Van Pelt this Sunday?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Van Pelt this Sunday?

Just curious if Shanahan will make deep substitutions if Sunday's game turns into a romp.

Probably not. Only in the 4th quarter with about 2 minutes to go and we are up by more than 3 scores. Mike and Jake take pride in having Jake take all the snaps in a season. That came to an end last week so........maybe my scenario would come into play.
    Emancipate your mind!
    The People's Poster

Comment

If it was a blow out, I'd rather see Shanny put in the backups. It'd give him a look on what they could do if we had to call on them, and it'd prevent injury to our first line.

Comment

I would like to see Shanny put in BVP if we are blowing them out, but that is the way. If we are not up by 3 or 4 scores, than I wouldn't take a chance against the Ravens defense, they still have some talent.
        sigpic

Comment

That's "if" it's a blow out, I hope the Broncos are taking the Ravens more seriously than we are on the boards.
          RIP D-Will you'll be missed

Comment

Originally posted by Retire #30!!!
            That's "if" it's a blow out, I hope the Broncos are taking the Ravens more seriously than we are on the boards.
            Oh, I'm scared sh**less for the next 4 games. The Chiefs and Chargers are right on our heels, the past few years have shown less-than-stellar late season performance from the Broncos, and the last game really shook my confidence in our defense.

I'm just making conversation...and I'll agree the operative word is "if".

Comment

I dobut it. BVP didn't go in when we were pounding the Iggles.

sigpic

Sig made by me. Click top sig to view my Graphics Portfolio.

There are three things you can expect in life:

1. Death
              2. Taxes
              3. The Ball Being Picked Off by Champ Bailey

Comment

Well the 'Iggles' almost came back on us,

"When Kepler found his long-cherished belief did not agree with the most precise observation, he accepted the uncomfortable fact. He preferred the hard truth to his dearest illusions; that is the heart of science."
                - Carl Sagan

Comment

Id like to see it
                  sigpic

Comment

God forbid if he threw for a couple of TD's with no picks. We'll have to suffer through the replace Jake threads.

Comment

This game is going to be a lot closer and tougher than people think. I hope I am wrong...but i don't really see us blowing out that ravens D, even if it isn't like it used to be! They are still a good D!

Comment

Unless something happens to 'you know who', dont expect to see any more of BVP until August. That one play was a one time shot. Teams will be keying on him if he goes back in now. They wont try that again. Of course, anything's possible.

It's also possible that we rest the starters come San Diego though. Although I hope not. I feel thats a bad idea. Keep the better players in the groove...........

Comment

Originally posted by jtomasik
                          Just curious if Shanahan will make deep substitutions if Sunday's game turns into a romp.

Even if the competitive phase of the game is over early I don't know if Shanahan will make wholesale changes.
                          John 11: 25-27

My Adopt-A-Bronco is D.J. Williams

Thanks Snk16

Comment

Working...
                          X