No announcement yet.

Hey Chiefs fans...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Too bad about Janet, that kinda thing is tough no matter who you are.

As for the financial woes, John could walk away from the arenaball team and still have Foxtrot Yankee money.

Comment

Elway KC killer

Well what do you expect,Elway owned KC and marty.John had their number and thats why KC dont give Elway any respect. KC will never have a QB like a John Elway.Trent green!! please nothing close to an ELWAY.

Comment

Mulenoggin, one of my favorite games was Elway v. Montana (with the Chiefs), too bad we lost. My all time fav is of course SBXXXII and Elway v. Favre. We obviously don't have a great rivalry with the cheeseheads but two of the best at QB going head to head in the big show - awesome, just awesome.

Comment

Re: Elway KC killer

Originally posted by bronco_head
          Well what do you expect,Elway owned KC and marty.John had their number and thats why KC dont give Elway any respect. KC will never have a QB like a John Elway.Trent green!! please nothing close to an ELWAY.
          never say never. it either shows how short-sighted and/or ignorant you are.
          The NFL 2005 season... The season the NFL finally changed the rule around cut-blocking. Now will Denver actually play nice?

"I predict Jake & the offense will take pretty good care of the ball and there will be no turnovers™" - urinal_cake

Originally posted by EMCF
          But wait until you meet a team of non-pansy players who can get it down for 4 quarters.

Comment

Originally posted by kcdomination
            If I were you guys I'd be talking about the past too...........

whaaaaaaa ha ha haaaaaaaaaaaaaa.................
            Bud, you need to practice your smack talkin'. You should try the Talkin' Smack forum.
            "You can't take the sky from me..."
            ------
            "You can't shake the Devil's hand and say you're only kidding"

Comment

alright, thanks KC fans. It wasnt my friends who were telling me that stuff. My friends who are ALL KC fans admit that while they hate Elway, he was one of the, if not the best QB ever. I was working with 2 guys yesterday on a job site who were telling me Elway was average and Green was better. I couldnt believe someone could actually believe that. No disrespect to Green, hes a good QB, but comparing him to Elway I couldnt believe. Atleast some KC fans keep it real. Comparing Plummer or any other Denver QB they've ever had to ELway would be just as dumb.
              Friends dont let friends vote for Democrats.

Comment

Originally posted by booher
                javalon..........kc domicrap is just an idiot not worthy of responses
                You're probably right. I just hate to see good discussions/arguments sullied by juvenile attempts at trash talking. I keep hoping that some sense can be talked into guys like that but deep down I realize my attempts are most likely in vain.
                "You can't take the sky from me..."
                ------
                "You can't shake the Devil's hand and say you're only kidding"

Comment

Working...
                X