since denver and cinci are 10-3

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• since denver and cinci are 10-3

if, i mean IF both teams end up 13-3, who would have the tiebreaker for the #2 seed?

Denver, since they have a better conference record than Cincy!

Comment

I think Denver does....

Comment

Yep. If both teams win out, Denver gets tie breaker due to Conf record and strength of schedule.
        sigpic
        Adopted by: Peanut

"You find ways to win and certainly you can find ways to lose...it's not just dumb luck."
        -Sean Payton

Comment

Actually its strength of scheduale as the first tie breaker between the two teams.

And by the way has anyone else noticed Peyton has a HUGE forhead? I mean its not just really large its abnormal, way to big to be natural.

Conclusion, the guy is an alien.

Comment

Broncos.... We're currently 7-2 in the AFC, Bengals are 7-3...I believe Bengals 2 AFC teams left so if they win out, they'll be 10-3 and we'll be 10-2...
            fight u dwn the fied..cu must win.. fight fight fr Victoy..cu knows no defet! so roll up the mighty score, Never Give in!!...shouler to shulder we will FIGHT..FIGHT ... FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT!!

Comment

Originally posted by Krugan
              Actually its strength of scheduale as the first tie breaker between the two teams.

And by the way has anyone else noticed Peyton has a HUGE forhead? I mean its not just really large its abnormal, way to big to be natural.

right on, that answered my question. Krugan-big head=big brain. Maybe thats why he tripped and fell yesterday and it counted as a free sack for Jax. go buy plummer a razor for xmas...that caveman look is tired!

Comment

Are you sure?

http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/news/story?id=2255786

http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/news/s...ge=tiebreakers

The key part being...

3. To determine home-field priority among division titlists, apply Wild-Card tie breakers.

So...

TO BREAK A TIE FOR THE WILD-CARD TEAM
                If it is necessary to break ties to determine the two Wild-Card clubs from each conference, the following steps will be taken.
                1. If the tied clubs are from the same division, apply division tie breaker.
                2. If the tied clubs are from different divisions, apply the following steps.

Two Clubs
                1. Head-to-head, if applicable.
                2. Best won-lost-tied percentage in games played within the conference.
                3. Best won-lost-tied percentage in common games, minimum of four.
                4. Strength of victory.
                5. Strength of schedule.
                etc.
                etc.
                Winter is Coming!

Comment

Originally posted by PeytonMVP
                  right on, that answered my question. Krugan-big head=big brain. Maybe thats why he tripped and fell yesterday and it counted as a free sack for Jax. go buy plummer a razor for xmas...that caveman look is tired!
                  Somehow I dont think that Peyton could even grow any facial hair
                  "I'm also serious when I say: You can't stop Elvis Dumervil; you can only hope to contain him." -Peter King-

sigpic
                  -The best in the business-

Comment

Oooh! That explains everything! It's all clicking now.
                    The aliens sent Peyton down here to win a SB! They will then beam Peyton back up and use the materials in the trophy against us to overtake the Wooorld!

Gosh, I love Mondays!
                    sigpic
                    Adopted by: Peanut

"You find ways to win and certainly you can find ways to lose...it's not just dumb luck."
                    -Sean Payton

Comment

Originally posted by TheMastermind
                      Somehow I dont think that Peyton could even grow any facial hair

yeah he definitely cant grow the *****in beard and stach that Jake can...but no one can grow a beard near that of Koy Detmer, i think that should be jakes goal

Comment

actually it's not! study the rules grasshopper.
                        PROUD BREEDER OF 3 BRONCO FANS AND STILL PRACTICING!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Cincy has 2 cupcakes left on its sched. Then a tough one at KC. If they lose at KC, that woudl be huge for us, bc then we can get a little breathing room.

Comment

Thx for the thread. I've been woundering about this for a couple of weeks now. I guess if we win out, we get the tie breaker. I know that they are 5-1 in div, and we are 3-1; so we have to win our last two div games. I just didn't know what the tie breaker was. If our running game returns to full steam, we have a chance. Our schedules are crazy even. We both get Buffalo. We both get tough road games to close the season, (I would rather play SD in SD, but it's still a div game). And then we both get what should be chump games, but ours, of course, is another div rivalry. One we lost last year some how. It's going to be close, but if we don't get homefield, we are going to have to go into Cinci instead of them coming to Denver. So f*** that. We just need to take care of business.

Comment

The tiebreaker between the Broncos and Bengals would be based on conference record.
                              My Broncomania Adopt-a-Bronco: Rod Smith

Elway stops, loads up, throws deep down the middle of the field and Rod Smith's got it!

America is like your team, and if your not gonna root for your team then get the hell outta the stadium.

Madden Online Record 109-90 (7-3 L10)

Comment

Working...
                              X