Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How did you find this message board/website?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How did you find this message board/website?

I learned about it while watching Denver News 4 channel during the sports broadcast one day.
    Albeit I didn't have a clue(or much) how to use message boards back then

Originally posted by JoviBronco
    I learned about it while watching Denver News 4 channel during the sports broadcast one day.
    I am a rabid fan and I needed the company of other rabid fans!
    Rest in Peace, Darrent and Damien. You will be forever in our thoughts

Comment

I'm the maker.
      Emancipate your mind!
      The People's Poster

Comment

I saw the link on the denverbroncos.com website. At the time, I was posting on a lot of other messageboards so I just read a lot on this site and didn't start posting on here until '04 (and even then it was very occasional).
        The new website is about as ugly as Paris Hilton. Put the blue back!

Comment

I was posting on college boards so I decided to find a broncos one so I googled broncos forums and wala here i am
          sigpic
          DROY

Mile High Manning Fivehead Bandwagon #98

Comment

I was browsing around DenverBroncos.com

Glad I joined!

sigpic

Sig made by me. Click top sig to view my Graphics Portfolio.

There are three things you can expect in life:

1. Death
            2. Taxes
            3. The Ball Being Picked Off by Champ Bailey

Comment

Originally posted by RBDynasty
              I saw the link on the denverbroncos.com website. .
              Same way here

Comment

The DenverBroncos.com is my homepage. I started reading the Message Boards on there, and then decided a little while back to log in and post every once in a while, but moreso, read the different threads many times a day, which I really enjoy.

Thanks to Bronco4Life and Medford Bronco for signature

Rest in Peace - Darrent (27) and Damien (29

Comment

i was browsing the denverbroncos website and i found this message board...
                  really not that spectacular, but I'm sure you love to hear about it anyways, right?
                  Last edited by T140; 11-28-2005, 06:15 PM.

Comment

I was looking for it on Denverbroncos.com
                    Administrator

sigpic

Comment

I found the link on Broncos homepage but only after about a year of browsing that page. Decided it would be cool to talk with fellow fans about my favorite team. Glad I did. Took a while getting used to it since this is the first message board I've ever posted on.

Comment

Also found it on denverbroncos.com, since joining here enjoy going to rival forums. I like reading other fans points of views.
                        Ready for the friggen season already!

Comment

The Virtual Trading Cards

I got a notice that they were going to start offering the cards, and I signed up there. On the portfolio page, there's a link to that forum, which, of course, is just a part of the boards.

It took me a little while to notice that there was more than just the trading card forum.

Comment

On the main website.

I've been using message boards since the old days when we measured modems with baud.

Comment

Last year I built an online poll website trying to drumb up support for Plummer's desire to wear the #40 on his helmet in honor of Pat Tillman. Someone emailed me and told me to post the info here.

I was board today and going through the denverbroncos.com site and saw the link and remembered that I had posted some last season and decided to check it out.

Damn, as I am typing this -- Manning to Harrison for 80 yards --.
                              The human body has two ends on it: one to create with and one to sit on. Sometimes people get their ends reversed. When this happens they need a kick in the seat of the pants. --- Theodore Roosevelt

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X