These game have generally been blowouts to the visiting team, and with KCs recent surge & sense of urgency; I don't see a change. KC-40, Aspen- 20.

GO CHIEFS!!!
            Yeah.. man. Did you see how you guys blew out Buffalo? Or is that "offense that scores nearly everytime you touch the football" only good when you guys play at home??? If thats what you are saying, then thats pathetic. SPeaking of blowing out the opposing teams, what about Philly? I didn't see you blowing anyone out there, but WE sure blew out Philly when they came to our home town.

WHO did you blow out again?? Because I'm looking at your scores.. and I don't see a blowout. OH WAIT, there it is... 10-30, against Denver. That and the great match up against Houston... congrats on that. Lets look at your "blowouts at home".. shall we, genius?

1) W 27-7 Jets (yawn)
            2) L 31-37 Philly
            3) W 28-21 Washington
            4) W 27-23 Oakland
            5) W 26-16 New England

Thats a whoping 10 points average for your "blowouts" (take out the Jets and the Philly game, its 7 points). Unless you only get the ball three times a game, I don't see scoring everytime you touch the ball either. You apparently don't watch much KC Football, do you?

Comment

GO CHIEFS!!!
              That's "Donko" with a 'K', dumbass. If you're going to fling names, at least spell them correctly.
              "You can't take the sky from me..."
              ------
              "You can't shake the Devil's hand and say you're only kidding"

Comment

Originally posted by Ravage!!!
                Yeah.. man. Did you see how you guys blew out Buffalo? Or is that "offense that scores nearly everytime you touch the football" only good when you guys play at home??? If thats what you are saying, then thats pathetic. SPeaking of blowing out the opposing teams, what about Philly? I didn't see you blowing anyone out there, but WE sure blew out Philly when they came to our home town.

WHO did you blow out again?? Because I'm looking at your scores.. and I don't see a blowout. OH WAIT, there it is... 10-30, against Denver. That and the great match up against Houston... congrats on that. Lets look at your "blowouts at home".. shall we, genius?

1) W 27-7 Jets (yawn)
                2) L 31-37 Philly
                3) W 28-21 Washington
                4) W 27-23 Oakland
                5) W 26-16 New England

Thats a whoping 10 points average for your "blowouts" (take out the Jets and the Philly game, its 7 points). Unless you only get the ball three times a game, I don't see scoring everytime you touch the ball either. You apparently don't watch much KC Football, do you?
                Okay, so he can't spell or grasp the use of numbers. But we're supposed to take his prediction seriously?
                "You can't take the sky from me..."
                ------
                "You can't shake the Devil's hand and say you're only kidding"

Comment

GO CHIEFS!!!
                  LOL, stupid chef fan...Its gonna be a tough game for sure on both sides, but more of the shootout unlike Dallas.

The Chefs have no chance of making the playoffs anyway, even if they do beat us Sun, They still have to play @DAL, CIN, SD and some other hard team...so good luck making the playoffs NOT!!
                  vvvv Palomar-Mnt. Southern California vvvv

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Javalon
                    Okay, so he can't spell or grasp the use of numbers. But we're supposed to take his prediction seriously?
                    What do you expect... he can't be overly bright to be a Chiefs fan.

Comment

What do you expect... he can't be overly bright to be a Chiefs fan.

HMMMMMMMMM......
                      Tony G

The Chefs

Comment

Originally posted by Fat Joe
                        Not only have we never won in KC in december, but they have never lost a game at home in december period. Its a cutsey little stat, but I think Denvers team going in this time is a much better team then last year, and I think we finally beat KC in December in Arrowhead.
                        Actually, KC has lost at home in December, it's just been a really long time (1996 was the last time I believe).

Denver obviously hasn't had much success their themselves but with the way the Broncos have been playing anything is possible this year. I hate to make a prediction on this game here (I'll save that for pick'em) but I think the Broncs win a close one by at least 1-3 pts, that's how I'm voting.

Comment

Originally posted by Reidman
                          Actually, KC has lost at home in December, it's just been a really long time (1996 was the last time I believe).

Denver obviously hasn't had much success their themselves but with the way the Broncos have been playing anything is possible this year. I hate to make a prediction on this game here (I'll save that for pick'em) but I think the Broncs win a close one by at least 1-3 pts, that's how I'm voting.
                          1998.... Super Bowl year.

Comment

Originally posted by KCLadyFan
                            HMMMMMMMMM......
                            That of COURSE doesn't count you Lady!!

Comment

That of COURSE doesn't count you Lady!!

Well I didn't think it did....LOL.........
                              Tony G

The Chefs

Comment

Any close scores will be the result of the usual KC home field advantage - the officials.

Comment

Working...
                                X