Time for Shanny to go???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Time for Shanny to go???

with all the poor personal decisions, the CP trade, should Shanny give up personal decisions or should he just go period???
    Ozzy

The "New Black Sabbath"

oh come on!!

At least give it a year after the trade!! If what happens as I have proposed twice now our offense could be the same, perhaps better, and our defense dramatically improved leading the way to the SB!!
    Rivers, Suck it long suck it hard.

You too Cutler.

Comment

Originally posted by rascal
      oh come on!!

At least give it a year after the trade!! If what happens as I have proposed twice now our offense could be the same, perhaps better, and our defense dramatically improved leading the way to the SB!!
      Thats the correct optimistic spirit.
      Anyway, Portis would have held out and kept whining.
      So time to get some team player and WIN.

Comment

Re: Time for Shanny to go???

Originally posted by ozzy_osbourne
        with all the poor personal decisions, the CP trade, should Shanny give up personal decisions or should he just go period???
        And get whom in his place?
        Steve Spurrier?

Comment

The trade hasn't happened yet has it? So shutup!!!
          [QUOTE]
          If someone uses one of your quotes, it really means that they agree with it and they're upset they didn't get the chance to say it first---- Dave Navarro 1991

The main reason I don't like the Bronco's is because every time I see their logo it reminds me of my drunk boyfriend who used to write his name in the snow with his urine then belch the letters of Elway's name----- Sandra Bernhard 1993

Comment

If you guys honestly think that our offense will be better, then you need to put down the crack pipe. Portis IS our offense. Our receivers are old and our QB is good, but he can't carry the team. Griffin cannot carry our running attack, guaranteed.

Comment

Originally posted by thehoot79
              If you guys honestly think that our offense will be better, then you need to put down the crack pipe. Portis IS our offense. Our receivers are old and our QB is good, but he can't carry the team. Griffin cannot carry our running attack, guaranteed.
              If he was your offense, you we're in trouble before him!
              [QUOTE]
              If someone uses one of your quotes, it really means that they agree with it and they're upset they didn't get the chance to say it first---- Dave Navarro 1991

The main reason I don't like the Bronco's is because every time I see their logo it reminds me of my drunk boyfriend who used to write his name in the snow with his urine then belch the letters of Elway's name----- Sandra Bernhard 1993

Comment

Originally posted by thehoot79
                where did he carry us? to a 41-10 lost in Indy? if you ask me, I think we should of used Q more in that game..what do you think dhall? Is Portis or Griffin better, running ability wise?
                fight u dwn the fied..cu must win.. fight fight fr Victoy..cu knows no defet! so roll up the mighty score, Never Give in!!...shouler to shulder we will FIGHT..FIGHT ... FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT!!

Comment

Originally posted by broncofan303
                  where did he carry us? to a 41-10 lost in Indy? if you ask me, I think we should of used Q more in that game..what do you think dhall? Is Portis or Griffin better, running ability wise?
                  Now you are asking a Chiefs fan for advice on our Running Back?
                  Whatever!

Comment

Originally posted by rush_limbaughII
                    Now you are asking a Chiefs fan for advice on our Running Back?
                    Whatever!
                    No sh*T.

This guy has been following dhall around like his little puppy dog.

For all we know, this guy is dhall.
                    Originally posted by boltzpride619
                    What's so funny is seeing all this mess that the Donks and the fans have placed on themselves. Can you say Raiders.

Originally posted by RunByDesign
                    True comedy is observing the Self Imploding Organization that is the Raiders and then asking yourself this question:

What separates them (Raiders) from us (Chargers)

Answer: Championships.

Comment

well dhall speaks the truth, I like that about him...he doesn't speak as a complete homer like some people around here, he says Elway should be a hall of famer, which is true, Portis isn't great, which is also true...and FINALLY a chief fan and a bronco fan can agree on something...geezz bitter Portis fans, you all were p'oed when Gary left weren't you and when Anderson was converted to FB..I bet all you were po'ed when they said that Portis would start in 2002 as a rookie....face it, nothing goes the way you want it..
                      fight u dwn the fied..cu must win.. fight fight fr Victoy..cu knows no defet! so roll up the mighty score, Never Give in!!...shouler to shulder we will FIGHT..FIGHT ... FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT!!

Comment

well dhall speaks the truth, I like that about him...he doesn't speak as a complete homer like some people around here, he says Elway should be a hall of famer, which is true, Portis isn't great, which is also true...and FINALLY a chief fan and a bronco fan can agree on something...geezz bitter Portis fans, you all were p'oed when Gary left weren't you and when Anderson was converted to FB..I bet all you were po'ed when they said that Portis would start in 2002 as a rookie....face it, nothing goes the way you want it..
                        Yep, you're dhall...

and...

sexyplummerlover.

All 3.

broncofan303
                        sexyplummerlover
                        dhall

All the same person.
                        What's so funny is seeing all this mess that the Donks and the fans have placed on themselves. Can you say Raiders.

True comedy is observing the Self Imploding Organization that is the Raiders and then asking yourself this question:

Comment

Originally posted by portisistheman
                          Yep, you're dhall...

and...

sexyplummerlover.

All 3.

broncofan303
                          sexyplummerlover
                          dhall

All the same person.
                          haha okay...like dhall or sexyplummerlover would be creative enough to think of that...you should listen to what you're saying sometimes, you're in denial, you're in the states of "oh if we trade portis, we're gonna lose all of our games because Portis isn't here..boo hoo.." ask any non-bronco and bronco fan, if you put any RB in the broncos system, they'll be successful

Comment

haha okay...like dhall or sexyplummerlover would be creative enough to think of that...you should listen to what you're saying sometimes, you're in denial, you're in the states of "oh if we trade portis, we're gonna lose all of our games because Portis isn't here..boo hoo.." ask any non-bronco and bronco fan, if you put any RB in the broncos system, they'll be successful
                            What does any of this have to do with you being a poser with 3 screenames?

Do I not know we have a successful system?

Do I not kow CP is our BEST player, period?

Hey, I could probably run for a thousand behind our line...that is not the point.

The point is, you are a poser with three different screennames.

Why?

Comment

Originally posted by portisistheman
                              What does any of this have to do with you being a poser with 3 screenames?

Do I not know we have a successful system?

Do I not kow CP is our BEST player, period?

Hey, I could probably run for a thousand behind our line...that is not the point.

The point is, you are a poser with three different screennames.

Why?
                              Prove It...

yep another thing you're wrong about...
                              If dhall is running on a cable line, you're easily wrong, their is something called a wan ip, a number that uniquely defines a household to make it different...my wan ip is 24.9.237.185, if you can somehow look up dhall's wan ip, you can tell that it is completely different...had to get technical on you...

Comment

Working...
                              X