2004 Denver Broncos

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by NOLABroncofan
    Bah.... lemme guess. You work at DFAS ( or MCRSC )?

You get a few "respect" points simply due to the fact that you are a Marine, but you have a ways to go

Oh.. and Hell No Rascal. I'd take a 30 year old Marine into any fight with me rather than having to rely on some o' these 22 year old pukes colleges are producing.

Semper Fi !

Nuff said...
    Did I say I wouldn't want a marine in a fight? HELL NO!!

I said he is getting old, and since I know how much the marines take out of you, I don't think he will have that many years left. Besides the average life of a RB is only like 5 years anyway in the NFL and he's already played numerous and already has developed knee problems.
    Rivers, Suck it long suck it hard.

You too Cutler.

Comment

Originally posted by rascal
      Did I say I wouldn't want a marine in a fight? HELL NO!!

I said he is getting old, and since I know how much the marines take out of you, I don't think he will have that many years left. Besides the average life of a RB is only like 5 years anyway in the NFL and he's already played numerous and already has developed knee problems.
      Anderson is up there...and he was a FB as well..so I think Anderson has a good......3 years left in him...

Have a question for me? "Ask AO" A Non-Feedback Thread. You'll be glad you did!

2003, 2009 Fantasy League Champion!
      2006, 2010 Fantasy League Runner-up

Comment

Working...
      X