Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Champ Bailey-Now You Know Why

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Champ Bailey-Now You Know Why

    I remember last year at this time, alot of people were p***ing & moaning why we traded for him. Well now you know why. 8 picks, 2 for TD's, 5 picks in the last 5 games. Hats off to Champ for the pro-bowl year he is having. And here's to many more in the orange & blue.
    Last edited by broncosfan247; 12-11-2005, 06:28 PM.

  • #2
    In my opinion he has looked better then any other bronco this year. 8 ints after missing like virtually 3 games and its not like hes aloud many big plays. There is no doubt in my mind that he is the best cb in the league.
    sigpic

    Comment


    • #3
      8 INTs this year ties him for the lead in the NFL!!!!!

      WOO HOO!!!!

      Comment


      • #4
        Go Champ! Go Champ! Go! He is kickin' a$$!

        Comment


        • #5
          I have always supported the trade for Champ.
          John 11: 25-27

          My Adopt-A-Bronco is D.J. Williams



          Thanks Snk16

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by TXBRONC
            I have always supported the trade for Champ.

            The deal of the decade IMHO.

            Only a few naysayers and poorti$$$$$ lovers were whining. Have not heard from them in a loooooong time.

            Silence is golden!

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by broncosfan247
              I remember last year at this time, alot of people were p***ing & moaning why we traded for him. Well now you know why. 8 picks, 2 for TD's, 5 picks in the last 5 games. Hats off to Champ for the pro-bowl year he is having. And here's to many more in the orange & blue.
              it would have been great if we still have deltha on the other side, the guys is also haven't a great season ( 8 picks as well, i think)

              Comment


              • #8
                He's having one of his best seasons on one and half legs. I think people are throwing at him more because they're testing his leg and they're genereally getting burned.
                KHAAAAAAAAANNNNNNNNN!!!!!!!

                Comment


                • #9
                  Because he is good and I told Shanny to trade for him.
                  Emancipate your mind!
                  The People's Poster

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by Prodigal19
                    In my opinion he has looked better then any other bronco this year. 8 ints after missing like virtually 3 games and its not like hes aloud many big plays. There is no doubt in my mind that he is the best cb in the league.
                    I also like Klye Johnson,I also agree about Champ

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by Emancipator
                      Because he is good and I told Shanny to trade for him.
                      I didnt know you and Shanny were friends

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Deltha O'neal has 9 picks


                        every week i hope Deltha doesnt get a pick so Champ can get two and be in first for the most ints


                        damn

                        imagine if we still had Deltha O'neal and Champ Bailey


                        I really hope Champ has the most INTS at the end of the year


                        that will show everyone that thought he was over raited

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by PR-Broncomaniac
                          8 INTs this year ties him for the lead in the NFL!!!!!

                          WOO HOO!!!!
                          I think Deltha O'neal has 9

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Originally posted by Ravage!!!
                            I think Deltha O'neal has 9
                            he does

                            also darren sharper has 8

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              THis guy is almost on a INT per game rampage!!!

                              CHAAAMMMPPP!!!
                              sigpic

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X