No announcement yet.

We can beat the Colts!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This is actually very easy. Trade Plummer to them and have him play!
    Victory and defeat are matters of the temporary force of circumstance.

Thanks, Snk16!!

Comment

Originally posted by elwaywasbest
      This is a Broncos message board. Of COURSE we are going to be talking about how to beat the Colts. If you don't like it, go find a Colts message board where you can all go pat each other on the back and congratulate each other on what a fine team you have.
      I agree with this 100%! What happened to you Colt fan??? You started out all nice, and now you just pop in and out acting all smug. Not good

[SIZE=1][B]Adopted Bronco:Kenard Lang

Comment

Originally posted by BroncoFanCam
        I agree with this 100%! What happened to you Colt fan??? You started out all nice, and now you just pop in and out acting all smug. Not good
        Bingo. News to Colt fans: we've been where you are now. We aren't bandwagon fans. We were watching the Broncos 13-0 season back when the Colts sucked so bad that they were trying to win the Peyton Manning sweepstakes. Those last games are harder than they look, and anything can happen. . .

I hope they win their next two games and then lose to the Cardinals in week 17.

Thanks to SNK16 for the AWESOME sig!!!

Comment

I really don't care about going 16-0, honestly, we can lose out! #1 seed is closed for bidding guys, colts have it. by the way, if ya want to figure out how to beat the colts thats fine...but if I was a denver fan I wouldn't be worried about the colts YET, i'd be worried how far the broncs can go in the playoffs by almost losing yesterday to the leagues worst offense and losing last week to a div. team, which might bite ya later. also, i'm not a bandwagoner...been on the wagon since '84...been thru the crusty years...I wasn't talking smack about the very good, probably #2 seed broncs, my point was leave the guessing game up to the coaches, because as a fan i highly doubt anyone can come up with a winning strategy.
          Last edited by PeytonMVP; 12-12-2005, 08:00 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by PeytonMVP
            i'd be worried how far the broncs can go in the playoffs by almost losing yesterday to the leagues worst offense
            Let's simply ignore the fact that they have (for many years including this) one of the best defenses in the NFL shall we....

and losing last week to a div. team, which might bite ya later.
            Forgive me if I don't exactly see what you mean here, being as we now have a 2 game lead on both of the other contenders in our division with 3 games left. They are now (more or less) irrelevant as far as our post season is concerned. All we have to worry about now is going step for step with Cinci for the 2nd seed... if we have the same record as them (or better) in 3 more weeks... we will have a bye as well.

(There will be a point at which SD may matter (when we play them the last game of the season), but if per chance Cincy loses 1, even that game will be pointless. We can't **** on the,m losng however if we want to play a game at home in th epost-season.

Comment

Originally posted by BroncoSexyDaddy
              The way Quentin Griffin did it.He demonstrated how to beat the Colts.Watch that tape again.
              Where's Griffin now and when exactly did this happen? Do you believe things remain the same year after year?

Comment

Why don't we sign Griffin just in hopes that he can pull off another freak performance against an even better defense, without taking a single snap for an entire season... our ticket to victory explained.

Comment

Originally posted by PeytonMVP
                  i'm sort of tired of seeing these "how to beat indy" posts, because frankly, i dont know how to beat them. The colts have beaten some really good teams so far, those teams usually win. Unless you're coach, you really have no answer, so please stop trying to "come up" with old ways that have been tried already.
                  Really? Who?

They beat Cincinnati (10-3) in a shootout with no defense, they beat a hurting Pittsburgh (8-5) and they beat Jacksonville, (they of strong defense and no offense) twice. They manhandled a crippled New England that couldn't even field half their starters. Every other team they played has had a losing record. They had to knock the Ram's QB out of the game in the first half to win that one.

Now, I'm not saying that the Colts aren't a good team. They are a very good team. They have improved their defense a little bit but offensively, they are the same they were last year. The primary difference between this year's Colt team and last year's Colt team is a much, much weaker schedule.

Their team is beatable. It won't be easy, but it's certainly not impossible.
                  You Tell 'em Justice is coming. You tell 'em I'M coming!sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by elwaywasbest
                    Bingo. News to Colt fans: we've been where you are now. We aren't bandwagon fans. We were watching the Broncos 13-0 season back when the Colts sucked so bad that they were trying to win the Peyton Manning sweepstakes. Those last games are harder than they look, and anything can happen. . .

I hope they win their next two games and then lose to the Cardinals in week 17.
                    Actually, I think San Diego is hungry this week after losing to Miami. Remember what happened to the Broncos after losing to Miami?

The Chargers have the offense to play ball control keep-away with the Colts and a defense that is adequate enough to slow them down. Now that the Colts have sewn up everything they need in the playoffs, I don't see them hungry anymore.

Comment

Originally posted by Broncosinindy
                      how can we contain manning and company when we couldnt contain larry johnson and company...
                      I'm confused about your name. A bronco fan in Indy but you list your location as Denver.

Sure your not a Colt fan?
                      Rest in Peace, Darrent and Damien. You will be forever in our thoughts

Comment

Originally posted by rogue719
                        Actually, I think San Diego is hungry this week after losing to Miami. Remember what happened to the Broncos after losing to Miami?

The Chargers have the offense to play ball control keep-away with the Colts and a defense that is adequate enough to slow them down. Now that the Colts have sewn up everything they need in the playoffs, I don't see them hungry anymore.
                        Personnaly I'd rather have indy kick the Dolts butt.

Could care less about a winning streak. Makes it just all the more pressure on them when they meet us in the AFCC game.

Comment

Manning Frustrated

In the preseason game i noticed P Manning getting frustrated everytime Durrant Williams blitzed, Durant was in their so fast it was incredible.Courteney Brown didnt play in that game.I was surprised, we neutralized their offense even without Courteney Brown.I seen the look on Mannings face that he knew he was in for a long day.

Comment

I cant wait for our matchup!!! INDY VS. DENVER!!!!!!!!! PHUCKING SIKES ME UP JUST THINKING ABOUT IT!!!!!!
                            SOMEBODY!!! ANYBODY!!!! GIVE ME A MILE HIGH SALUTE!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Jrhampton
                              Personnaly I'd rather have indy kick the Dolts butt.

Could care less about a winning streak. Makes it just all the more pressure on them when they meet us in the AFCC game.
                              Not really necessary. If Pittsburgh wins out, one more game pretty much finishes both the Chefs and the Dolts.

Comment

Working...
                              X