Champ Bailey AFC Player of the Month

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Champ Bailey AFC Player of the Month

I don't know if this has already been posted but I think it's significant with Champ coming back from injuries in the first half of the season.
    DEFENSE: CB CHAMP BAILEY, DENVER BRONCOS
    Denver's Champ Bailey played a key role in November as the Broncos attained a perfect 3-0 mark for the month. An All-Star the past five consecutive seasons, Bailey intercepted one pass in each of the team's three November games; including one he returned 65 yards for a touchdown in Denver's 24-21 Thanksgiving Day win at Dallas on Nov. 24. For the month Bailey made an impressive 20 tackles from his cornerback position and defensed five passes in three November contests. The Broncos, winners of four consecutive games, allowed a total of 38 November points (12.6 per game average). Bailey was an important part of a Broncos defense that limited its November opponents to a meager 63.5 passer rating.

In his seventh year from Georgia, this is Bailey's first career Player of the Month award.
    Don't Dream It Be It !

Denver Broncos on to Super Bowl XL

Tony Dungy, You and your family are in our prayers. My sincerest condolences

I am not sure if was previously posted either but he should be going for the defensive MVP of the season this year the way he has played the second half. After all with that pick in SD he turned our season the way it needed to be turned.

Another Great Contribution by SNK16!

We're coming Indy!

Comment

congrats to Bailey . Quite a suprise to find out that he's never won the defensive POTM award before. Funny how he even does this on a season where he played injured for most of October.

This is a nice little present to all the Bailey haters out there. Suck on this haters, you know who you are.

Comment

Originally posted by broncosfan247
        congrats to Bailey . Quite a suprise to find out that he's never won the defensive POTM award before. Funny how he even does this on a season where he played injured for most of October.

This is a nice little present to all the Bailey haters out there. Suck on this haters, you know who you are.

no he has won dpotwb before, he has never been the player of the month beofre

Comment

Working...
        X