Will Denver be World "Champ"ions...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Will Denver be World "Champ"ions...

Can a Defensive Back...1 DB....make all the differences in the world?

I got one name for you guys...Dale Carter.

I'm not saying Bailey has the attitiude like Carter..but he came in and didn't do squat. I don't even recall Carter making a huge play when he played for the Broncos.

Have a question for me? "Ask AO" A Non-Feedback Thread. You'll be glad you did!

2003, 2009 Fantasy League Champion!
    2006, 2010 Fantasy League Runner-up

Same thing that I said earlier. If this trade goes through and Champ turns out like Carter, Shannahan will (and should) be fired. Oh well, what can we do. Support the team through good times and the bad. I still don't think that one CB is worth our best player though.
    Patriotic dissent is a luxury of those protected by better men than they.

Comment

Originally posted by luvdembroncs
      Same thing that I said earlier. If this trade goes through and Champ turns out like Carter, Shannahan will (and should) be fired. Oh well, what can we do. Support the team through good times and the bad. I still don't think that one CB is worth our best player though.
      Agreed. You will find some Broncos fan believing in a system that is starting to fall apart.

No Gibbs, no Portis......mediocre backs at the helm. This is getting annoying.

Comment

One thing that has been bothering me lately, and that now has come to a head. When was the last time that Denver made a good personnel decision? This is not rhetorical. I can't remember, would somebody tell me what their last good personnel movement was? Oh well, like all other things usually people only remember the bad moves made and not the good.
        Patriotic dissent is a luxury of those protected by better men than they.

Comment

Good personnel decison...

Picking up Clinton Portis in the 2nd round....worse...trading him (if it happens).

Comment

Let me tell you, I've been a Broncos fan since I could play the game at recess. I was there when the "three amigo's" were all the hype (some of you know how that turned out). I have never seen the organization "plumm...it" into the depths as they are this off season! They will not be world champions. They may not even break .500! you know what I think... we're making the same mistakes Arizona made by trying to build a team around Jake Plummer. I like Jake as a personality and as a player, although consistency may be a factor as a QB. But I think the org. is trustiing too much in Jake as a playmaker. Truth is we NEED Portis, we NEED a strong tight end to replace #84, and we need Ashlie Lelie to step up his game a notch (or two). If you can't catch me, I'm going to win... period. Speed is the key to a great team!

Comment

Exactly, we can build around a young, stud runningback. We can't build around DB. I'm so disillusioned. I'm losing all faith in everything football. By the way, we will never sniff the offseason without a good RB-portis, namely.

Comment

Originally posted by luvdembroncs
                BYE BYE running game...if shanny goes, you never know what you have until its gone...
                fight u dwn the fied..cu must win.. fight fight fr Victoy..cu knows no defet! so roll up the mighty score, Never Give in!!...shouler to shulder we will FIGHT..FIGHT ... FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT!!

Comment

Re: Will Denver be World "Champ"ions...

Originally posted by AsianOrange

I'm not saying Bailey has the attitiude like Carter..but he came in and didn't do squat. I don't even recall Carter making a huge play when he played for the Broncos.
                  Will Denver be world champions yea probably if u get a better QB cause Jake Plummer is a *****.
                  CUTBACK!!!

Comment

Re: Will Denver be World "Champ"ions...

Originally posted by AsianOrange

You can't compare Bailey to Carter... Carter was a gamble and a drug addict when we picked him up. When know we are getting a proven shut down corner w/ Bailey. The biggest headline Carter made in Denver was when he got hit in the head w/ a battery.

Comment

Re: Re: Will Denver be World "Champ"ions...

Originally posted by Africangod
                      Will Denver be world champions yea probably if u get a better QB cause Jake Plummer is a *****.
                      Gotta watch the langauge here.

Everybody's gotta elevate from the norm...

The greatest list of music I don't own on CD :sad:
                      You should check these guys out

Comment

Re: Re: Re: Will Denver be World "Champ"ions...

Originally posted by Jared
                        Gotta watch the langauge here.
                        ummm don't they edit it out here any ways.
                        CUTBACK!!!

Comment

Re: Re: Re: Re: Will Denver be World "Champ"ions...

Originally posted by Africangod
                          ummm don't they edit it out here any ways.
                          yes I do...as much as I can catch, anyway. Today is VERY busy.

But I'm working as hard as I can to delete stuff.

Everybody's gotta elevate from the norm...

The greatest list of music I don't own on CD :sad:
                          You should check these guys out

Comment

Working...
                          X