Denver vs. KC ~ Statistical Breakdown:

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Denver vs. KC ~ Statistical Breakdown:

Wow a like 10 page post at kc forums on why they hate the broncos... didn't think a post could get that many replies that fast... they seem to think we cheated in every game we won... pretty funny actually.

http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=129860

hm
    they talk about us being classless, then proceed to make light of the JFK assassination?
    hypocrites.

Comment

Broncos are the best. We will get a bit of crybabies on the opposition.
      Emancipate your mind!
      The People's Poster

Comment

Actually i enjoyed reading that thread. After you got past the cheating parts some of those were actually very funny.

Comment

Its strange, i never see threads dedicated to bash a team on general message board. Seems like we actually discuss our team and strategies, unlike them in which they just bash us.

^snk16.-propz

Comment

Its nice to know denver fans care more about what other fans think of them...

Comment

Originally posted by PeytonMVP
              Its nice to know denver fans care more about what other fans think of them...
              Speaking of confused... what does this mean???

"... care more about..." than what???
              Last edited by BroncoFanCam; 11-28-2005, 04:43 AM.

[SIZE=1][B]Adopted Bronco:Kenard Lang

Comment

Originally posted by homestar
                Wow a like 10 page post at kc forums on why they hate the broncos... didn't think a post could get that many replies that fast... they seem to think we cheated in every game we won... pretty funny actually.

I don't think I have ever seen anything that funny... Seriously, wow, that made my morning, now I can go to work laughing....

wow....

Al Davis leads yet another squad to the brink of mediocrity.

Code Of Conduct
                ARTICLE VI: I will never forget that I am an American, fighting for freedom, responsible for my actions, and dedicated to the principles which made my country free. I will trust in my God and in the United States Of America.

Comment

Kinda pissed me off they bashed the in-com-plete chant. Guess I shouldn't take it so personal.

Comment

It's no surprise to me that their fans hate us so much. I noticed that the thread starter repeatedly added reasons to his own post. Some of that is just plain nasty.

Makes me want to beat them up even more so now.
                    :usa: *** God Bless Our Military Men And Women*** :usa:

sigpic

Comment

I sincerely hope for the sake of our Chief Fan members that they are NOT a part of that board... I have never seen such idiocy in my life... "I hate the Broncos cause .... They gave Shannon Sharpe to the league, a mush-mouthed wide receiver who lined up at tight end because he was too slow play wide."

Hating the Broncos because we had arguably the best TE to play the game??? I know they are high on Gonzo... but geez!!!

Do I hate the Chiefs because of Tony Gonzales??? Hell no! I hate them because they are division rivals, and the more they lose the better it is for us.

Heck, i don't even hate them for Eddie Kennison... I just hate Eddie Kennison

And the one about McCaffery faking injuries that is so disgustingly wrong it isn't even funny.

[SIZE=1][B]Adopted Bronco:Kenard Lang

Comment

Every team has its homers that say stupid things the Chiefs are no different.
                        John 11: 25-27

My Adopt-A-Bronco is D.J. Williams

Thanks Snk16

Comment

I would be mad too. If you want a definition of jealousy go to those boards. They wish they could pull a Neil Smith but they're probably too poor!

Comment

Originally posted by homestar

I wouldn't want it any other way. I had a good friend in high school who was a big KC fan. The two of us would argue all day over the chiefs and Broncos and in his farewell quote in the year book he wrote "Denver sucks and so do you"...LOL all in good fun.

I love to hate the Chiefs and Raiders!
                            The three Keys to football
                            1. Turnovers
                            2. Field Position
                            3. Red Zone Play

Comment

Screw the Chefs, screw their crybaby coach, screw their diaper-boy RB, screw their 36 year SB drought, screw their mullet-head fans and screw Camaro-Head Stadium.

It's Chiefs week.
                              Originally posted by boltzpride619
                              What's so funny is seeing all this mess that the Donks and the fans have placed on themselves. Can you say Raiders.

Originally posted by RunByDesign
                              True comedy is observing the Self Imploding Organization that is the Raiders and then asking yourself this question:

What separates them (Raiders) from us (Chargers)

Answer: Championships.

Comment

Working...
                              X