Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Mike Anderson gone?

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #16
    Originally posted by Jared
    Hmmmmmm..................

    Anderson is a straight ahead runner.

    Gibbs likes power running.

    Why not trade ANDERSON for Bailey instead?

    Just a thought.
    how about MA & Q instead of CP and why not throw in Deltha???
    Ozzy


    The "New Black Sabbath"

    Comment


    • #17
      How bout we trade the Denver Broncos to the New England Patriots...ALL OF THEM.

      "George is getting [email protected]!"


      Have a question for me? "Ask AO" A Non-Feedback Thread. You'll be glad you did!

      2003, 2009 Fantasy League Champion!
      2006, 2010 Fantasy League Runner-up

      Comment


      • #18
        So let's see...we lose our two biggest ground gainers of the past 5 years and we are left with....Reuben Droughns..a fullback. Ahmad Galloway...an incredibly slow RB, coming off a knee injury...Cecil Sapp...another incredibly slow RB...Quentin Griffin....has some positives but if you thought CP's health was an issue then how do you feel about a player who gets his leg broke in CAMP? Plus, he is VERY small....Santonio Beard...another SLOW rookie....

        Have I missed anyone?
        Originally posted by boltzpride619
        What's so funny is seeing all this mess that the Donks and the fans have placed on themselves. Can you say Raiders.

        Originally posted by RunByDesign
        True comedy is observing the Self Imploding Organization that is the Raiders and then asking yourself this question:

        What separates them (Raiders) from us (Chargers)

        Answer: Championships.

        Comment


        • #19
          I think I'm about to cry...


          Have a question for me? "Ask AO" A Non-Feedback Thread. You'll be glad you did!

          2003, 2009 Fantasy League Champion!
          2006, 2010 Fantasy League Runner-up

          Comment


          • #20
            Originally posted by AsianOrange
            I think I'm about to cry...
            Mike Shanahan may not be the best when it comes to making decisions on defence. But I am very confident that he is the best when it comes to picking Running Backs.

            Comment


            • #21
              IF we do trade PORTIS to the Skins and get Bailey and their second roudn pick I say we take that second round pick and trade it to the Vikes for Onterrio Smith. He could do VERY well for us but TRADING PORTIS IS STUPID AND RETARDED. VERY STUPID AND RETARDED.

              Comment


              • #22
                Originally posted by PLUMMERFAN16
                IF we do trade PORTIS to the Skins and get Bailey and their second roudn pick I say we take that second round pick and trade it to the Vikes for Onterrio Smith. He could do VERY well for us but TRADING PORTIS IS STUPID AND RETARDED. VERY STUPID AND RETARDED.
                As promising as OS is, I think he would likely command a higher pick than 2-42.

                He could potentially displace Michael Bennett.
                Originally posted by boltzpride619
                What's so funny is seeing all this mess that the Donks and the fans have placed on themselves. Can you say Raiders.

                Originally posted by RunByDesign
                True comedy is observing the Self Imploding Organization that is the Raiders and then asking yourself this question:

                What separates them (Raiders) from us (Chargers)

                Answer: Championships.

                Comment


                • #23
                  Mike Wants Out ???????? Explain ???

                  Rocky mountain news reports Mike Anderson has requested a release from the Denver Broncos to create cap room............This team is falling apart......anyone else worried.
                  2 parts of the #1 defence in the NFL !!!

                  Comment


                  • #24
                    Ya, I saw it on ESPNEWS. He wont except a pay cut and he has asked for a release. Do we have to release him?? Hmm this has been an exciting yet sad day. Man I dont want Portis to leave, I love that guy.

                    Comment


                    • #25
                      WHY an exciting day have i missed something ?????????????
                      2 parts of the #1 defence in the NFL !!!

                      Comment


                      • #26
                        Re: Mike Wants Out ???????? Explain ???

                        Originally posted by kenoyripsit28
                        Rocky mountain news reports Mike Anderson has requested a release from the Denver Broncos to create cap room............This team is falling apart......anyone else worried.


                        I tell you what im worried, nothing against QUENTIN GRIFFIN but we need to keep Portis and if the sad day comes we lose Portis we defenitly need to keep Mike Anderson.
                        "We bust back faster then whistles, from Bronco raider officials" e.W.t.

                        Comment


                        • #27
                          Quentin Griffin would do fine, rlddler. And yes, you ARE singling him out, and you DO have something against him; otherwise, why put his name in ALL CAPS in the SHOUTING MODE?

                          Regardless, I think everyone just needs to wait and see what actually happens, rather than all running around like Chicken Little: "The sky is falling! The sky is falling!"

                          Comment


                          • #28
                            If Anderson wants to go, let him go. He's a good FB but we need the cap space and he should understand that. Anyways Droughns is a good FB and should be able to pick up the slack.

                            Comment


                            • #29
                              Originally posted by DieHardBroncFan
                              If Anderson wants to go, let him go. He's a good FB but we need the cap space and he should understand that. Anyways Droughns is a good FB and should be able to pick up the slack.
                              if anderson is released then we defintely need to resign droughns n prolly draft a FB we need 2 FB's IMO....plus droughns is only 205-210 at the most not very big 4 a FB but he def. a must 4 us to sign

                              Comment


                              • #30
                                redskins arent gonna give up a probowler for 2 non starting RB's and a non starting CB.
                                dont let him pull dat move on ya, dont let him pull that move.......................oh no dats da move! TOUCHDOWN!!!

                                I tried to warn ya.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X