the playoffs maybe wishful.......

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• the playoffs maybe wishful.......

thinking in my opinion they gotta win the next 5 games to put themselves even in position for postseason and be 10-4 going to indy and green bay. bcuzz now kc, indy, titans, ravens, NE, are prolly locks 4 the playoffs. that leaves us the dolphins, bills, n maybe the bengals to fight 4 the last spot. i know theres 7 games left n alot can happen but the schedule dont favor denver.

it could be ANOTHER what if season.

Yep...

I agree 100%. Injuries and dumb things cost us this season.
    Eeerrrrrr.......

Comment

Re: the playoffs maybe wishful.......

Originally posted by bronco30
      thinking in my opinion they gotta win the next 5 games to put themselves even in position for postseason and be 10-4 going to indy and green bay. bcuzz now kc, indy, titans, ravens, NE, are prolly locks 4 the playoffs. that leaves us the dolphins, bills, n maybe the bengals to fight 4 the last spot. i know theres 7 games left n alot can happen but the schedule dont favor denver.

it could be ANOTHER what if season.
      Yes, we probably do need to win the next 5. But 4 of the 5 are against losing teams. The one tough game is at home against KC; tough but winnable. What we don't want is to go into the final 2 weeks of the season needing a win. At Indy. At Green Bay. Ouch!

But the schedule actually does favor the Broncos. Check the Dolphins' & Bills' schedules. Hell, even the Bengals have a comparable or tougher schedule than the Broncos, and we hold the tie-break edge over them and they're still 1 & 1/2 games behind us.

So, don't give up on the season just yet. If Jake Plummer comes back and sucks, however, then start looking forward to the draft.
      "You can't take the sky from me..."
      ------
      "You can't shake the Devil's hand and say you're only kidding"

Comment

Working...
      X