let's ull pitch in for Portis!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• let's ull pitch in for Portis!

okay, since our team's hurting for money and re-signing key players... i say, i'll take up a collection from all us fans and we'll just send Portis a package so that he'll stick around another year while we eat Griese's money. next year we wont have to pay worthless Griese and Portis can have the money. do i have any takers? $20, $100, $1,000... whatever you can afford.... soon as i have a bunch of takers, i'll give you an address! LOL
    mum's the word.. cause it seems no matter what i say right here, it always gets deleted.

ull? i'll bust my own ass for the typo before anyone else gets a chance. it shoulda said "all." lets all pitch in for Portis!
    mum's the word.. cause it seems no matter what i say right here, it always gets deleted.

Comment

he has a contract . play it out or get released plain and simple
      Go Broncos, Capitals, and Orioles

Thanks SNK16

Comment

I'll give him all of me...a virginal sacrifice? Will that appease the God? lol...oh wait...d'oh...a born-again-virginal sacrifice???

Comment

i have $3.91 in my pocket
          dont let him pull dat move on ya, dont let him pull that move.......................oh no dats da move! TOUCHDOWN!!!

I tried to warn ya.

Comment

I'll throw down a few fat stacks of 100's.

Comment

Originally posted by Booher
              he has a contract . play it out or get released plain and simple
              I agree

Comment

k, here's the easy way..... $1 per post. sounds like a good idea and hey Lava.... hope you made a nice deposit my friend cause your checks gonna be a little higher than most everyone else.
                $1 per post, thats fair.

Comment

So *not* fair...I'm already offering my body as a sacrifice...why do I need to give up so much $$? I need the money more than he does!

Comment

oh... no, no, no, no, no girlie. since i already arranged this deal with Clinton (oh ya, we go WAAAAY back!). he and i actually have eachother's phone number's programmed into our phone's. so me and Clinton were talkin and i said, "hey my good buddy, since you need dough, i'll see what i can get from the fans." he liked the idea but he specifically told me "if beer girl, aka futuremrsportis wishes to do her part and pitch in some money, she must sacrifice her body to you." so the deal's on the table babe, you in? haha... ball's in your court!

Comment

Wait, so now I gotta give it up to you now too? geesh!

Comment

I'll give money as long as I get my membership card, tote bag, and CD of some musical group that no one remembers. We are talking about the Broncos right? I thought for a second that I was on the PBS message board. Silly me!!!
                        Sprite? Good. You mind if I have some of your tasty beverage to wash this down with?

Comment

Re: let's ull pitch in for Portis!

Originally posted by GoDenver
                          okay, since our team's hurting for money and re-signing key players... i say, i'll take up a collection from all us fans and we'll just send Portis a package so that he'll stick around another year while we eat Griese's money. next year we wont have to pay worthless Griese and Portis can have the money. do i have any takers? $20, $100, $1,000... whatever you can afford.... soon as i have a bunch of takers, i'll give you an address! LOL
                          I can donate a free session on the couch! Beer Ill give you two free hours! lol
                          ~RSth Lncus [email protected] mO Po*

Its what a man knows about himself inside that makes him afraid!

UNC Tarheels!!!!

Comment

Hey Beer Girl: If Portis is gone, would you stay a fan of the Broncos?

Have a question for me? "Ask AO" A Non-Feedback Thread. You'll be glad you did!

2003, 2009 Fantasy League Champion!
                            2006, 2010 Fantasy League Runner-up

Comment

Re: Re: let's ull pitch in for Portis!

Originally posted by wncbronxx
                              I can donate a free session on the couch! Beer Ill give you two free hours! lol
                              you're in dude!

Comment

Working...
                              X