24,305 Total Rushing Yards !!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 24,305 Total Rushing Yards !!!!!

Regular Season Rushing Yards In The Last 11 Years = 24,305.

Wow, That's An Average Of 2,209.55 Yards Per Season.

I Knew We Could Run The Ball, On Anyone Defense, @ Any Given Time, But This Is Absolutely Incredible.....

Currently We Run The Ball Better Than Anyone Is The Afc!

The point i'm trying to make is that We Have The Best Ingrdeients In The Kitchen To Beat Ind @ Ind.

Run Run Run Run Run Run The Ball Downthere Throat.......

anyone Remember 44:00 Minutes Dec 17, 2003 31-17 Broncos!!!!

Lets All Root For Tatum To Get A Crack To Break The 1,000 Yard Mark. Ma Is On Pace 1183 & Tb Is On Pace 931. I Think They Can Do It.

What Do You Think?

I Could Really Care-less, As Long As We Beat Ind! If Not Then 2k5 Is Irrelevant. And We Move On........

Go Broncos,

Run The Ball & Play Defense......We can beat INDY
    Last edited by JOHN 3:16; 11-30-2005, 07:29 PM.

Um...ok....

Also turn off caps lock.

sigpic

Sig made by me. Click top sig to view my Graphics Portfolio.

There are three things you can expect in life:

1. Death
    2. Taxes
    3. The Ball Being Picked Off by Champ Bailey

Comment

Originally posted by Snk16
      Um...ok....

Also turn off caps lock.

wHaT dUDe ?

Comment

Originally posted by JOHN 3:16
        wHaT dUDe ?
        Show some organization in your posts, makes it easier to read and turn off caps, it makes it hard on the eyes.

sigpic

Sig made by me. Click top sig to view my Graphics Portfolio.

There are three things you can expect in life:

1. Death
        2. Taxes
        3. The Ball Being Picked Off by Champ Bailey

Comment

Originally posted by Snk16
          Um...ok....

Also turn off caps lock.

wHaT dUdE, Can you make me a sig there sigman?????

Also turn CAPS lock off.....

done...

Comment

wHaT dUDe ?
            When you capitalize every word, it is extreeeeeeeeemly irritating.

It's also much more work for you. Doesn't make sense.

Nothing personal, just pointing it out for your benefit.

Then maybe I'll read your posts.

-----

Comment

Uhhh,

Why did you start this off with "all you haters"?

I dont normaly see many people dogging the Denver running game. Unless they are from the teams we are running on.

Comment

Originally posted by Krugan
                Uhhh,

Why did you start this off with "all you haters"?

I dont normaly see many people dogging the Denver running game. Unless they are from the teams we are running on.

My mistake, i should have put kc fans.

Comment

All

You

Haters

Allow Me

To Re-itirate = Twenty Four Thousand 3 Hundred And 5 Yards In 11 Seasons, And This Doesnt Even Include The Pre-seasons For Shanny & Gary & Bobby & Alex Etc......rick Dennison......

Regular Season Rushing Yards In The Last 11 Years = 24,305.

Wow, That's An Average Of 2,209.55 Yards Per Season.

I Knew We Could Run The Ball, On Anyone Defense, @ Any Given Time, But This Is Absolutely Incredible.....

Currently We Run The Ball Better Than Anyone Is The Afc! All I'm Trying To Make A Point Of, Is The Simple Fact That We Have The Best Ingrdeients In The Kitchen To Beat Ind @ Ind. Run Run Run Run Run Run The Ball Downtherefriickin Throat.......anyone Remember 44:00 Minutes Dec 17, 2003 31-17 Broncos!!!!

Lets All Root For Tatum To Get A Crack To Break The 1,000 Yard Mark. Ma Is On Pace 1183 & Tb Is On Pace 931. I Think They Can Do It.

What Do You Think?

I Could Really Care-less, As Long As We Beat Ind! If Not Then 2k5 Is Irrelevant. And We Move On........

As A Matter Of Fact, Allow Me To Switch My Focus Back To Kc......

Go Broncos,

Run The Ball & Play Defense......
                  The posts get wierder and wierder

Pretty soon they'll start asking for social security numbers
                  Rest in Peace, Darrent and Damien. You will be forever in our thoughts

Comment

They say on NFL Network Total Access "Denver Broncos Running System" instead of running game. I think its Rod Woodson that started it. I love it cause they recognize the stats you posted. They say how many diff runners have hit 1100 yards in X seasons and its the system, lol.

Comment

Originally posted by SmithOverTO

Man, i guess....here's my soc sec # xyx-197-444

Hope this helps.

I was just thinking about the chance of playing indy again & looking for excuses on how we could beat them. Maybe if we run for 24, 305 yards in 44:00 minutes we'll beat em.....

Comment

Originally posted by SmithOverTO

It is kinda strange to spend all that time writing it just to say he doesnt really care about it in the end.

Seems to me he DOES care about it.

So do I!

I love that we have this great running attack. Everything we do is based around it. It sets up the screen, and defenses always have to respect that the runner might get the ball on any play.

We have been very fotunate that we have gotten such great talent at the position over & over again.

One thing John, in your post about David Terrell, you had mentioned something about the sets being what won the Super Bowl against Green Bay. I disagree, The run won that game. TD won that game! Obviously, it was a team effort, but TD was the key to that one. As shown in the one play at the end of the first quarter. Even though he couldnt see, Mike put him in because without him, the Packers wouldnt have bit on the run.

Even when he didnt touch the ball, he helped make the play.

Comment

Very good points you make. TD was a running machine!

Comment

Originally posted by JWinn
                            It is kinda strange to spend all that time writing it just to say he doesnt really care about it in the end.

Seems to me he DOES care about it.

So do I!

I love that we have this great running attack. Everything we do is based around it. It sets up the screen, and defenses always have to respect that the runner might get the ball on any play.

We have been very fotunate that we have gotten such great talent at the position over & over again.

One thing John, in your post about David Terrell, you had mentioned something about the sets being what won the Super Bowl against Green Bay. I disagree, The run won that game. TD won that game! Obviously, it was a team effort, but TD was the key to that one. As shown in the one play at the end of the first quarter. Even though he couldnt see, Mike put him in because without him, the Packers wouldnt have bit on the run.

Even when he didnt touch the ball, he helped make the play.
                            Maybe i wasn't clear in the terrell post.

What i said if you read it over again, was that Mike Shanahan's bread & butter

is eliminating a defense simply by formation.

In the super bowl he did this exactly! If you know football, i said if!

you would understand that mike used shannon sharpe & put him in formation

constaly to match him up w/ leroy butler their (SS) & mike would have td run tosses left and right away from leroy butler. which was gb's strength.

i never said that is what one the super bowl, i simply was saying what shanahan does best.

and that is simply eliminating a defese by formation. Please try to think before you type.

and in my defense, i was saying that i DO NOT care about all those individual accopmlishments if the BRONCOS win it all in the end.....

Have a great evening.....

Comment

Currently We Run The Ball Better Than Anyone Is The Afc!
                              Correction, we run the ball better than anyone in the NFL. You have to take Vick's yards out of Atlanta's totals, since his runs are not as much related to the running scheme as his insane athletic talent. If you remove Vick's rushing yards and plummer's, then the Broncos have rushed for over 100 yards more than the Falcons.
                              The human body has two ends on it: one to create with and one to sit on. Sometimes people get their ends reversed. When this happens they need a kick in the seat of the pants. --- Theodore Roosevelt

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X