What Is Going On in Denver?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What Is Going On in Denver?

Just a month ago this was a promising team that was looking to build off a 10-6 playoff team, but now it is becoming a laughing stock. Not only are we having problems locking up our key free-agents and having contract disputes with key veterans, but now we are talking about trading the future of this franchise. What in the hell is going on in the Denver front office? It is starting to look like the Broncos are becoming a joke.

Re: What Is Going On in Denver?

Originally posted by DPg2003
    It is starting to look like the Broncos are becoming a joke.
    becoming? Now that's funny stuff!!
    [QUOTE]
    If someone uses one of your quotes, it really means that they agree with it and they're upset they didn't get the chance to say it first---- Dave Navarro 1991

The main reason I don't like the Bronco's is because every time I see their logo it reminds me of my drunk boyfriend who used to write his name in the snow with his urine then belch the letters of Elway's name----- Sandra Bernhard 1993

Comment

Yeah becoming, becoming what the Chefs have been for a long time.

Comment

i see it other way around, i see we have a plan

DEFENSE WINS my friends, we arent going anywhere w/out a defense,

start bulding it now, we will reaplce portis in 2 years, maye 1 qw Q GRIFF

Comment

I will be the first to admit that the D is what wins the key games, but why trade your future for it. I seriously think that the Redskins would take Mike Anderson, or Quentin Griffin and a draft pick. I don't see how we could give up on Portis right now.

Comment

Originally posted by DPg2003
            I will be the first to admit that the D is what wins the key games, but why trade your future for it. I seriously think that the Redskins would take Mike Anderson, or Quentin Griffin and a draft pick. I don't see how we could give up on Portis right now.
            See my thoughts on Anderson in the "Mike Anderson gone?" thread.

http://www.denverbroncos.com/forums/...&threadid=7414
            Last edited by Jared; 02-23-2004, 10:37 AM.

Everybody's gotta elevate from the norm...

The greatest list of music I don't own on CD :sad:
            You should check these guys out

Comment

DEFENSE WINS CHAMPIONSHIPS..enough said..
              fight u dwn the fied..cu must win.. fight fight fr Victoy..cu knows no defet! so roll up the mighty score, Never Give in!!...shouler to shulder we will FIGHT..FIGHT ... FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT!!

Comment

Originally posted by broncofan303

How do we know that? The teams that won with defenses didn't have Offenses!!
                [QUOTE]
                If someone uses one of your quotes, it really means that they agree with it and they're upset they didn't get the chance to say it first---- Dave Navarro 1991

The main reason I don't like the Bronco's is because every time I see their logo it reminds me of my drunk boyfriend who used to write his name in the snow with his urine then belch the letters of Elway's name----- Sandra Bernhard 1993

Comment

Denver is a joke....

IF we trade off portis

Comment

Originally posted by broncofan303
                    yah i agree but we also need 2 score to.....say the trade goes through we have no threat of a run game especially at the beginning of the season but 1 may develope.....DEF. will make jake beat um no boot legs plus we aren't young on OFF. leile entering 3rd yr (inconsistent) rod 34 still productive mayb 2 yrs left IMO, eddie mac 35 who knows, n shannon prolly retires we have no threats on OFF.....portis makes it all go...i dont like the trade if it happens

Comment

Too much pressure on Jake, dont do it.

It sounds like to me that some people are trying to be like the Patriots. You know, make a controversial trade and then go on to win the Superbowl.

Wont happen for us.
                      Take care of business Broncos.

Comment

Defense wins championships

Defense wins championships????? What Bronco fan wrote that message. We won back to back championships with OFFENSE period. It was Davis who took this team to the promise land, not a shut down corner back. Give me a break, you guys touting defense must be Raven fans. The Broncos have never won a championship with defense. If we don't have a good running game, we are doomed.

Comment

Re: Defense wins championships

Originally posted by HoustonBronco
                          Defense wins championships????? What Bronco fan wrote that message. We won back to back championships with OFFENSE period. It was Davis who took this team to the promise land, not a shut down corner back. Give me a break, you guys touting defense must be Raven fans. The Broncos have never won a championship with defense. If we don't have a good running game, we are doomed.
                          the past 4 of 5 SB winners were good defensive teams with average o's.
                          Rivers, Suck it long suck it hard.

You too Cutler.

Comment

First question: Why is there a KCC fan on a DB website? Maybe you got kicked out of the Chiefs chat 'cause your such an idiot?

Second question: Why is he claiming KC as the home of Harley Davidson when we all know they originated and still build in Milwaukee?

Third question: If you have to show your stinkin' flatlander ass around here, could you at least respond with a little intelligence, instead of raining on our parade for a little negative attention? Maybe you were beaten as a child and now that's all you respond to... I don't know?

Sorry Broncos fans... I don't take well to people insulting my team!

Oh yea... and Blue Bunny Ice Cream is made in Le Mars, Iowa!
                            Last edited by koony; 02-23-2004, 01:16 PM.

Comment

bad news bears i mean broncos

Comment

Working...
                              X