D. Williams or R. Alexander?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• D. Williams or R. Alexander?

who will be returning kickoffs for the broncos in week 12? I noticed Alexander returned most against dallas.

I prefer Williams actually...Alexander has a lot of speed, but that's about it...it seems like every time he's returning, he takes no cuts...just runs straight into a pile...its very annoying...
    fight u dwn the fied..cu must win.. fight fight fr Victoy..cu knows no defet! so roll up the mighty score, Never Give in!!...shouler to shulder we will FIGHT..FIGHT ... FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT!!

Comment

Williams is too valuable as a d-back. I'm betting Alexander continues to return.

Comment

For some reason whenever I see Alexander running with the ball, I fear he is going to fumble it.
        sigpic

Comment

I think it'll remain Alexander for kick return and Darrent for Punt return.

Sorry, you can not add yourself to your own ignore list.

Comment

i like D Williams but Shanny said he dosen't wanna wear him out because of how much they use him on D! so he will stick to CB and PR for now! BUT did you notice in the dallas game when they were kickin off with only a few min left they put in D Williams! so its pretty obvious he is more of a big play return man and they will put him in if the game is on the line!!!

GO BRONCOS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
            sigpic

Comment

I think it depends on the situation. Darrent will return the ball if the Broncos really need good field position & the game is close. otherwise, they'll put in Alexander.
              sigpic

Comment

I kind of find it funny D Will was brought here to do the returns and he has become so good for us at CB that we dont use him on kickoffs anymore lol.

Comment

i agree

I'm thrilled that he has turned into a great corner, but we also brought him in to return kicks/punts. I watched Roc return them last week, and felt he just isn't fit to do it. D Will all the way, kids got SKILLLLLSSSS
                  Thats right, I have returned from the land of the Faiders, back amongst my people!!!

THE BROWNCOS

The Big Lebowski, greatest movie ever:

What the f*** are you talking about? The chinaman is not the issue here, dude. I'm talking about drawing a line in the sand, dude. Across this line, you DO NOT... Also, dude, chinaman is not the preferred nomenclature. Asian-American, please.

Comment

Roc has a lot of experience returning kickoffs. Darrent is starting at CB so they don't want to risk injury and it gives him a break and allows him to rest during the games.

I just hope Roc starts breaking a few long ones........they don't all have to go for touchdown but take a few back to the 40 or 45 would be nice.

Why heck......even the 35
                    Emancipate your mind!
                    The People's Poster

Comment

true, true

Very true emancipator, they don't want to hurt him which i completely agree with, but I would like to see him maybe get like...1 or 2 chances a half, actually hopefully none b/c that would mean the other team is scoring!!!!! but yes lets keep him healthy
                      Thats right, I have returned from the land of the Faiders, back amongst my people!!!

THE BROWNCOS

What the f*** are you talking about? The chinaman is not the issue here, dude. I'm talking about drawing a line in the sand, dude. Across this line, you DO NOT... Also, dude, chinaman is not the preferred nomenclature. Asian-American, please.

Comment

Originally posted by _*HOGJAWS*_
                        Very true emancipator, they don't want to hurt him which i completely agree with, but I would like to see him maybe get like...1 or 2 chances a half, actually hopefully none b/c that would mean the other team is scoring!!!!! but yes lets keep him healthy
                        They still give him a return or two most games. He is certainly exciting. I agree with you.
                        Emancipate your mind!
                        The People's Poster

Comment

Originally posted by broncofan303
                          I prefer Williams actually...Alexander has a lot of speed, but that's about it...it seems like every time he's returning, he takes no cuts...just runs straight into a pile...its very annoying...

Is that why Roc Alexander was a featured victim in "jacked up" ?

Comment

Yup yup

Exciting is true, being a Missouri Tiger football fan I watched him torch us many times when they played Oklahoma State

THE BROWNCOS

Comment

Originally posted by Prodigal19
                              For some reason whenever I see Alexander running with the ball, I fear he is going to fumble it.
                              I have the same problem. I guess I just naturally assume something bad will happen because it is Roc Alexander and the defining memory of his career to date is getting torched by Reggie Wayne on every play. Hopefully Roc can do something good to help erase that memory.
                              Damien Nash & Darrent Williams Forever Broncos.

"He's such a pro. He's been everything you'd ever want as a player and then some." Mike Shanahan on Rod Smith

Created by Snk16. Thanks!

Comment

Working...
                              X