Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• wncbronxx
    replied
    Re: Re: Re: let's ull pitch in for Portis!

Originally posted by GoDenver
    you're in dude!
    Anything to help our team.:p

Leave a comment:

• GoDenver
    replied
    Re: Re: let's ull pitch in for Portis!

Originally posted by wncbronxx
    I can donate a free session on the couch! Beer Ill give you two free hours! lol
    you're in dude!

Leave a comment:

• AsianOrange
    replied
    Hey Beer Girl: If Portis is gone, would you stay a fan of the Broncos?

Leave a comment:

• wncbronxx
    replied
    Re: let's ull pitch in for Portis!

Originally posted by GoDenver
    okay, since our team's hurting for money and re-signing key players... i say, i'll take up a collection from all us fans and we'll just send Portis a package so that he'll stick around another year while we eat Griese's money. next year we wont have to pay worthless Griese and Portis can have the money. do i have any takers? $20, $100, $1,000... whatever you can afford.... soon as i have a bunch of takers, i'll give you an address! LOL
    I can donate a free session on the couch! Beer Ill give you two free hours! lol

Leave a comment:

• broncosbeast
    replied
    I'll give money as long as I get my membership card, tote bag, and CD of some musical group that no one remembers. We are talking about the Broncos right? I thought for a second that I was on the PBS message board. Silly me!!!

Leave a comment:

• FutureMrsPortis
    replied
    Wait, so now I gotta give it up to you now too? geesh!

Leave a comment:

• GoDenver
    replied
    oh... no, no, no, no, no girlie. since i already arranged this deal with Clinton (oh ya, we go WAAAAY back!). he and i actually have eachother's phone number's programmed into our phone's. so me and Clinton were talkin and i said, "hey my good buddy, since you need dough, i'll see what i can get from the fans." he liked the idea but he specifically told me "if beer girl, aka futuremrsportis wishes to do her part and pitch in some money, she must sacrifice her body to you." so the deal's on the table babe, you in? haha... ball's in your court!

Leave a comment:

• FutureMrsPortis
    replied
    So *not* fair...I'm already offering my body as a sacrifice...why do I need to give up so much $$? I need the money more than he does!

Leave a comment:

• GoDenver
    replied
    k, here's the easy way..... $1 per post. sounds like a good idea and hey Lava.... hope you made a nice deposit my friend cause your checks gonna be a little higher than most everyone else.
    $1 per post, thats fair.

Leave a comment:

• Crazie
    replied
    Originally posted by Booher
    he has a contract . play it out or get released plain and simple
    I agree

Leave a comment:

• Fat Joe
    replied
    I'll throw down a few fat stacks of 100's.

Leave a comment:

• Return of Lava
    replied
    i have $3.91 in my pocket

Leave a comment:

• FutureMrsPortis
    replied
    I'll give him all of me...a virginal sacrifice? Will that appease the God? lol...oh wait...d'oh...a born-again-virginal sacrifice???

Leave a comment:

• Booher
    replied
    he has a contract . play it out or get released plain and simple

Leave a comment:

• GoDenver
    replied
    ull? i'll bust my own ass for the typo before anyone else gets a chance. it shoulda said "all." lets all pitch in for Portis!

Leave a comment:

Working...
X