• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TXBRONC
    replied
    Originally posted by Jared
    ???

Maybe I am wrong, but thought the Broncos were 5 mil over the estimated 2004 cap, which was thought to be around 78-79 mil, so wouldn't this still leave them over?

I always assumed that salary cap numbers were in reference to the next season.....

Not trying to be a party pooper...........
    If you would like I could send you some of my son's diapers. (kidding)

Leave a comment:

• Return of Lava
    replied
    you guys calm down i already figured that increase in a long time ago. we are still very tight with money read this link and tell me what you think.

http://216.58.161.130/forums/showthr...&threadid=7158

you all should start listening to me

Leave a comment:

• Booher
    replied
    now if only baseball would institute one so the rest of the league could compete

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    Re: Re: denver got lucky

Originally posted by bklynbronco
    you know what i don't believe you told us who you are a fan of if you did, my bad but i don't remember son? who do you like in football? your obviously not a bronco fan.
    He's a Pat's fan.

Leave a comment:

• bklynbronco
    replied
    Re: denver got lucky

Originally posted by Africangod
    You guys got lucky hopefully u can keep your good players and make Clinton Portis happy.

you know what i don't believe you told us who you are a fan of if you did, my bad but i don't remember son? who do you like in football? your obviously not a bronco fan.

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    Originally posted by Jared
    ???

Maybe I am wrong, but thought the Broncos were 5 mil over the estimated 2004 cap, which was thought to be around 78-79 mil, so wouldn't this still leave them over?

I always assumed that salary cap numbers were in reference to the next season.....

Yeah, your right.
    We are still screwed.

Leave a comment:

• rcsodak
    replied
    ....that's it...I've had enough of your party pooping!!!!!
    Where's that girdle?

jk/gulp

Leave a comment:

• Jared
    replied
    ???

Leave a comment:

• TXBRONC
    replied
    Originally posted by muse
    Bye bye Mr Gardener! I hope you enjoyed your stay!
    And please leave that $3 million signing bonusat the door thank you.

Leave a comment:

• bronco30
    replied
    Re: Re: NFL increases salary cap today!!

Originally posted by dfrivers
    So I wonder how much that puts Denver at now.Would they be still over, or under? I thought they were about 5 mil. in the hole?
    im pretty sure were still over the cap it was reported to be 78 mill this year n we were 5 mill over n now its 80-81 mill so were prolly 3 mill over at the most.....

Leave a comment:

• muse
    replied
    Bye bye Mr Gardener! I hope you enjoyed your stay!

Leave a comment:

• ReleaseTheBeast7
    replied
    hello mr. portis, hello mr. gold, hello mr. droughns...WHATS UP mr.Owens lol!!! this is great

Leave a comment:

• Fat Joe
    replied
    right, but we needed that. It goes around, but hes saying were in the clear now, so were good. Hello Mr. Wilson, Hello Mr. Bailey.

Leave a comment:

• cheapseats
    replied
    Originally posted by thehoot79
    That is awesome. I thought we could work around the original salary cap, but now I'm sure we will work around it. That will allow us to get our guys resigned and maybe get a guy like Antoine Winfield or Darrell Jackson. ....Or maybe Champ Bailey if we're lucky.
    Remember, everyone else gets the same cap room. It increases everyone's buying power.

Leave a comment:

• thehoot79
    replied
    That is awesome. I thought we could work around the original salary cap, but now I'm sure we will work around it. That will allow us to get our guys resigned and maybe get a guy like Antoine Winfield or Darrell Jackson. ....Or maybe Champ Bailey if we're lucky.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X