Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Pick the winner of the Broncos vs. Chiefs II game...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pick the winner of the Broncos vs. Chiefs II game...

Well, this time we travel to Arrowhead with a little more on the line. The Chiefs are coming off of two good wins and are desperate for this win; if they lose, they are essentially done in the West.

The Broncos generally struggle at Arrowhead but they are a different team this year. Can we get over the KC hump?

Please vote in the poll but feel free to make exact predictions...
    Broncos win by 14+ points
    20.49%
    Broncos win by 8 - 13 points
    28.69%
    Broncos win by 4 - 7 points
    22.13%
    Broncos win by 1 - 3 points
    15.57%
    Chiefs win by 1 - 3 points
    2.46%
    Chiefs win by 4 - 7 points
    7.38%
    Chiefs win by 8 - 13 points
    0.82%
    Chiefs win by 14+ points
    2.46%

The poll is expired.

"You can't take the sky from me..."
    ------
    "You can't shake the Devil's hand and say you're only kidding"

Broncos win by 1-3 points.

These games have never been blowouts.

We have a lot to play for: a chance at a #2 seed, a bye week, and a playoff game at home. Maybe with some help, we can get #1

Broncos 27
    Chiefs 24
    sigpic
    Adopted by: Peanut

"You find ways to win and certainly you can find ways to lose...it's not just dumb luck."
    -Sean Payton

Comment

Originally posted by Javalon
      Well, this time we travel to Arrowhead with a little more on the line. The Chiefs are coming off of two good wins and are desperate for this win; if they lose, they are essentially done in the West.

The Broncos generally struggle at Arrowhead but they are a different team this year. Can we get over the KC hump?

Please vote in the poll but feel free to make exact predictions...
      Pulling a "Mug", huh, Jav?????

I think Denver wins it, and gets multiple to's in the process.

I think the hitting will be unmatched, and the ball will be on the turf frequently, plus a pick/three.

Denver 24 - 16
      "It does not take a majority to prevail, but rather an irate,
      tireless minority keen on setting brushfires of freedom in the minds of
      men."

-- Samuel Adams

sigpicJacks RULE!!!!!!

Comment

BRONCOS TO WIN BABY!!!!!!!!!!!! CHIEFS can SIT AND SPIN t('.')t THEN TRY TO BRING IT MUTHASUCKAS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
        SOMEBODY!!! ANYBODY!!!! GIVE ME A MILE HIGH SALUTE!!!!

Comment

Been waiting for this one.......

I agree with BroncFanIn. 27-24

But in overtime. Yessss, overtime again.

Comment

Originally posted by BroncFanIN
            These games have never been blowouts.
            Actually, we got creamed in KC last year...

45-17
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by broncos_mtnman
              Actually, we got creamed in KC last year...

45-17
              I stand corrected. Thanks JP! I mean...Broncos_mtnman

And I guess we did blow them out this year...30-10
              sigpic
              Adopted by: Peanut

"You find ways to win and certainly you can find ways to lose...it's not just dumb luck."
              -Sean Payton

Comment

Not only have we never won in KC in december, but they have never lost a game at home in december period. Its a cutsey little stat, but I think Denvers team going in this time is a much better team then last year, and I think we finally beat KC in December in Arrowhead.

Comment

I think we lose by 4-7, if for no other reason, then we are playing this game in KC. The odds are against us that we can win out, and this game and SD in week 17 are the only ones that seem to be possible losses. So, I'll go with the odds, and say we lose a close game.

Comment

YES!!!!!!!!!!! Whoooo Hoooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I feel sooooo much better about this game Now! MUG is back predicting against us, now I KNOW we are going to win!!!

WHoooooooooooo Hooooooooooooooo!!!!

Comment

I picked Broncos win by 14+ cuz im a homer. Need I say more?

Comment

Tony Gonzales was on Jim Rome is Burning today. So the Chiefs have a guarenteed win with the Jungle karma. Plus you all keep jinxing yourselves with this superbowl talk plus the Colts would be too much for you to handle. You still have 5 games left which you haven't even beaten Baltimore the last few times and this should be the easiest one out of the five. The usual meltdown of the Denver Broncos! You can count on them to do that. Chiefs win 35-17.

Comment

Originally posted by narnia
                          Tony Gonzales was on Jim Rome is Burning today. So the Chiefs have a guarenteed win with the Jungle karma. Plus you all keep jinxing yourselves with this superbowl talk plus the Colts would be too much for you to handle. You still have 5 games left which you haven't even beaten Baltimore the last few times and this should be the easiest one out of the five. The usual meltdown of the Denver Broncos! You can count on them to do that. Chiefs win 35-17.
                          Wow.. here's a genius. I bet all the Chief fans are thrilled he represents them

Comment

Originally posted by Ravage!!!
                            Wow.. here's a genius. I bet all the Chief fans are thrilled he represents them
                            Is that all you got! The name doesn't fit you, all well, you're a waste of my time still the Broncos are due for their meltdown and the Chiefs will make sure of that
                            Sunday. If I'm wrong I will never come to this board again. I guess you'll have to get use to me.

Comment

Originally posted by rcsodak
                              Pulling a "Mug", huh, Jav?????

I think Denver wins it, and gets multiple to's in the process.

I think the hitting will be unmatched, and the ball will be on the turf frequently, plus a pick/three.

Denver 24 - 16

A small difference is that I haven't picked the winner wrong yet since we started these back in week 3. (Not to toot my own horn. ) Picking the correct margin is another matter since I think I've only done that twice.

I predicted way back when that the Chiefs and Bills games would be our two losses to end the year. We ARE better than both teams. But I get into the whole sports psychology aspects affecting wins and losses and those look to be the danger games to me. I think we'll actually win in San Diego if we are still playing for anything.

Then again, it wouldn't stun me if we won out. I sure hope I'm wrong about this one.
                              "You can't take the sky from me..."
                              ------
                              "You can't shake the Devil's hand and say you're only kidding"

Comment

Working...
                              X