Al Wilson?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Al Wilson?

One day left to tag Al Wilson, will we do it?
    Yes
    78.95%
    No
    21.05%

The poll is expired.

sigpic

yep... he's a big asset to our defense.

Ed McCaffrey: A good blocker, a great receiver. You will be missed.

Comment

I voted yes. Ted Sundquist already said that wilson will probably get tagged. Wilson's the best player on the Defence, we'll do anything to keep him.

Comment

Originally posted by Beretta 07
        yep... he's a big asset to our defense.
        I'm not so sure right now, i thought that we would but why wait until the last minute. I just think they may let it go.
        sigpic

Comment

we have to keep some of our stronger defensive players with us. Gold is probably gonna become a FA and there's talk of Mobley retiring... Our LB Corps is falling apart.. it's sad, really.

Ed McCaffrey: A good blocker, a great receiver. You will be missed.

Comment

Ya, i dont think we'll keep all three of them. But i dont think Mobley will retire. We'll probably have Wilson, Mobley and Sykes as our linebackers for next year. It dosnt look like we'll resign Gold.

Comment

It took me a good month, but I've forgiven Wilson for that play now, tag him if that's what it takes, we need him back.

I'd resign Gold before Mobley and I thought that was what the team thought too

Comment

Originally posted by The Big Dane

I'd resign Gold before Mobley and I thought that was what the team thought too
                Mobleys under contract, we dont have to resign him. I'm just worried that he might retire. But ya, once we get some money the first thing we need to do is resign Wilson and Gold

Comment

He won't get it! The Raiders have already slapped the tag on Woodson and you guys haven't done crap yet! Wilson will be gone, he'll be in a Colts, Chiefs, 49ers or Jets Uniform!!! Guaranteed!!!
                  [QUOTE]
                  If someone uses one of your quotes, it really means that they agree with it and they're upset they didn't get the chance to say it first---- Dave Navarro 1991

The main reason I don't like the Bronco's is because every time I see their logo it reminds me of my drunk boyfriend who used to write his name in the snow with his urine then belch the letters of Elway's name----- Sandra Bernhard 1993

Comment

they've got to resign Gold and Wilson, our linebacking corp is too strong to let dessipate. <sp?>

Comment

Originally posted by dhall26
                      He won't get it! The Raiders have already slapped the tag on Woodson and you guys haven't done crap yet! Wilson will be gone, he'll be in a Colts, Chiefs, 49ers or Jets Uniform!!! Guaranteed!!!
                      You will eat those words... no way denver lets Wilson, one of the best LBs in the league, just walk away w/ no compensation.

Comment

Broncos need to keep Al Wilson. Put the franchise tag on him if needed

Comment

Working...
                        X