Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why Do The Broncos Seldom Use Or Have Success Using The Screen Pass?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nothing tricky about a screen play fellas. Just a limited number of uses throughout the season so as not to become predictable and have it show up on a lot of film.

Seems to me a few seasons ago the Broncos went into Indy and used the screen very effectively to beat the Colts.

It is a good remedy for fast defensive lines.
    Individual commitment to a group effort - that is what makes a team work, a company work, a society work, a civilization work.

It's easy to have faith in yourself and have discipline when you're a winner, when you're number one. What you got to have is faith and discipline when you're not a winner.

Vince Lombardi

Comment

where's the fat at......

dayne is fat lol......

[/QUOTE] The Mastermind

hahahaha, big understatement. He's really fat to be 238lbs

big ups to snk16.

Comment

Well, I'd argue to the post of not saving plays for the playoffs.

If Shanny & co. come up with a play, and it is a huge success, they may not run it again until the playoffs.

ie. anderson's 66yarder. You don't think that'll get saved for when it counts?

I'm sure there are more from earlier in the year, but I can't remember them.

Hey......you think maybe other teams have also forgotten them?

And I'm sorry, but there is NO way a team can watch an entire 16 game set of plays of a team. A playoff team will look at certain games, where maybe they play relatively the same d/o as an opponent.

I imagine come playoff time, denver will pull out more and more plays that ya'll haven't seen for awhile.......
        "It does not take a majority to prevail, but rather an irate,
        tireless minority keen on setting brushfires of freedom in the minds of
        men."

-- Samuel Adams

sigpicJacks RULE!!!!!!

Comment

Working...
        X