Heres what i would do if im Shanny

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Heres what i would do if im Shanny

-Pull the trigger on the Portis Bailey Trade only if Redskins agree to give us theyre 1st round draft pick instead of second or swap 1st rounders.
    -Bust off a trade to get Corey Dillion *Possibley are late 1st round draft pick and another draft pick*
    -As much as i love Anderson let him go. If we can get Dillion were going to need to clear some major salary cap room. However if we cant get Dillion keep him
    -RESIGN AL WILSON ALLREADY DAMNIT HES THE FUTURE OF OUR D !!!
    -Get on your knees and beg Shannon to stay one more season.
    -WIth the fifth pick in the draft take Larry Fitzgerald, If hes gone pick up Kellin Winslow, If hes gone get Chris gamble, If hes gone pick up Roy Williams, and if all those guys are gone then that means no ones picked up Eli Manning so pick him up
    -With the rest of the draft picks Pick up Backups for the D and a young QB. Also pick up a RB to be safe. I know it makes you all cringe but Clarret if he slips down to third round or below

So now you know what i would do, thoughts, opinions?
    sigpicPlease Help A die Hard Broncos Fan Out, And Share Or Pledge My Kickstarter Party Game "Help Wanted" http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/...help-wanted-0/

What about Gold?

Comment

Hmmm, corey dillion wouldn't be a bad idea, he doesn't want to play in cincinatti. So, i could see him in orange and blue. Maybe shawn alexander could be possible also, he wants out of seattle.

Comment

Originally posted by Tony
        Hmmm, corey dillion wouldn't be a bad idea, he doesn't want to play in cincinatti. So, i could see him in orange and blue. Maybe shawn alexander could be possible also, he wants out of seattle.
        Really? havnt heard anything from alexander

Comment

Almost forgot about Ian. We deffinately need to sign him. He might have lost a step or 2 but hes still got quite a few good years ahead of him.
          And i wasnt aware Alexander was a Free Agent. But he would be another fantastic possiblity.
          Either way i love portis and i dont want to lose him. but Champ bailey is incredible *My Uncles a Giants fan and hes always *****ing about him*
          And Theyre are plenty of other great RBs who in our system could be fantastic
          Im still gonna be pissed off at spending all that money on Portis gear. But i would be perfectly happy to buy a Dillion, Alexander or Baley Jersey
          sigpicPlease Help A die Hard Broncos Fan Out, And Share Or Pledge My Kickstarter Party Game "Help Wanted" http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/...help-wanted-0/

Comment

Double Post

Comment

Re: Heres what i would do if im Shanny

Originally posted by elwayfan2k
              -Pull the trigger on the Portis Bailey Trade only if Redskins agree to give us theyre 1st round draft pick instead of second or swap 1st rounders.
              -Bust off a trade to get Corey Dillion *Possibley are late 1st round draft pick and another draft pick*
              -As much as i love Anderson let him go. If we can get Dillion were going to need to clear some major salary cap room. However if we cant get Dillion keep him
              -WIth the fifth pick in the draft take Larry Fitzgerald, If hes gone pick up Kellin Winslow, If hes gone get Chris gamble, If hes gone pick up Roy Williams, and if all those guys are gone then that means no ones picked up Eli Manning so pick him up
              -With the rest of the draft picks Pick up Backups for the D and a young QB. Also pick up a RB to be safe. I know it makes you all cringe but Clarret if he slips down to third round or below

few things...if we had champ we wouldn't need AW that much yes he's good but CB is better, why waste cap on Corey when we have QG(of course we don't know how reliable he is), and if we unload the gun on the trade why would we need Corey, yes I agree get rid of andersen of course he's a good back also...and plus if we do not execute this trade put deltha back to CB, hell put him back either way
              sigpic

Comment

I am sick and tired of the Griffin **** sucking!!!
                He had 1 good game against a poor Rush D!!!
                Corey Dillion is a proven game an and game out RB with a less then stellar O-Line in Cincy.
                And we know hes got huge game ability*Anyone remember when he set the single game record. I know i tryed to forget it *
                He would make a fantastic addition and ya deffinately move O neal to CB. Thats what he loves to play let him play it
                EDITED
                Also if we got Gamble that would nearly guarntee us a top 5 Pass D for the next 7 or 8 years *Barriung Injury and Gamble being a horrible flop*
                Last edited by elwayfan2k; 02-23-2004, 06:43 PM.

