No announcement yet.

Heres what i would do if im Shanny

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Dude i dont no how anyone could want dillon but not want clarett. Dillon is not someone id like to see in a denver uniform. He is more about himself than portis is. He is like a to or keyshawn. Why does everyone hate clarett so much. The only reason he even tried to get into the draft is cuz he was suspended by ohio state and couldn't play football. As far as i can tell he's just a kid who wants to play ball and ohio state wont let him so he figured he'd try the nfl draft. If people think he thinks he's the best just cuz he tested the nfl drafts rules for elegibility and won then come to reality man. Evidentally him doing so was a good thing because the courts found it wrong for the nfl to have that rule. Now dont get me wrong i dont want to see highschool seniors coming out cuz thats bad news like some kid dieing just waiting to happen. But if you go to college at least a year i say screw it why not. If the kid isn't good in the nfl it's his own fault. Kids coming out early is just the same as portis wanting a new contract right now. He wants the money now in case he gets hurt down the road. The college kids feel the same way im sure they want the money now in case they get hurt down the road. Im sick of hearing about clarett and how he's a cancer and he's arrogant, and he thinks he's the best, blah blah blah. The kid fought the nfl and won legally. He stood at a podium and said "hey if you think i could help your team then great draft me but if you dont think i could then dont. Id like to go in the first round just like anyone else would but if not i just want to be picked."

Comment

ok quit the bullsh-it talk about dillon being in orange and blue next year....he isnt worth it. He fumbles to much and he bit-ches to damn much. QG is a good RB for those of you who dont think so yall are actually the one's sucking di ck.......you dont see talent when its right there in front of you so all of you need to shut up and leave it alone

Comment

Originally posted by Portis2280
        Dude i dont no how anyone could want dillon but not want clarett. Dillon is not someone id like to see in a denver uniform. He is more about himself than portis is. He is like a to or keyshawn. Why does everyone hate clarett so much. The only reason he even tried to get into the draft is cuz he was suspended by ohio state and couldn't play football. As far as i can tell he's just a kid who wants to play ball and ohio state wont let him so he figured he'd try the nfl draft. If people think he thinks he's the best just cuz he tested the nfl drafts rules for elegibility and won then come to reality man. Evidentally him doing so was a good thing because the courts found it wrong for the nfl to have that rule. Now dont get me wrong i dont want to see highschool seniors coming out cuz thats bad news like some kid dieing just waiting to happen. But if you go to college at least a year i say screw it why not. If the kid isn't good in the nfl it's his own fault. Kids coming out early is just the same as portis wanting a new contract right now. He wants the money now in case he gets hurt down the road. The college kids feel the same way im sure they want the money now in case they get hurt down the road. Im sick of hearing about clarett and how he's a cancer and he's arrogant, and he thinks he's the best, blah blah blah. The kid fought the nfl and won legally. He stood at a podium and said "hey if you think i could help your team then great draft me but if you dont think i could then dont. Id like to go in the first round just like anyone else would but if not i just want to be picked."
        2 reasons
        -Corey Dillion is a great back and hes going to want out of Cincy now that theyre leaning towards Rudy as theyre stating RB.
        -With our O-line his potential is unlimited.
        -Ive got no personal problem with clarret i personaly think you should be able to come straight out of highschool if your good enough. However tje problem is he refused to work out at the combine, hes been out of football for nearly 2 years, and the fact at his press conference at the Combine*Where he announced he wont be practicing* he was looking pudgy
        Overall id have a feeling Shanny would shut Dillion up, Plus whats he got to complain about in Denver? Great QB, Little to no RB competition *With Portis gone of course*, and a great D
        sigpicPlease Help A die Hard Broncos Fan Out, And Share Or Pledge My Kickstarter Party Game "Help Wanted" http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/...help-wanted-0/

Comment

Originally posted by Broncochamps
          ok quit the bullsh-it talk about dillon being in orange and blue next year....he isnt worth it. He fumbles to much and he bit-ches to damn much. QG is a good RB for those of you who dont think so yall are actually the one's sucking di ck.......you dont see talent when its right there in front of you so all of you need to shut up and leave it alone
          He had 1 good game
          Against a bad Rushing D
          He has not proved himself
          sigpicPlease Help A die Hard Broncos Fan Out, And Share Or Pledge My Kickstarter Party Game "Help Wanted" http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/...help-wanted-0/

Comment

he may not have proven himself "yet", but you cant deny the talent QG has.

trade CP and resign MA! problem solved.

JIM is the man!!

"Listen to the footsteps of those who have gone before you. They speak to you of honor and the importance of duty. They remind you of your traditions." Casper W. Weinberger

Comment

Dillon's a bad apple on an improving team. Seems to me, a team improving would want its best players playing. HMmmmmmm. Dillon must not be what he used to be. Plus, he's a pain in their azz'.
              Denver has how many rb's from last year? Plenty.
              Did New England win with a 1500 yd. runner? No.
              They won it with D.
              Does Denver have that sort of D? Not yet.
              CB would be a healthy start, plus some 'luck' w/injuries.
              "It does not take a majority to prevail, but rather an irate,
              tireless minority keen on setting brushfires of freedom in the minds of
              men."

-- Samuel Adams

sigpicJacks RULE!!!!!!

Comment

No dillon in denver. Id rather see portis traded than us get corey dillon.

Comment

Working...
                X