Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I hope the Raiders don't lose the rest of their games.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I hope the Raiders don't lose the rest of their games.

I don't want to face Priest/Larry Johnson, LT and Reggie Bush twice a year.

Another Great Contribution by SNK16!

We're coming Indy!

Originally posted by NITROBOARD
    *laughs*.. even if they do, I think that the Jets & Houston will have a worse record!!.. Good post!

Comment

You probably will not have to, unless of course you play or coach for another AFC West team.
      Everyone is a Bronco fan at heart !

Comment

I hate to say it, but every Bronco fan has to root for the Raiders tomorrow night. If we win and the Chargers lose...you can put a bow on this division.
        Rest in Peace, Darrent and Damien. You will be forever in our thoughts

Comment

Originally posted by TD30
          You probably will not have to, unless of course you play or coach for another AFC West team.
          This post kind of confused me....I was saying as a Bronco we would face those three backs every year twice a year. Is it just me or did you not get the original post?

We're coming Indy!

Comment

This post kind of confused me....I was saying as a Bronco we would face those three backs every year twice a year. Is it just me or did you not get the original post?
            Exactly, if you play or coach for the Broncos, then you would be facing those players, if you are a fan posting messages on this Board, then most likely you will never play against anyone in the NFL.
            Everyone is a Bronco fan at heart !

Comment

Originally posted by TD30
              Exactly, if you play or coach for the Broncos, then you would be facing those players, if you are a fan posting messages on this Board, then most likely you will never play against anyone in the NFL.
              OK gotcha.

We're coming Indy!

Comment

Lets not forget the 49ers.

The sickest Sig ever. Created by Snk16.

Comment

or the packers

Comment

You do know if Choakland wins out, that means that we would lose at home on Christmas Eve
                    Ask me about My Jesus and how to have a relationship with Him.

Red Sox Mafia RLF4 Life! Boston 617 Strong!
                    sigpic

Comment

Wow, never thoguht of it that way. Interesting, but doubt it I will. The Raiders will probalby screw up getting a better draft position.

Plus probably the Texans, Jets, and Saints will all be after him.

sigpic

Sig made by me. Click top sig to view my Graphics Portfolio.

There are three things you can expect in life:

1. Death
                      2. Taxes
                      3. The Ball Being Picked Off by Champ Bailey

Comment

It could be interesting. I have heard that Norv has a 20% chance of being the Faider coach next year. To increase his chances of sticking around, he better get all that talent cranking on the team all these sport pundents were talking up since the Moss trade to be one of the best.
                        I would relate the timming to Denvers break at the half against San Diego where Coyer's D was in trouble, and the D came out big to finish the game strong after an emotional talking to. Oakland needs to do the same thing, the question would be is Norv worth it, and will they respond?

Comment

Al Davis just is too old to coach anymore...oops did I say that

We're coming Indy!

Comment

Working...
                          X