TO Comin 2 Denver?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Fat Joe
    I'd like to see him come to Denver. He'd fit right in w/ Sharpe. Dont deny it, hes the freakin man.
    I will easily disagree with you on TO, he would be a cancer here. And NO, he IS NOT the MAN!
    ~RSth Lncus [email protected] mO Po*

Its what a man knows about himself inside that makes him afraid!

UNC Tarheels!!!!

Comment

[QUOTE]Originally posted by PortisIsAStud26
      yea but hes a great player....but he does have a mouth...i started this tread when i havent been 2 this site...in 3 months...and i was a newbie and now i have over 100 posts and experience [/QUOTE

Good for you bud, keep it up.]
      ~RSth Lncus [email protected] mO Po*

Its what a man knows about himself inside that makes him afraid!

UNC Tarheels!!!!

Comment

Unfortunately, Terrel Owens is not a free agent (http://cbs.sportsline.com/nfl/story/7121229)

He's under contract with the Niners until 2006. Paperwork snafu. His agent didn't file the free agency paperwork, thus his contract is extended.

Should be interesting.
        Despite all the hype, once you finally get a hammer, you don't hammer nearly as much as you think you will.

Comment

TO has great athletic ability but he's definitely a cancer and a distraction to the team. Don't know if he would be worth it or not. Anyways he's been leaning towards Philly for sometime and we obviously don't have the money even if we wanted to.
          We do need to work on our receiving corp bigtime. Mac is about done, Smith is getting old, Lelie's game is still too inconsistent to rely on, Sharpe will probably retire......Who else do we have???

Comment

TO would be a terrible move for the broncos. I don't think there is even a chance for us to get him but if there was I think it would be an absolute terrible move. His ego is twice that of Cp's and Shannon Sharpes put together and his attitude is ten times worse. No thank you, not TO.

Comment

I have the answer to all our receiver problems- or future problems for that matter- Kenny Thomas.

Comment

TO. sucks..We have Rod..Ed Mac(who said he's retiring!!!) Shannan and we need Portis!! Pay The man..he was a steal!!
                He is one of the best RB playing today and he should demand more money..Who hasn't!!!
                Next We really need a BACKUP QUARTERBACK!!!!

and what is with this number of post crap??? Some of these post are like 3 and 4 word responses..So because you have alot of nonsense post your this big fan and very knowledgable dude??
                Because we don't agree, my post are idiotic?? Come fellas grow up.As you would say..send that stuff to newbee land..talk like you know something about football & Denver!! Thanks..

We have the offense..they are going nowhere(have faith) we need to beef up our "D" and a backup QB...a decent one..Like Flutie!! and don't even think of telling me that's idiotic!!
                Fluitie just wants to play..we can probably afford him..he's a proven winner..
                enjoy this post..

Comment

TO is staying in SF. His agent never filed his free agent papers. Now he is stuck in SF for 3 more years.

Comment

The chances of that happening are probably somewhere between slim and none.
                    John 11: 25-27

My Adopt-A-Bronco is D.J. Williams

Thanks Snk16

Comment

Working...
                    X