24,305 Total Rushing Yards !!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by tnedator
    Correction, we run the ball better than anyone in the NFL. You have to take Vick's yards out of Atlanta's totals, since his runs are not as much related to the running scheme as his insane athletic talent. If you remove Vick's rushing yards and plummer's, then the Broncos have rushed for over 100 yards more than the Falcons.

I see, i had thought about that, that actually speaks volumes about our running attack too because Alex Gibbs took it over there & now they run the zone tek also.....

Comment

Originally posted by JOHN 3:16
      Maybe i wasn't clear in the terrell post.

What i said if you read it over again, was that Mike Shanahan's bread & butter

is eliminating a defense simply by formation.

In the super bowl he did this exactly! If you know football, i said if!

you would understand that mike used shannon sharpe & put him in formation

constaly to match him up w/ leroy butler their (SS) & mike would have td run tosses left and right away from leroy butler. which was gb's strength.

i never said that is what one the super bowl, i simply was saying what shanahan does best.

and that is simply eliminating a defese by formation. Please try to think before you type.

and in my defense, i was saying that i DO NOT care about all those individual accopmlishments if the BRONCOS win it all in the end.....

Have a great evening.....
      WOW!

You know, I'm just trying to have some conversation with you here John. There's no need to take offense at everything everyone says to you. If you cant understand that people share different opinions, then perhaps you would do better to find a different place to chat.

All this "I KNOW FOOTBALL" doesnt cut it here. EVERYONE knows football, and it's not a pissing match! So save your snide remarks for people who care. And you know what, NOBODY CARES for that attitude here!

No you were NOT clear. Your post looked like jumble of garbage! EVERY word capitolized. No sentance structure, and frankly it looked like it had been typed by a 6 year old. Or did you fail to notice all the response you got there?

Get with the program here John if you want to make any friends or have any discussions. You ask for people's opinions, you better be able to handle some that are different than yours. Again, if you cant do that, your in the wrong place!

Comment

WTF, there is a lot of anger in this thread...The Denver Running game is by far the best running game EVER!
        vvvv Palomar-Mnt. Southern California vvvv

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by JWinn
          WOW!

You know, I'm just trying to have some conversation with you here John. There's no need to take offense at everything everyone says to you. If you cant understand that people share different opinions, then perhaps you would do better to find a different place to chat.

All this "I KNOW FOOTBALL" doesnt cut it here. EVERYONE knows football, and it's not a pissing match! So save your snide remarks for people who care. And you know what, NOBODY CARES for that attitude here!

No you were NOT clear. Your post looked like jumble of garbage! EVERY word capitolized. No capitolized. structure, and frankly it looked like it had been typed by a 6 year old. Or did you fail to notice all the response you got there?

Get with the program here John if you want to make any friends or have any discussions. You ask for people's opinions, you better be able to handle some that are different than yours. Again, if you cant do that, your in the wrong place!

Your not exactly a english expert either. check out your spelling. lolololol

capitolized. sentance. My six year old could spell better.

My six year old was typing by the way. lolololol.

His name is Nathan. And he said your not very nice. lolololol

My son was the one who pointed out the spelling error by the way, because i'm blind buddy..

God Bless

Comment

what do you mean?

Comment

My son was the one who pointed out the spelling error by the way, because i'm blind buddy..

God Bless
              Wow, you needed your son to find out he spelled something wrong. Says a lot about your eh...spelling skills......if that's what you call it.

Why do you need to ask yourself a question also? (See post above this)

sigpic

Sig made by me. Click top sig to view my Graphics Portfolio.

There are three things you can expect in life:

1. Death
              2. Taxes
              3. The Ball Being Picked Off by Champ Bailey

Comment

God Bless

OK John. whatever. Ignore the point here.

Go ahead, continue to have people mock every post of yours. Continue to have everyone criticize you at every turn.

I hope Nathan grows up to learn to deal with people better than you do, because you sir, fail at it.

Now, since your only retort is to look for spelling errors, please, go ahead and correct me again. I dont really care..............

Now I am off to have to talk with normal people, who can discuss things like adults.................

Comment

Regular Season Rushing Yards In The Last 11 Years = 24,305.

Wow, That's An Average Of 2,209.55 Yards Per Season.

I Knew We Could Run The Ball, On Anyone Defense, @ Any Given Time, But This Is Absolutely Incredible.....

Currently We Run The Ball Better Than Anyone Is The Afc!

The point i'm trying to make is that We Have The Best Ingrdeients In The Kitchen To Beat Ind @ Ind.

Run Run Run Run Run Run The Ball Downthere Throat.......

anyone Remember 44:00 Minutes Dec 17, 2003 31-17 Broncos!!!!

Lets All Root For Tatum To Get A Crack To Break The 1,000 Yard Mark. Ma Is On Pace 1183 & Tb Is On Pace 931. I Think They Can Do It.

What Do You Think?

I Could Really Care-less, As Long As We Beat Ind! If Not Then 2k5 Is Irrelevant. And We Move On........

Go Broncos,

Run The Ball & Play Defense......We can beat INDY
                  That is pretty damn impressive - 24,305 in 11 years.

I also hope that both our backs hit 1000 too. MA will get it for certain but I hope TB pulls it off. He's healthy again so hopefully he'll rip KC's defense this weekend for some looooooooooong runs.

But you're right.. all those stats can go out the window. All I want is to see us kick the tar out of Indy.
                  The new website is about as ugly as Paris Hilton. Put the blue back!

Comment

Like I said, there is a lot of anger, WE ARE ALL BRONCO FANS, CANT WE ALL JUST GET ALONG!
                    vvvv Palomar-Mnt. Southern California vvvv

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by So.CalBRONCOFAN
                      WTF, there is a lot of anger in this thread...The Denver Running game is by far the best running game EVER!
                      Shanny is a genius dont forget that one
                      "I'm also serious when I say: You can't stop Elvis Dumervil; you can only hope to contain him." -Peter King-

sigpic
                      -The best in the business-

Comment

Originally posted by RBDynasty
                        That is pretty damn impressive - 24,305 in 11 years.

I also hope that both our backs hit 1000 too. MA will get it for certain but I hope TB pulls it off. He's healthy again so hopefully he'll rip KC's defense this weekend for some looooooooooong runs.

But you're right.. all those stats can go out the window. All I want is to see us kick the tar out of Indy.

Right on, finally someone aggrees & understood my point.

Thanks, i was beginning to think i had lost it.

Go Broncs!

Comment

anyone Remember 44:00 Minutes Dec 17, 2003 31-17 Broncos!!!!
                          Why, yes, I do. I was there. And the game wasn't as close as the score would lead you to believe. I remember Lynch getting fined for a perfectly legal shoulder hit. He just hits so hard the league thinks he must've lead with his helmet. Colts fans tried to blow the game off because they'd already clinched the division but it cost them HFA and therefore the SB.

Comment

Originally posted by SkyFlash1
                            Why, yes, I do. I was there. And the game wasn't as close as the score would lead you to believe. I remember Lynch getting fined for a perfectly legal shoulder hit. He just hits so hard the league thinks he must've lead with his helmet. Colts fans tried to blow the game off because they'd already clinched the division but it cost them HFA and therefore the SB.
                            That game was great... I was visiting West Palm Beach, FL... and we were at a sports bar to watch the game (We brought jerseys with us). All of the Miami fans were rooting for Indy because then Miami would've made the playoffs. We had a great time heckling back and forth... That was a great game indeed.
                            Thanks, Reid!
                            sigpic
                            Click on my sig to read JetRazor's and my story. Or PM me with any questions.

Comment

Working...
                            X