Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Pick the winner of the Broncos vs. Chiefs II game...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Javalon
    That's "Donko" with a 'K', dumbass. If you're going to fling names, at least spell them correctly.

LMAO!!!

Christ Jav, I didn't know you had it in you.

Comment

Originally posted by Ravage!!!
      1998.... Super Bowl year.
      That was in the playoffs, and in January. Jan. 4th 1998. In the regular season the last time we won there in December was in 1994. December 4th! Sound familiar? The Broncos won in overtime, 20 to 17.

Comment

Originally posted by JWinn
        That was in the playoffs, and in January. Jan. 4th 1998. In the regular season the last time we won there in December was in 1994. December 4th! Sound familiar? The Broncos won in overtime, 20 to 17.
        Ohhhhh Yeah. Huh..... what do you know!

Comment

Ohhhhh Yeah. Huh..... what do you know!
          Just that I hope the date has something to do with it. I'll take any little thing I can get for this one!

Comment

Originally posted by JWinn
            Just that I hope the date has something to do with it. I'll take any little thing I can get for this one!

Deja Vu anyone................?

Tis been the season for repeating trends.

Comment

Yeah.. man. Did you see how you guys blew out Buffalo? Or is that "offense that scores nearly everytime you touch the football" only good when you guys play at home??? If thats what you are saying, then thats pathetic. SPeaking of blowing out the opposing teams, what about Philly? I didn't see you blowing anyone out there, but WE sure blew out Philly when they came to our home town.

WHO did you blow out again?? Because I'm looking at your scores.. and I don't see a blowout. OH WAIT, there it is... 10-30, against Denver. That and the great match up against Houston... congrats on that. Lets look at your "blowouts at home".. shall we, genius?

1) W 27-7 Jets (yawn)
              2) L 31-37 Philly
              3) W 28-21 Washington
              4) W 27-23 Oakland
              5) W 26-16 New England

Thats a whoping 10 points average for your "blowouts" (take out the Jets and the Philly game, its 7 points). Unless you only get the ball three times a game, I don't see scoring everytime you touch the ball either. You apparently don't watch much KC Football, do you?
              Ravage this is Red_Death... Red_Death this is Ravage...

Now Red_Death... play nicely with the other boys, and thank Ravage for handing your ass back to you....

there, there.... that's a good boy

[SIZE=1][B]Adopted Bronco:Kenard Lang

Comment

Originally posted by BroncoFanCam
                Ravage this is Red_Death... Red_Death this is Ravage...

Now Red_Death... play nicely with the other boys, and thank Ravage for handing your ass back to you....

there, there.... that's a good boy

Why is it that some opposing fans can't keep the smack in the Talkin' Smack forum? They just have to come sully the G.D. forum and then get smacked down, so to speak.
                "You can't take the sky from me..."
                ------
                "You can't shake the Devil's hand and say you're only kidding"

Comment

Originally posted by Red_Death
                  You Donco fans need to relax a little. We haven't even watched Sunday's game yet and you Denver fans are talking about winning out. Not to take anything away from how well the Bozos are playing, but has anyone noticed how well the Chiefs are? Their Defense has been superb and the Offense is scoring practically every time they touch the ball. These game have generally been blowouts to the visiting team, and with KCs recent surge & sense of urgency; I don't see a change. KC-40, Aspen- 20.

GO CHIEFS!!!
                  to bad there scoring is from field goals not to mention they were playing a injury rittled new england squad ... did i mention you lost to buffalo
                  The fool who fancies he is full of wisdom
                  While he sits by his hearth at home.
                  Quickly finds when questioned by others .
                  That he knows nothing at all.

Comment

I'm a little surprised there aren't more picks for the Chiefs considering how much we usually struggle at Arrowhead, regardless of our teams' records at the time. I personally feel like this is the most likely of our remaining games for us to lose.
                    "You can't take the sky from me..."
                    ------
                    "You can't shake the Devil's hand and say you're only kidding"

Comment

Originally posted by Broncosinindy
                      to bad there scoring is from field goals not to mention they were playing a injury rittled new england squad ... did i mention you lost to buffalo

My dear friend from Indiana...

1. Captin is actually spelled "Captain"

2. "Too bad their scoring is from field goals, not to mention they were playing an injury-riddled New England squad... did I mention they lost to Buffalo?"

Thank you for allowing me to get this grammar police, anal-retentive, control freak mini-psychosis bent out of my system for the day. Please continue rooting for our beloved Broncos as heartily and faithfully as possible.

BTW, Broncos win by a field goal...

Comment

Denver 27- KC 24. (Like the 1st game, KC will score a late TD to give appearance game was closer than it actually was.)

KC will commit to stopping the run and force Plummer to beat them. He will by using short passing game, intersperred w/some deep completions. The pass will set up our run game which we'll use to run out clock and coast to victory. A tight game, but I just have the feeling that this is a different type of Broncos team this year. They'll find a way to win.

Comment

Denver 35 KC 21
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Javalon
                            I'm a little surprised there aren't more picks for the Chiefs considering how much we usually struggle at Arrowhead, regardless of our teams' records at the time. I personally feel like this is the most likely of our remaining games for us to lose.

Considering how the season has gone up to this point I see why there is alot hope for us winning this game regardless of past history. I have predicted that we would win by a paper thin margin but if we lose I wont be surprised. The Chiefs are good football team. Just not quite as good as the Broncos.
                            John 11: 25-27

My Adopt-A-Bronco is D.J. Williams

Thanks Snk16

Comment

Originally posted by TXBRONC
                              Considering how the season has gone up to this point I see why there is alot hope for us winning this game regardless of past history. I have predicted that we would win by a paper thin margin but if we lose I wont be surprised. The Chiefs are good football team. Just not quite as good as the Broncos.
                              THats just it. No matter HOW this game turns out, I know that the Denver Broncos are a better team. EVERYONE knows that the Broncos are a better team than the Chiefs. I'm excited about this game, because IF we do win, it will show a toughness that will really get me excited. Coming into Arrowhead and winning in December is something VERY hard to do, for ANY team.

This year is feeling good for our team, and to REALLY show that we are a true contender for the AFC, we must win road games like this. Losing this game won't destroy my confidence by any means, but losing will have a harder effect than just the W-L record.

The Chiefs aren't a serious threat to go anywhere in the playoffs. In fact, I would LOVE to face them in the playoffs. But winning in KC is something tht would prove a lot to MANY people about our team, especially the players.

Like I said. I'm thinking we are going to win this game. But I'm not sure enough to put any money on it.

Comment

THats just it. No matter HOW this game turns out, I know that the Denver Broncos are a better team. EVERYONE knows that the Broncos are a better team than the Chiefs. I'm excited about this game, because IF we do win, it will show a toughness that will really get me excited. Coming into Arrowhead and winning in December is something VERY hard to do, for ANY team.

This year is feeling good for our team, and to REALLY show that we are a true contender for the AFC, we must win road games like this. Losing this game won't destroy my confidence by any means, but losing will have a harder effect than just the W-L record.

The Chiefs aren't a serious threat to go anywhere in the playoffs. In fact, I would LOVE to face them in the playoffs. But winning in KC is something tht would prove a lot to MANY people about our team, especially the players.

Like I said. I'm thinking we are going to win this game. But I'm not sure enough to put any money on it.
                                Same here I'm thinking we'll win but I wouldn't bet money on, especially against a divison rival.
                                Last edited by TXBRONC; 12-03-2005, 04:51 PM.
                                John 11: 25-27

My Adopt-A-Bronco is D.J. Williams

Thanks Snk16

Comment

Working...
                                X