Comment

I am sick and tired of the Griffin **** sucking!!!
                  He had 1 good game against a poor Rush D!!!
                  Corey Dillion is a proven game an and game out RB with a less then stellar O-Line in Cincy.
                  And we know hes got huge game ability*Anyone remember when he set the single game record. I know i tryed to forget it *
                  He would make a fantastic addition and ya deffinately move O neal to CB. Thats what he loves to play let him play it
                  EDITED
                  Also if we got Gamble that would nearly guarntee us a top 5 Pass D for the next 7 or 8 years *Barriung Injury and Gamble being a horrible flop*
                  ok I gotta admit it would be nice to see Dillon in a Broncos Uni next year...and that's true QG ran against a poor rush D, but i'm saying...you said you'd pull the trigger on the trade THEN WHY WOULD WE NEED HIM??? and if this trade would happen than try to get Corey...or just trade him for someone...before the free agency..
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by eastcoastbrawla
                    ok I gotta admit it would be nice to see Dillon in a Broncos Uni next year...and that's true QG ran against a poor rush D, but i'm saying...you said you'd pull the trigger on the trade THEN WHY WOULD WE NEED HIM??? and if this trade would happen than try to get Corey...or just trade him for someone...before the free agency..
                    Why would we need quentin? Because he would be a reliable number 2 guy for Dillion. Also because hes not taking up much Cap space

Comment

Now I know I'm not aware of CP's contract but shouldn't this guy be asking for some serious cash soon. If that's true why grab dillon that acomplishes nothing but raise are salary anyway. Everyone says who has the ball can run behind are O line. So let's test that theory on QG and get a WR to replace McCaffrey or even a 1 year tryout of the freak JK from the Titans.

Comment

Originally posted by DieWithMileHigh
                        Now I know I'm not aware of CP's contract but shouldn't this guy be asking for some serious cash soon. If that's true why grab dillon that acomplishes nothing but raise are salary anyway. Everyone says who has the ball can run behind are O line. So let's test that theory on QG and get a WR to replace McCaffrey or even a 1 year tryout of the freak JK from the Titans.
                        Thats true about the RB position, but i'd still fell more comfortable if dillion was back there. As for the freak, we cant afford him. And shouldnt go out of our way to get him.

Comment

Re: Heres what i would do if im Shanny

i agree only if its there 1st round pick...4get dillion will need all the money we can save/get to sign bailey, AW, gold, droughns n mayb berry n keep anderson we need 2 FB's...thats alot of money right there we may not have...

but i no somebody or bodies wont get signed so w/ the 5th pick take the DE from USC im banking on r young WR's to come through...wont need gamble w/ bailey, walls n herndon...w/ the rest of our picks will b for depth at DB, RB, QB, OL, DL....

Comment

I feel that we should try to push the deal through. If it's done I'd hope we keep Mike Anderson. Griffin and Anderson both have experience at runningback in the Bronco offense (west coast types traditionally utilize a "one back set.") I think that their styles would compliment each other well, and lighten the burden. As far as people mentioning Dillion, my opinion is NO WAY. I was upset enough when I read Portis' comments at the Pro Bowl... I'm not a fan of morale destroyers (Dillion, Keyshawn, etc.) Trade with Washington and hope to get Kellan Winslow or Robert Gallery (From my screen-name you should be able to tell I'm biased!) When we consider WR why not see if Champ wishes to play a few plays both ways?

Comment

Corey Dillon as the heir apparent to Portis would be a step up from the rumored drafting of Maurice Clarett. Dillon is a whiner, but at least his whining has some legitimacy. He wants to be on a winning team. Clarett thinks he's all that after one season in college. Dillon's dealing in reality, and Clarett's not.
                              Fending off Chefs left and right since 1980.

Comment

Working...
                              X