Who do you like better

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who do you like better

I was just thinking about this, who do you guys like better, Darrent or Dominique? The speedy corner with pretty good coverage skills or the hard hitter with about the same skills. To me I think Foxworth has done a little better, but obviously Shanny thinks differently, but he just seems like he has grown up so much since the beginning of the season. Both are outstanding for rookies and i cant wait to see what our d-backs look like next year if we get a dominant safety!

I like Darrent cuz his last name is the same as mine and his number is my dad's B-Day! Also..I like DJ Williams because(last year) his number was 52 which was my bothers high school number!!! LOL

Seriously though...I think both corners are going to develop into great CB's. I think Darrent has had more playing tiome to shows us what he is made of. I'd have to go with Darrent, but i do like Foxworth. He has a cool last name...LOL

Comment

Darrent. I think he is just going to get better and better the more he plays.
      The Game Day Thread: Year 17 in progress!!! sigpic

Comment

Dom!

Congrats to current Denver Broncos and former University of Maryland Terrapins:
        #22 Dominique Foxworth
        #40 Curome Cox

Comment

That is such a hard choice.

Darrent has the edge as a player because he is a gamebreaker.

Dominique has the edge overall because of his maturity and community work.

It is a toss up to me...

I'll go with Karl Paymah!
          “One of the sad signs of our times is that we have demonized those who produce, subsidized those who refuse to produce, and canonized those who complain” ~Thomas Sowell

2008 Draft: my grade --> A-

Comment

I like both, but Darrent is my Fav!!

They both have been irreplaceable on our D, but I think Darrent has been more shutdown then Foxy
            vvvv Palomar-Mnt. Southern California vvvv

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by MileHighSpirit
              That is such a hard choice.

Darrent has the edge as a player because he is a gamebreaker.

Dominique has the edge overall because of his maturity and community work.

It is a toss up to me...

I'll go with Karl Paymah!
              HA HA, nice weasle out..lol
              vvvv Palomar-Mnt. Southern California vvvv

sigpic

Comment

i gotta go with darrent. fox has been playing very well, but doesnt quite have the reflexes darrents got. hard decision tho
                Any coach who listens to fans is going to be sitting with them pretty soon. - Bobby Bowden

Comment

He may not have the reflexes, but man did he save our asses in the Philly game.

Comment

DARENT BABY!

punt returner....game saver....

he stepped up for bailey....

and hes short like me lol
                    "I'm also serious when I say: You can't stop Elvis Dumervil; you can only hope to contain him." -Peter King-

sigpic
                    -The best in the business-

Comment

SAME''

i like williams speed and heart

but FOXWORTH has got the agression AND the cooler name

SIG MADE BY ME!!

my myspace: www.myspace.com/italian2sta11ion
                      MY CUSTOM RINGTONES: http://djdraggytones.mstore.xingtone.com

Comment

I the DW has more impact on the game, his energy can fire up the team.....

This is a great article on the cornerbacks.....

http://forums.denverbroncos.com/showthread.php?t=47781

Comment

I like Darrant Williams, hope we can get another guy like him in next years draft

Comment

I think that Darrent is better right now, but the great thing about it is that we are in a situation where we have a struggle for playing time, depth is something that could take us to the Super Bowl.....check out the Philly game for instance

Comment

Foxworth in the long run.........

I like both guys. DWill's speed is amazing and also are his reflexes. I like DFox better b/c he 's more physical, and he hits harder. I think 5-10 yrs. DFox will be the better of the 2.

big ups to snk16.

Comment

Working...
                              X